Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] Bitmain Announces Antminer A3 - page 44. (Read 22419 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 04:49:18 PM
I'm getting a hardware error of

Socket connect failed: Connection refused on the system page

Could be from wrong url but ive checked it like 10 times not sure but not connecting to

stratum+tcp://us-east.siamining.com:3333

try with another ethernet cable it worked on my S9
Activity: 86
January 23, 2018, 04:47:44 PM
I'm getting a hardware error of

Socket connect failed: Connection refused on the system page

Could be from wrong url but ive checked it like 10 times not sure but not connecting to

url - stratum+tcp://us-east.siamining.com:3333

worker - bittrexwalletaddress.username

password - x
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

[/quote]

Mine was picked up at noon on today the 28th (13 hours ago though since I'm talking Chinese time).  I am in Iowa and estimated delivery day is Thursday.
[/quote]

You and me are on the same boat. Mine was just picked up a couple hours ago from Bitmain. Downright ridiculous.
Activity: 122
January 23, 2018, 02:39:32 PM
If anyones interested in seeing an actual antminer a3 in action unsure if anyone else has posted theirs yet but. . here's mine + that was my first livestream so forgive me. . lol

https://youtu.be/ZGVbadJQnCk

https://[Suspicious link removed]/S3o5Yz
Here's my miner on siamining for those interested running in ~75 F environment

Nice work and Thanks for the info...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
January 23, 2018, 02:22:27 PM
If anyones interested in seeing an actual antminer a3 in action unsure if anyone else has posted theirs yet but. . here's mine + that was my first livestream so forgive me. . lol

https://youtu.be/ZGVbadJQnCk

https://goo.gl/S3o5Yz
Here's my miner on siamining for those interested running in ~75 F environment
Activity: 76
January 23, 2018, 02:06:11 PM
I couldn't get Nicehash to work either.  If anyone has please chime in. 
Activity: 16
January 23, 2018, 01:32:15 PM
I could not get nicehash or nanopool to work.
my pool is siamining.com
this is my configuration
https://i.imgur.com/TUL7OeM.png
https://i.imgur.com/rwHvTMm.png
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
I could not get nicehash or nanopool to work.
Activity: 29
January 23, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
To those that have started to mine.

How much watts is it pulling? Any chance we could just run the APW3++ run on US 110 V?
APW3++ only 1200 watts on 110v. Even if bitmain overstated the draw, which they usually do....you would be cutting it awfully close.

Can someone post the power consumption details about A3 please? Really curious about a possibility to run Antminer A3 on 110V using APW3++....

Tested with 240V. Power is 1450W on wall

On stock clock
Holeeee shit. Seems like they overclocked the shit out of these things. Just like the D3. What Frequency do they run at to get the 815mh??

Frequency running at 600.. temp is good, very stable miner..

What pool are you on ? How much is the miner earning per hour. Could you please share the configuration page, graying out confidential information. Thanks.

my pool is siamining.com
this is my configuration

Thanks a ton, abdullaziz. I will get mine tomorrow Smiley.
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
January 23, 2018, 01:02:09 PM
SHIPPED! All three orders (mom, fiance and myself) at the same time.

Had ordered within 10 mins of the launch. BITMAIN said 10 days, and it's been under 10 days.

UPS to USA east coast. Anyone have any idea how long it typically takes once picked up by UPS?

Mine was picked up at noon on today the 28th (13 hours ago though since I'm talking Chinese time).  I am in Iowa and estimated delivery day is Thursday.
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
January 23, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

1/22/2018 - Monday
11:57 pm   Arrived at FedEx location      MEMPHIS, TN

Damn, I should have gone with FedEx then. I'm in Memphis, TN too, but mine are scheduled for Wed Delivery. I tried to use FedEx but it keep asking for an import number. What's this important number they ask for? I did a google search for , "bitmain asking for import number", no luck. Were they asking for my FedEx account number? If so, problem solved, but didn't want to guess at that or expect a response from them during the short A3 buying window so I went with FedEx.

Especially considering Memphis is a Fedex Hub Smiley  I believe you need to enter your SSN number for the Importer number.  Not sure why this is required for Fedex but not UPS

Activity: 84
January 23, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
Received 2 of A3s today. Up and running. Awesome !
Activity: 16
January 23, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

How much watts is it pulling? Any chance we could just run the APW3++ run on US 110 V?
APW3++ only 1200 watts on 110v. Even if bitmain overstated the draw, which they usually do....you would be cutting it awfully close.

Can someone post the power consumption details about A3 please? Really curious about a possibility to run Antminer A3 on 110V using APW3++....

On stock clock
Holeeee shit. Seems like they overclocked the shit out of these things. Just like the D3. What Frequency do they run at to get the 815mh??

What pool are you on ? How much is the miner earning per hour. Could you please share the configuration page, graying out confidential information. Thanks.

my pool is siamining.com
this is my configuration
Activity: 29
January 23, 2018, 11:59:40 AM

On stock clock

Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>
January 23, 2018, 11:37:02 AM
Obelisk January Update:

Forking the Network
The Sia community is currently debating a soft-fork that would exclude all Bitmain A3 units from the Sia network, while leaving Obelisk SC1 units fully operational. We encourage you to contribute to this discussion, and ask that you disclose your status as an Obelisk customer when commenting. Discussion is taking place on Sia's Discord and Subreddit.

Best,

- Team Obelisk

Hopefully common sense prevails and they put this soft fork idea away.  They are being very short sighted if they do it.  What happens when HalongMining (assuming they can actually deliver miners) comes out with their 3.5Th SC miner?  Fork again?  They are sort of in a bad spot, and never should have entered the ASIC market.  They found out that it is cut throat and someone else can and will eat your lunch.  Bitmain saw this like taking candy from a baby. Expecting a DECRED miner out next,,, within the next couple of weeks.  The SIA dev team should have focused their efforts on building out the platform and gaining legit real world adoption, ie. clients.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

On stock clock

Activity: 9
January 23, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
SHIPPED! All three orders (mom, fiance and myself) at the same time.

Had ordered within 10 mins of the launch. BITMAIN said 10 days, and it's been under 10 days.

UPS to USA east coast. Anyone have any idea how long it typically takes once picked up by UPS?
Activity: 22
January 23, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

On stock clock

Vid please!
Activity: 143
January 23, 2018, 09:28:27 AM
when is the next batch due?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
January 23, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

On stock clock
Pages:
Jump to: