Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 8. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 08:22:13 PM
Equality, Freedom and Trust is great!
Waiting for the Airdrop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
March 09, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

When can we expect to see activity on your Github repository?

In the process of recruiting developer's who are interested in moving forward. The first plan of action and comitt will occur when we have a working fork of NEM's blockchain up and running.

Development in regards to the technical roadmap (unreleased atm), will occur on a frequent basis, and i'll make all the implementations that we will be doing public at that time, along with the technical roadmap.

Thanks for the reply. I'll be looking forward to that. Code activity is one of the biggest confidence indicator for crypto project so it will be good to see code activity soon. Also having a code on GitHub will invite more contributors to the project.
March 09, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

When can we expect to see activity on your Github repository?
March 09, 2018, 06:21:51 PM
This is the first airdrop I encountered that I would like to join
More than half of them don't even have a whitepaper or they have a badly written one.

There is more effort being poured into the airdrop phase alone than some devs put in their entire project Grin
Keep up the great work dev and community leaders!

Unfortunately, the state of Bitcointalk has degraded, where "airdrop" is meaningless due to bad characters. Nevra will accomplish the goals, and we will succeed in bringing this coin to a broader audience, in a fairest and most transparent manner that has ever been accomplished on BTT in regard to airdrops.

This is an interesting project you got here. I agree that it is important to have a "fairer distribution" especially for airdrop coins. Historically this has never been achieved but we can only hope to get as fair a distribution we can. With my experience in Semux it is more important to have a solid project and a solid community rather than rush adoption before the product. So continue on the plan build, get qualified Devs, and engage the community at the same time and I have no doubt this project will really take off.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 09, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
More than half of them don't even have a whitepaper or they have a badly written one.

There is more effort being poured into the airdrop phase alone than some devs put in their entire project Grin

As a community leader, i want to thank you! That's how critism should be.
I want to inform all of you that i can see a pure spam on our thread, newbies and Jr. Members especially and every other member (inculding me) will pass through the 3 filtering process. Any member found using multiple accounts will opt out automatically, let's help make a good community, stop spamming please!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

Activity: 53
March 09, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
Hello!
I'm very optimistic about XEV.
How can I get an air drop?
Are there any specific instructions?
I wish you good luck
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
March 09, 2018, 09:56:43 AM
We've recently put forward the idea of having community leaders on Discord and for the Nevra Project as a whole. We've had 4 indviduals who i feel have been involved in Nevra for a while, and been active here on this thread and discord.

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

They will be assiting us in further our goals and outreach, and engaging in all the discussions with you. For a greater transparency sake, here's the document that i've provided to each of them, that encompasses what a community leader does. In terms of a hierarchy, i've made it clear that they are just to engage the community and help promote Nevra to a wider audience.

Document for Community Leaders: Nevra_Community_Leader_Guideline.pdf

At this time the roles for these positions are temporarily closed, we appreciate everyone's interest on Discord in becoming a community leader.

i want to Thank and congratulate the new leaders for the interest in becoming the right hand of Nevra ! to be involved is having responsibilities , and the success of the project depends on the participation and ability to assist the community, ""Every great crypto begins with the community"" , good luck for the future  Smiley
Activity: 79
March 09, 2018, 04:20:35 AM
Hi! Do you have any bounty and airdrop programs?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 09, 2018, 03:29:53 AM
Nice project cant wait the form of airdrop and i hope theres a bounty too.
I doubt that there will be a bounty taking place with the airdrop. Also, you should express your thougts, not only a one line topic would help, try to make better quality posts to prevent your account from being flagged
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 03:28:44 AM
We've recently put forward the idea of having community leaders on Discord and for the Nevra Project as a whole. We've had 4 indviduals who i feel have been involved in Nevra for a while, and been active here on this thread and discord.

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

They will be assiting us in further our goals and outreach, and engaging in all the discussions with you. For a greater transparency sake, here's the document that i've provided to each of them, that encompasses what a community leader does. In terms of a hierarchy, i've made it clear that they are just to engage the community and help promote Nevra to a wider audience.

At this time the roles for these positions are temporarily closed, we appreciate everyone's interest on Discord in becoming a community leader.

That's a good choice, they'll make this project and community proud, good luck to you guys. I'm sure Nevra's community will grow substantially over time, having people promoting it will accelerate that process as the ideals of this project speak for themselves.
Activity: 231
March 08, 2018, 10:04:35 PM
Nice project cant wait the form of airdrop and i hope theres a bounty too.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 08:33:35 PM
The project sounds good ,I will follow and maybe invest something in the future.

Hi! We appreciate your feedback. We would like to inform you that you don't need to invest any amount to show your support, rather we need your investment of time, interest, effort, and trust to this project so that you will surely be selected as one of the stakeholders after the filter rounds. Thank you!  Wink
Activity: 63
March 08, 2018, 08:25:35 PM
What a unique project, and of course I feel that this project will be great! And greater than other coins. Looking forward for everything about your project. I'll follow this one for more news
Activity: 132
March 08, 2018, 08:09:17 PM
The project sounds good ,I will follow and maybe invest something in the future.
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 08, 2018, 08:09:13 PM
The chosen individuals are a good choose no doubt to that they're the most active members here..
Activity: 18
March 08, 2018, 07:36:49 PM
i wanna iPlease
i can translate in french
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

Good choice. I know offthecuff and he is a good guy. The number of people interested in the project is getting higher so I think you really need them there. Grats to the 4  new leaders.
Activity: 243
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 08, 2018, 07:26:55 PM
Its been a great privilege to have encounter this kind of coin. Yes i believe it is really true that community is one of the best things that a coin should have. Most of the coins/ tokens now will only attract people who wants to gain profit fast, not believing or having the faith on the coin they joined in. The result of that, will be the price of it going down tremendously. Having a great community who believe in the technology, to the sole purpose of the coin, have a great impact of getting the coin in to where it should be, to its greatest hights.
With this nevra coin, looking for the real holders and believers, you are doing it right. The success of this, are not solely in the hands of the staffs and developers but mostly in the hands of the community.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
March 08, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

Thanks for all the hardwork, tk.
Nice to see that Nevra is in good route for success, looking forward to next month when the filtering starts, I wonder how many real stakeholders Nevra will have, my guess is about 500.
Pages:
Jump to: