Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 7. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 10:18:22 AM
It means everybody need NEM wallet to get this airdrop coins as this is on NEM smart contract blockchain as like ER20 of ethereum. Well how to give your wallet address to recieve airdrop

I am also interested if I need some NEM coins in my NEM wallet for receivng and securing stake or is simply empty address enough?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
I agree, even if no airdrops forms and no bounties this project will continue to develop and with that many people will be interested to see what is Nevra all about and how to have this coin.
Nevra is trying to create a good community by applying strong filters. Shocked Shocked
Regarding the 125 mil supply, I voted yes on discord because I think it will be an incentive for new users, it's still a low total supply, if you compare it to the one of NEM, it's actually very low. I am most interested about developments in technology and how Nevra can bring something innovative to the table, that will require a strong team and a good amount of time to develop and test
I don't often use disharmony. If I follow this main line as the main source of information, can I?Looking forward to the unreleased technical details for the mainnet.
Activity: 199
March 11, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
I just read your whitepaper,  Screening candidates can select those who are truly helpful to the project.
I appreciate the dev and team for bringing in the concept of unique distribution model which involves active community involvement.I  would like to call  it as stakes distribution to stake holders/partners,rather than 'airdrop' to bounty hunters.
The members who are genuinely interested and who pass through the vetting process will be awarded 'stakes' ,will add pride of ownership for those who receive the coins and are likely to hold and support the project for a long time.
A strong community of the project means a real interest in his fate, and therefore a detailed study. Usually, those who simply participate wherever there is nothing to lose, getting their share quickly cash out and does not affect the development of the project as a whole. I'm here to show my support. At the same time, I suggest that we can initiate other promotional activities!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 11, 2018, 07:42:02 AM
It means everybody need NEM wallet to get this airdrop coins as this is on NEM smart contract blockchain as like ER20 of ethereum. Well how to give your wallet address to recieve airdrop
I am not sure but, the NEV Stakes are just the stakes, they wont be added to any exchanger and they won't be traded.
A swap or call it whatever you like, will occour and after the release of the Main net, the official wallet, Peoples and especially early adaptors and stakeholders could swap their NEV Stakes into NEVRA COINS (XEV).
Nevra isn't like erc20 Tokens, the XEV (the final result) is a Coin not a token in a smart contract blockchain.
And, yes, after the stakesheet gets ready (1March), Everybody included in the sheet should have a NEM Adress, You should keep the NEV stake until the release of the Main net, then a process of swap will occour, it's a bit early to discuss this but don't worry, hold your NEM Adress and protect it, you will get your coins sooner or later.
Good Luck!
Activity: 231
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 11, 2018, 12:49:49 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 10:37:31 PM
Just wondering what problems the coin want to solve, only make a new distribution way?
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 10, 2018, 09:35:56 PM
Hi I just want to ask some update with this project. Thanks

As of now, we just announced our official NevraStake Address: NAO57OAPFE3LFZSLVDNXPMI4IYRSYEXE3ASO2F6M
It is in the NEM Blockchain Explorer. There was 1250 NEV's created, where each NEV represents 100,000 (XEV) coins, once the mainnet goes live. Keep following us and join our discussion for more update. If you haven't join in our Discord group, you can do so. All of you are so much welcome. Smiley
Thanks to this update sir!i'm looking forward to this more!Keep up guys!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 06:13:05 AM
Very well designed and elaborate thread. I am a person who believes in quality over quantity and I think you guys are all about quality too. I commend your efforts in maintaining the standards that other fail to pay attention to, let alone achieve it. Will be following you guys from now on.  Cool
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

As of now, we just announced our official NevraStake Address: NAO57OAPFE3LFZSLVDNXPMI4IYRSYEXE3ASO2F6M
It is in the NEM Blockchain Explorer. There was 1250 NEV's created, where each NEV represents 100,000 (XEV) coins, once the mainnet goes live. Keep following us and join our discussion for more update. If you haven't join in our Discord group, you can do so. All of you are so much welcome. Smiley

Nice to see Nevra is moving on nicely, I found the address details in the explorer.

I presume a mosaic is an asset in NEM, right?
Activity: 174
March 10, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
March 10, 2018, 05:10:17 AM
> If your BTT is flagged on our spreadsheet, 
> it may be a mistake, due to suspicious postings, or posting with a brand new account.

Currently my account name is flagged.
Am I suspicious?

Not necessarily suspicious but a New account. To be added if I'm not mistaken you need to have a +1 merit to your post to qualify.

The merit requirement was done away with.

Most of them are flagged because the posts do not show any consideration. Basically, it means their post doesn't show that they actually know what the project is about or what the airdrop is like. Of course, spammers and puppets have been similarly flagged.

If they posted something very general like "I like your distribution. I hope your project will succeed." etc which could be copied paste onto any thread and not look out of place, they get flagged.

This project should be supported only for the effort and time that is dedicated to doing something serious. Have a nice week end.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 03:01:23 AM
> it may be a mistake, due to suspicious postings, or posting with a brand new account.

Am I suspicious?

Not necessarily suspicious but a New account. To be added if I'm not mistaken you need to have a +1 merit to your post to qualify.

The merit requirement was done away with.

Most of them are flagged because the posts do not show any consideration. Basically, it means their post doesn't show that they actually know what the project is about or what the airdrop is like. Of course, spammers and puppets have been similarly flagged.

If they posted something very general like "I like your distribution. I hope your project will succeed." etc which could be copied paste onto any thread and not look out of place, they get flagged.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
March 10, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

Am I suspicious?

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 01:59:59 AM

You can check out the weekly updates on the medium account

https://medium.com/@XEV
Activity: 26
March 10, 2018, 01:54:47 AM
Another question, why 1000 stakes only? I think it will be better to accommodate more if there are more people qualified to stake. Example, 1500 people post and take genuine interest in this project. Would it be better to have the total amount of airdrop be awarded to all 1500 qualified participants? This would lower the drop individually but will get bigger adoption as a whole.

Looking at current number of participants and fake/puppet flagged accounts. Its difficult to even reach 1000 'real' people at the moment. 1500 would take another few months.
Activity: 103
March 10, 2018, 01:37:34 AM
Activity: 36
March 10, 2018, 01:31:04 AM
First of all, I think the rule revision is good news, but it will also bring more work to the development team. Just hope that the original intention is not to change, if you think I can help the community, then I'm happy to
Activity: 2
March 10, 2018, 01:16:28 AM
After reading the introduction of your project, I found that you are really a team that wants to do things. Most of the projects are now airdropped via telegram. Although this type of viral communication can bring users, they can't keep users. Your way is also seen on a project. Their official website is uqn.io. They are also Spreading through the consensus value between users, they do not care about the short-term, and take time to do things and do things. I am a user from China. If your project needs a Chinese community, I would like to make a contribution to the project. Grin
Activity: 24
March 10, 2018, 12:07:50 AM

Am I suspicious?
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
March 09, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
Another question, why 1000 stakes only? I think it will be better to accommodate more if there are more people qualified to stake. Example, 1500 people post and take genuine interest in this project. Would it be better to have the total amount of airdrop be awarded to all 1500 qualified participants? This would lower the drop individually but will get bigger adoption as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: