Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 3. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
Our community increasing very well let us support Nevra in all media, good luck
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 08:13:43 AM
Just figure out Nevra project closed from the discord.
i could not agree more,
to be honest from the beginning we could see a lot of newbies or lower accounts appeared here.
indeed their comments can be considered as constructive because they are talking about Nevra,Critize it and else.
but everyday we could see another newbies appeared just to say the same thing like before,
that was the reason why i did not make any comment in here again because it's already done for Nevra.
and something like this too ;

I see that NERVA's momentum is quite good Wink

I read through the introduction and think its nice and interesting to explore this new coin. I will follow and hope all goes well.

Completely Garbage

Don't be so all-knowing: my comment was meant to be ironic, see emotikon, english is not mother-tongue for all people in the world by the way -- hence clumsy comments .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
March 16, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
~snip~

All those newbies could be excluded by simply increasing member ranks allowed to participate. Anyway, from tk's explanation looks more like frustration from lack of interest in development efforts. It's true there's majority interested in getting rich quickly by abusing many projects, but attracting devs is more of the issue. There're many commercial projects available for devs that they're just not interested in taking part in community project like this. The idea was promising - perhaps it will be back some day

Yeah,
it's just shame to see it because to put it bluntly it can be considered as a potential project.
but what can we do ? a lot of developers out there looking for a quick money other than delivering the product.
i am not really sure somebody will take it again because all they want to do is running the project with less effort and get a lot of Bitcoins in the process.
just like EDGY,ENIXT and Others.
fuck them
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
March 16, 2018, 07:46:50 AM
i could not agree more,
to be honest from the beginning we could see a lot of newbies or lower accounts appeared here.
indeed their comments can be considered as constructive because they are talking about Nevra,Critize it and else.
but everyday we could see another newbies appeared just to say the same thing like before,
that was the reason why i did not make any comment in here again because it's already done for Nevra.

I read through the introduction and think its nice and interesting to explore this new coin. I will follow and hope all goes well.

Completely Garbage

All those newbies could be excluded by simply increasing member ranks allowed to participate. Anyway, from tk's explanation looks more like frustration from lack of interest in development efforts. It's true there's majority interested in getting rich quickly by abusing many projects, but attracting devs is more of the issue. There're many commercial projects available for devs that they're just not interested in taking part in community project like this. The idea was promising - perhaps it will be back some day
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
I was not surprised by the closure of Nevra. I keep track of this ann and the discord. As I see it, too much spam, puppet accounts and nonsense stories.
I am confused by all, can not contribute ideas effectively.
Or is the effort of those who really care about the project not pay attention?
Whatever the hell, hell in the crypto world now, fairness and equality are hard in front of the wolves!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
March 16, 2018, 05:40:42 AM
i could not agree more,

Completely Garbage
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
If this project can continue and be developed by other members of the community, I'm sure that this coin will enter the top 30.
I believe Nevra never die.
This will be great.
Just like Nakamoto left.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
March 15, 2018, 09:06:11 PM
aw! seriously? Nevra is not going to be a thing? Sad that really sucks this was one of the very few promising projects that wanted to change how the community gets involved in the forum. There's lots of fake projects phising people to give their email and ETH address, lots of masternode coin projects ready to take investor's money, and they are all blooming successfully and this project can't even have a decent community backing it up? Sad
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 03:29:46 PM
Very sad day to see honest project closing down .  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
why not to figure a programming language not used before in any project not NEM \ETH ...etc and start the work together to build Nevra's blockchain from ashes as a community driven coin even with ZERO FUND ?
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
March 15, 2018, 03:51:03 AM
Well this sucks but I can understand tk, I guess nobody or not enough people saw the potential of this and so I guess very few people got in touch to join the development team, tk can't do all the work so it's understandable.

It's a shame because I really loved the idea of Nevra and I'm sure it would have been a top 100 coin if everything projected came to reality, I wish you the best tk and who knows maybe in the future you can find the devs you need to continue the project, it would be amazing.

If you ever decide to revive Nevra please get in touch with me,  I'll be more than glad to help you in whatever I can.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 08:53:34 PM
I hope so:Decided to pick up the ashes of Nevra
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:32:05 PM
Please respond to the following poll, I want to know if we could continue or not as a token till other options will appear.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelTHleLNwsl5Sl6hjvpVpqNKwHGwXgkH1QBctm6Xi-6P_Qkg/viewanalytics
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
March 14, 2018, 01:39:08 PM
Why is project terminated?

There is already a working project of NEM, why make it a clone is still a mystery.
Activity: 308
March 14, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

It's an excellent choice , I have joined the Discord and find it's very activity .

This is not even funny... I'm beginning to understand more and more as the idea of accounts - puppets was serious!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 11:38:59 AM
Why is project terminated?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 11:35:36 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
Guys is it true that Nevra project is closing down? i saw convo in discord. is that true?
Activity: 202
March 14, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
We've recently put forward the idea of having community leaders on Discord and for the Nevra Project as a whole. We've had 4 indviduals who i feel have been involved in Nevra for a while, and been active here on this thread and discord.

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

They will be assiting us in further our goals and outreach, and engaging in all the discussions with you. For a greater transparency sake, here's the document that i've provided to each of them, that encompasses what a community leader does. In terms of a hierarchy, i've made it clear that they are just to engage the community and help promote Nevra to a wider audience.

Document for Community Leaders: Nevra_Community_Leader_Guideline.pdf

At this time the roles for these positions are temporarily closed, we appreciate everyone's interest on Discord in becoming a community leader.
It's an excellent choice , I have joined the Discord and find it's very activity .
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
These sock puppet accounts are still posting even after the termination announcement. Incredible lol
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 14, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
It's a pity to see this wrap up so soon I was just preparing to post in this thread!

Good luck with your future efforts and I'll check the discord on occasion for news of any new projects
Pages:
Jump to: