Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 9. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:56:36 PM
dadad
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 08, 2018, 02:42:02 PM
We've recently put forward the idea of having community leaders on Discord and for the Nevra Project as a whole. We've had 4 indviduals who i feel have been involved in Nevra for a while, and been active here on this thread and discord.

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

They will be assiting us in further our goals and outreach, and engaging in all the discussions with you. For a greater transparency sake, here's the document that i've provided to each of them, that encompasses what a community leader does. In terms of a hierarchy, i've made it clear that they are just to engage the community and help promote Nevra to a wider audience.

Document for Community Leaders: Nevra_Community_Leader_Guideline.pdf

At this time the roles for these positions are temporarily closed, we appreciate everyone's interest on Discord in becoming a community leader.

It's an Honor for me to become one of the community leaders, Hope that everyone will be satisfied.
Actually, this is a chance to help gather a beautiful community, with great goals to bring success to Nevra.
Warm thanks to the founder for accepting the request Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
March 08, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Very nice, seems like the community on discord is really rallying together to think about ways to promote Nevra. That's pretty cool

We've recently put forward the idea of having community leaders on Discord and for the Nevra Project as a whole. We've had 4 indviduals who i feel have been involved in Nevra for a while, and been active here on this thread and discord.

Those indviduals are:
- Offthecuff
- FaucetKing
- Cynthia
- Ponyongie

They will be assiting us in further our goals and outreach, and engaging in all the discussions with you. For a greater transparency sake, here's the document that i've provided to each of them, that encompasses what a community leader does. In terms of a hierarchy, i've made it clear that they are just to engage the community and help promote Nevra to a wider audience.

Document for Community Leaders: Nevra_Community_Leader_Guideline.pdf

At this time the roles for these positions are temporarily closed, we appreciate everyone's interest on Discord in becoming a community leader.
Activity: 2
March 08, 2018, 01:24:46 PM
I've been following development for a bit, joined the discord and ended up really liking the idea. An equal chance to participate in a new coin? Sign me up! I would love to help make it a reality in any way I can.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 01:01:39 PM
I just discovered this post. I am very excited about this post for the following reasons:
1. This type of airdrop is not meaningless. Screening candidates can select those who are truly helpful to the project.
2. This team is really working, not trying to make money. A good team is very important
3. I am a Chinese. I can participate in translation work. I have 20,000 fans in China. I think I can make outstanding contributions to this project in China.
March 08, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
I have been observing the cryptocurrency grounds since a long time. Just had my registration done here for the first time ever and heard about Nevra from my friend. Seems to be a good project and would be great to be a part of its stakes. Cheero! Smiley

I know him and introduced him to nevra. Although hes new to cryptocurrency and only learning about it from me. For people like him who are new to crypto. Concepts are hard to grasp. Once he learns about it fully. I am sure he will be supportive of nevra.

I was flagged because my message was not thoughtful. I learned a great deal about NEM from smartcrypto. And although my knowledge about the crypto currencies is not the strongest. I am fascinated by development of such an application which basically removes/or at least circumvents around the banking system in general. I am positive Nevra will be one of THE great coins out of so many. I will be learning about blockchain and cryptocurrencies as a new person to this place.
Activity: 202
March 08, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
Expecting it to be launched in Q3 this year. I AM looking forward of you,that is a chance

Finally a quality coin,got tired of ETH nice

Keep paying attention, it seems like a good project,

Count me in! I can translate into German!!

Please refrain from posting remarks like these, you will not be granted a NevraStake if you don't at least read the rules on the ANN.

Also (some of you) posting with puppet accounts, will not be tolerated when we filter all accounts. 

Hi ,bro , can you share your signature for us , I just want to change my signature to this project .
I think we should create more beautiful signature for it's support , that's necessary .
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 10:22:06 AM
Dear, team the number of participants on our project Nevra increase well so we've to open other channels like telegram to attractive more people to achieve our projects equality, Freedom, Trust
That's a good ideal , I will share more information about on my twitter , we can encourage more people to join us and share this project .
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 09:30:20 AM
I have been observing the cryptocurrency grounds since a long time. Just had my registration done here for the first time ever and heard about Nevra from my friend. Seems to be a good project and would be great to be a part of its stakes. Cheero! Smiley

I know him and introduced him to nevra. Although hes new to cryptocurrency and only learning about it from me. For people like him who are new to crypto. Concepts are hard to grasp. Once he learns about it fully. I am sure he will be supportive of nevra.
Activity: 88
March 08, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
After reading the Nevra white paper, I think this is a good project that we don’t often find. Equality, freedom and trust are the core values ​​of blockchain technology, and Nevra project captures these points well.

As for the future application scenarios, I have the following bold ideas and hope they fit the founders’ idea.

The first one, financial services: Nevra's "trust" can reduce transaction costs and cross-organizational transaction risks. Nevra team can consider cooperating with banks and financial institutions to promote the project process.

Second, credit and tenure management: These are the dreams of large social platforms and insurers, but there is a lack of adequate data sources, solid platform support and effective data analysis and management.

Third, resource sharing: Companies represented by Airbnb will welcome blockchain applications such as Nevra because of the significant reduction in administrative costs. Ordinary people can also be more free to conduct decentralized transactions and to facilitate resource sharing.

Fourth, investment management: Whether public or private equity funds, you can apply blockchain technology to reduce management costs and risk management.

The last one, Internet of things: The Internet of Things is an area well suited to Nevra. Nevra's concept of "equality, freedom and trust" is much needed for specific scenarios such as leasing and logistics.

Good analysis,Nevra project must be a good project
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
March 08, 2018, 07:19:40 AM
Hello Dev,

I am glad to found this topic. Since last year I've been joined many Airdrop program. But today, I found an interesting airdrop, that is Nevra (XEV). From my experience, token or coin which has an Airdrop event, do not have many loyal members. Airdrop participants, only take a short profit with dumping the tokens before the price gets cheaper.

I just read your whitepaper, and I am interested in your "Egalitarian way" for token distribution. I believe that way can get real user-adoption.
With real and royal stakeholder, I think it's easy to develop this project together.

I can give an example case of a project that held an Airdrop event. That is BitWhite.org
They have a great product, wallet and dPos algorithm. But unfortunately, when they airdropping, many users cheating their airdrop. I believe BitWhite telegram full of fake members. Why? Because when Bitwhite.org offering their members to vote on BIT-Z exchanges, only small amount people on their telegram voted.

That's only one case, I hope Nevra team can learn about that BitWhite cases.
March 08, 2018, 06:58:23 AM
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
March 08, 2018, 06:50:39 AM
I really like the coin and the idea of selecting a group of real holders and believers in the coin....but....I continue to see no detail on coin develop and peculiar ideas. Creating a base of strong holders is a great start point and making a selection inside the user is ok, but for now this seem a hunt to the witches and this is moving the discussion on the "real value" of the coin which is his peculiarity, also whitepaper is not giving any detail beyond the idea of strong believers. I think that discussion is at a good quality in the thread , but we have to move on coins specs...this is my opinion.
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
March 08, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
This is the strictest airdrop I've ever seen, but I really like the idea of this project, especially 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering, because it forces participants to understand this coin carefully before they step out of the first step.
I think that you can be a long-term investor only if you are serious about what you are involved in.

if you really like this project contribute more than 2 sentences to the thread and shares criticisms as well so tk808 can have a second perspective on what he is doing. You may only have positive things to say, but a more thoughtful post would have made me want to give you merit, or make me think you would get a stake in Nevra.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 01:17:12 AM
May i participate in the airdrop with negative trust?I dont find any rule about this.Howerer,1000 active people is a difficult goal.If you reach the goal, XEV will get great success.

Hi guy, if you have good advice, maybe dev will record it for you.This is a fair community.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
March 07, 2018, 09:59:33 PM
May i participate in the airdrop with negative trust?I dont find any rule about this.Howerer,1000 active people is a difficult goal.If you reach the goal, XEV will get great success.

Activity: 392
March 07, 2018, 03:45:44 PM
lol, you may be waiting for ... an eternity

If you did not read the first post from TK, maybe take 10 min to go through it, read the whitepaper, and come back here with a reply that has more substance Smiley

im waitting airdrop .. Smiley)

Good suggestion but it is not so simple for some people to read. Part of people here for easy money, but if you are looking for easy money - you are lazy, and if you are lazy - you will not read whitepapers. Just logic.
Activity: 79
ETN = Freedom
March 07, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
lol, you may be waiting for ... an eternity

If you did not read the first post from TK, maybe take 10 min to go through it, read the whitepaper, and come back here with a reply that has more substance Smiley

im waitting airdrop .. Smiley)
Activity: 185
March 07, 2018, 02:20:12 PM
In the coming days Nevra will show us new looks to attractive more community additions to some changes in site and will be releasing there criteria for filtering account to achieve the best goals,  lets support Nevra in all places.
Activity: 84
March 07, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
I trying to understand why 1/3 is flagged?

I see the note:
If Bitcointalk account is flagged in NevraStake (NEV) Partcipant List, you have a chance to correct it on the main-thread before the filter process begins.

Yes a saw this later, my first post is only to follow the project. But i love the core idea of "mining" through knowledge, debate and partnership.

What everyone think about charity organizations receive a slot if Nevra don't reach the 1000?
Pages:
Jump to: