Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 37. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 3
February 19, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
I have made the post in Reddit NEM Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/nem/comments/7yn5aj/nevra_try_to_recreate_nems_distribution_and/

and in ICOCrypto Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7yn8lm/nevra_try_to_recreate_nems_distribution_and/

May be some of participants still remember NEM's story

Well done mate. Lets spread the word, this project is a one of a kind. For those questions like how to join the airdrop, i would advice you read the white paper and announcement on this thread.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
February 19, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
I have made the post in Reddit NEM Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/nem/comments/7yn5aj/nevra_try_to_recreate_nems_distribution_and/

and in ICOCrypto Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7yn8lm/nevra_try_to_recreate_nems_distribution_and/

May be some of participants still remember NEM's story

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
Hi,dev.
I'm interested in your project and philosophy.

How many pos rewards do you think ?
Hype coins cause dumping,pumping.
I hope to be released fairness coin(unrelated dumping and pumping) 

I'm sorry that my English isn't very good...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 09:01:31 AM
Hi. I will be happy to be a part of XEV community!
I like the philosophy of the project. I can only recall a few airdrops, which are declared similar principles. But not one of them did not make such transparent distribution.

P.S. Sorry for my English.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 08:19:49 AM
I'm wishing success of a project.

I'm waiting for your Airdrop campion

When will you start the Airdrop campaign ? I will wait this:X

waiting for the airdrop Smiley

Sounds good.

Why don't you guys go take a look at the original post and perhaps the whitepaper. To qualify for a stake, you need to show that you have at least read and understood the OP, not just post 1 liner cookie cutters hoping to catch an airdrop.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 07:16:58 AM
I like this idea of equal opportunities that this project vehicle, it is a lost ideal in the current crypto world where capital becomes more and more the essential criterion to enter a project in which we want to participate.

Crypto was essentially turned towards decentralization, and not monopolization, this project embodies in my opinion this ideal, giving each member of the community an equal chance with the other members

I hope to be part of this project and bring my contribution to the development of the community
Activity: 294
Merit: 38
Chinese and Japanese translator
February 19, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

This is not a simple airdrop, if you want to share the stake, u need to get at least one merit from Sr member or above along with some constructive comments. I suggest you careful read the whitepaper and Ann. The website has just released today. Simple, but pretty.
Activity: 308
February 19, 2018, 06:24:41 AM
Activity: 120
February 19, 2018, 06:13:14 AM
I'm wishing success of a project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
February 19, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

Registration closes on the 31st March, The first page has a lot of info about what the requirements are to be one of the 1000 but basically, users will be granted a stake if they express their interest with a well-rounded thought process, essentially giving their opinion, thoughts, concerns, criticism in a single post.

I would recommend having a good read of the whitepaper, there is a link to it on the first page.

Activity: 39
Merit: 4
February 19, 2018, 05:59:11 AM
It is a very interesting project Grin
I knew that distribution of XEM had a distortion after XEM robbery from Coincheck in Japan.
I have many interests in NEM,; but for the issue of distribution of XEM with the distortion know it.
I believe that XEV becomes the project that is more splendid than NEM with equality, freedom, splendid nature of the nature called the trust.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
X-Block.io
February 19, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 19, 2018, 04:26:44 AM
This could be a special coin, i feel...good to have strong believers not just coin taker. So I think that distribution to higher status is a good choice.
Really excited to see develop...
Activity: 104
February 19, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
waiting for the airdrop Smiley
February 19, 2018, 04:13:09 AM
I was the stakeholder of NEM, but didn't claim my stake because I was out of crypto for few years due some personal reasons. This project looking like second chance...may be.

Dev, I ready to promote Nerva Airdrop on bountylord.com (90k+ visits per month). Still we have free banner space. Please let me now if it is required.
 (Telegram @larks500)

Thank you

Alex,  most of your visitors -  newbie bounty hunters,  who are looking for free cryptocurrency. It is great to attract people to ICOs bounties,  but as you see Nevra project needs another type of stakeholders
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
February 19, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
You mention Brand-New, Newbie and Jr.. Members
SR-Member or higher
I do not see the member with Full Member?

If you rank: Newbies or Jr Members to participate on "airdrop" SR. member or higher must merit you post on this topic  

If you member and higher - don`t need  Wink

Site look very n1. Glad to see that project grow  Cool
February 19, 2018, 03:58:07 AM
Hi dev.
seems to be more complete if the community is developed through telegram channels and facebook pages.

For most of the airdrop hunters from the Telegram groups it will be complicated to say few words about the project. We will get a huge number of questions regarding airdrop registration form. Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
What a refreshing project this is, in the current climate of airdrops, telegram groups of over 100k people etc etc...

I didn't realise that NEM was originally an airdropped coin and to see the plans for Nevrastake/Nevra to try to recreate NEMs Utopian vision of creating the most fair, well distributed and trusted airdropped coin to date has me excited and definitely puts this project on the radar for me.

I also look forward to reading the future updated whitepaper with regards to the technical blockchain goals and hope i can be a part of this..
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
I saw the website, it looks interesting. I'm not sure what I can do to help this project. Maybe spread some information to my Japanese followers.
Activity: 9
February 19, 2018, 03:27:32 AM
Sounds good.
Pages:
Jump to: