Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 4. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 05:56:54 AM
I respect your decision Dev, this might also not be the end of XEV as we know it, what you have started might have just planted a seed for others take it and actually carry on with your vision.

The idea and vision of this project was brilliant which I commend you at least for the effort that has gone into conceptualizing it. I wish you prosperity in your future endeavors.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 05:48:21 AM
I see that NERVA's momentum is quite good Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 05:41:39 AM
yeah, its a good one to give coin to people who really believe in them, i hope u will solve the problem of filter malicious users, it forces the participants to know the coin carefully before they step out of the first step and its exciting to develop XEV with other people...
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
March 14, 2018, 05:21:39 AM
someone is paying someone to write these 'quality' puppet replies  Grin not even realizing the project is terminated. morons.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 03:57:38 AM
The last annoncement wasn't sad for me .. the most sad thing are these puppet accounts .. look at the comments, someone trying to earn stakes and opt in for the airdrop with many newbie accounts with non sens posts. The project is terminated guys, no double stakes, theres no stakes. 😂

True, but also sad for those of use who did translations and other activities. We really put some of our time and hopes in here.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 14, 2018, 02:51:53 AM
The last annoncement wasn't sad for me .. the most sad thing are these puppet accounts .. look at the comments, someone trying to earn stakes and opt in for the airdrop with many newbie accounts with non sens posts. The project is terminated guys, no double stakes, theres no stakes. 😂
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 02:15:06 AM
I retweeted your Twitter, and I hope Nevra can realize the technical vision described in the white paper and expand the public blockchain network through rewarding self-motivation. Anyone can create public nodes to add processing power to the network. Increased processing power is calculated based on the node's ability to process transactions. The possibility of adjusting any given node's harvest is determined by its account PoI "importance" score rather than the amount of processing power it possesses.
Activity: 57
March 14, 2018, 02:11:09 AM
The technical level of team members is great, I hope you can launch a great application
I have been following the thread since I first voiced my interest in Nevra.
Activity: 61
March 14, 2018, 02:06:03 AM
POI has its own unique advantages, which is also possessed by Nevra. It does not require special hardware. It is more environmentally friendly and cheaper. Because it does not use extra power, it rewards those who hoard tokens and trade, even if your You can also continue to harvest when the computer is turned off.
March 14, 2018, 02:05:00 AM
Nevra's White paper is exciting. It has a revolutionary harvesting solution based on proof of importance – proof of POI's importance (as opposed to POW, proof of workload), which can solve a large amount of resource waste and mining in bitcoin ecosystems. The problem of competition between devices.
Activity: 54
March 14, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
Nevra, like Nem, has a revolutionary harvesting solution based on proof of importance – proof of POI's importance (as opposed to POW, proof of workload), which can solve a large amount of resource waste and mining in bitcoin ecosystems. The problem of competition between devices.
March 14, 2018, 01:59:11 AM
Nevra is the future of cryptocurrency economy. We should actively support this project. Nevra is not only a cryptocurrency, it is also a sport. I believe we can change this world by providing the latest secure cryptocurrency platform. Imagine a scenario in which all people around us have no intermediaries but only rely on an absolutely orderly platform that does not require mutual trust, and puts all these operations in the past into a virtual platform. What will the world become?
Activity: 56
March 14, 2018, 01:57:18 AM
The Nevra Airdrop let people find another exciting project, 80% of coins will be airdropped and the establishment of a high-quality, loyal global community. After the implementation of the main network, Nevra could also attract more blockchain technology eco companies. Promote, protect and develop the Nevra blockchain industry.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 01:47:38 AM
The current financial system has a common characteristic, the general ledger. In all core banking core solutions, the general ledger system is the only crucial link. Over time, the general ledger will reach a bottleneck period, which will be a huge problem. Problems of incompatibility between banks and the time-consuming problem of transfer, SWIFT information and trading systems exist for a long time, and the cost is high. Hope Nevra can propose a better solution.
Activity: 34
March 14, 2018, 01:46:26 AM
Innovative proof of importance (POI) was used as a consensus algorithm. Nevra will surpass NEM to become a brand new blockchain platform, providing a simple development interface for interacting with external systems, and effectively driving enterprise-wide advancement in full-featured enterprise-level blockchain technology solutions.
Activity: 31
March 14, 2018, 01:40:37 AM
My point is,The network has set a permanently fixed amount of XEV, meaning there will never be inflation. Every transaction on the public blockchain requires a small transaction fee, ensuring demand for XEV coins over time. Users also need XEV to pay for token creation, encrypted messaging and other features. This makes XEV a good liquid store of value.
Activity: 32
March 14, 2018, 01:23:25 AM
Nevra is somewhat similar to EOS, using NEM (ETH) to obtain proof of interest, distributing coins after the completion of the main network. This is a good idea.
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 12:24:24 AM
Nevra's Project is terminated

After some consideration and spending many hours in contact with everyone apart of the Nevra circle and outside individuals who want to assist with this project, we are unfortunately are going to have to discontinue this project, due to lack of interest with development efforts. I personally was ready to make Nevra into a revolutionary project, but in the current situation, new blockchains or even the minimal amount of work requires some form of payment in this day in age, essentially everyone here it to make money, which i was oblivious to before making this project.

Nevra was created from the ashes of the trash that BTT has become, and BTT will continue to decline due to the amount of improper discussions regarding the worst coin ICO's and Airdrops to be launching imaginable, i always thought Dogecoin was as bad as it gets, but it's a miracle how the standards have gone lower to the most pitiful, scammiest and pathetic coins launching. Coins with 30 Million in funding for a concept project with a few graphics and lip-service is what we have come to, and the "investors" which have turned into average Joe's are getting raped by the wolves of BTT.

This is why this entire crypto scene has lost integrity and all forms of a universal knowledge, the governments will reign, the time of Satoshi's dream has ended, the new era of crypto is emerging, the regulated industry for the masses, which was inevitable, but i suppose it's all just human nature, to be dominated by a master.

Despite Nevra's intentions of being a legitimate airdrop, actually the best one to launch ever, the appearances of all airdrops has degraded to minimized efforts to collect little sums of income for almost no work or effort at all. This works to a degree, but the cost is endless spams and get-quick-rich schemes, and for every dollar an individual earned, i suspect hundreds more will be lost to short-sighted thinking.

I know this may all seem like a tangent of mine, but the state of crypto is in dire circumstances, those who seek the coins and embrace the technology and ability to transact coins with freedom are far and few.

Nevra's thread will ultimately remain open for further discussions, and for future individuals who seek to create such a distribution, can learn from anything here. The model approach we've taken is the best one out there for 100% airdrop distributions, but will take a lot of work and effort to filter accounts. Were we failed was a far reaching idea of forking off NEM, and ultimately relying on a few dev individuals to step forward and help create this goal, which no doubt in my mind, Nevra would of been a top-100 Crypto upon the mainnet launch, valuing the coin at $1.00 per, i have no doubts about this, but that's my speculation.

Thank you all for your interest, from my Team, to you guys, the community, who have shown a desire for such a coin. We would of ended up with roughly 150-200 Real stakeholders, if anyone was curious btw, more than half the accounts on this thread posted with a puppet account.

I also want to thank my community leaders, many of you have been here since the start, and showed a great desire to continue and assist with this project.

If anyone ever needs some advice on how to go about launching coin projects, or just some generic advice, i'll leave the discord open as a free chatroom to express anything crypto. That's all i really have to say, i mean, i'm personally not leaving crypto, but i'll be involved in other coin projects on a regular basis, helping those who seek to build something new and fresh, come to light.

Regards,
T.k. Hamed

I want to make it clear, there were 0 Funds taken from anyone, and no individual data was collected.

This is definitely sad to hear, but I totally understand the decision behind it  & that it was also probably really frustrating seeing all these puppet accounts posting and still trying to game the system. Anyway, best of luck in the future, TK! Will be looking forward to your next project (if you're planning something in the future)!
Activity: 266
March 13, 2018, 11:47:33 PM
Can you tell me about it in a nutshell?
Activity: 308
March 13, 2018, 11:32:58 PM
Nevra's Project is terminated

This message makes me sad. This project was like a ray of light in the dark realm.
But I hope that not everything is lost and the idea of the Nevra project will find its place in the cryptoworld and we will still hear «I'll be back».
Pages:
Jump to: