Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW] Bitmain Announces Antminer A3 - page 60. (Read 22419 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
January 18, 2018, 09:28:51 AM
There is only one coin to mine and it has issues, 10K international + 6k china units sold and new batches coming online. 
ROI for first batch of internationals will be $30/day maybe $50 for a short time.   My D3 is doing almost as good as the L3+.   The A3 wont even come close to the lifespan the D3 will have.

Only one coin that is very profitable to mine at this moment with the A3. Well, in fact there is another Blake2b coin, but I have not made calculations.

You really can't look at the profitability at this moment, it's nothing compared to what it's going to be like once the miners get delivered

Yes, you can look at it (carefully), because first miners will have that kind of profit. That was the case with the D3.

yeah batch one of D3 was reduiclously profitable , to the tune of 500 a day for a few weeks

Bro thats total BS. I had 4 D3 batch 1 the return was never 500 a day . As soon as miners hit the network they where at about 100 for a couple of days then i watched returns Drop like a rock. 500 a day is fairy tale maybe only Bitmain enjoyed by pre mining D3 before shipping to customers.

Asian buyers got thier batches almost two weeks before other buyers , a few posted on their earnings and they were making 500 a day for a week or two

Those were bitmains "friends".  I dont believe there was anyone here making $500 on a d3.  I was a batch one buyer of those too and it wasnt even close.  Same boat for the a3s.  Yeah the friends will make boatloads and we all get to fight for the crumbs left.  Im not blaming bitmain its their game and you choose to either play it or not.  But as soon as they hit the general public lights out.  And with dragon miner announcing theirs that will come out....bitmain will make sure that miner is not profitable by the time it comes out.  They would sacrifice their continuing sales of these for an opportunity to make the competitors think twice about getting into the ring with them again
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
Anyone knows how or where to configure it?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
January 18, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
There is only one coin to mine and it has issues, 10K international + 6k china units sold and new batches coming online. 
ROI for first batch of internationals will be $30/day maybe $50 for a short time.   My D3 is doing almost as good as the L3+.   The A3 wont even come close to the lifespan the D3 will have.

Only one coin that is very profitable to mine at this moment with the A3. Well, in fact there is another Blake2b coin, but I have not made calculations.

You really can't look at the profitability at this moment, it's nothing compared to what it's going to be like once the miners get delivered

Yes, you can look at it (carefully), because first miners will have that kind of profit. That was the case with the D3.

yeah batch one of D3 was reduiclously profitable , to the tune of 500 a day for a few weeks

Bro thats total BS. I had 4 D3 batch 1 the return was never 500 a day . As soon as miners hit the network they where at about 100 for a couple of days then i watched returns Drop like a rock. 500 a day is fairy tale maybe only Bitmain enjoyed by pre mining D3 before shipping to customers.

Asian buyers got thier batches almost two weeks before other buyers , a few posted on their earnings and they were making 500 a day for a week or two
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

January 18, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 07:17:20 AM
Sia has over 37 billion coins and would take mass adoption to even come close to keeping this miner profitable longer than 2 weeks
get out
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

The D3 is still barely worth running and this will be the same as Sia has over 37 billion coins and would take mass adoption to even come close to keeping this miner profitable longer than 2 weeks. Like many have said if you buy this and your intention is to actually mine with it and not resell expect lots of tears and shame just like the D3.

Remember the definition of crazy... is doing the same thing thing twice and expecting a different outcome. Anyone promoting this should be considered a reseller or bitmain shill.
Activity: 23
January 18, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

Activity: 56
January 18, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

January 18, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 05:03:49 AM
The algo is blake2b, it's for 64 bit. So is it possible to solve blake2s, which is 32 bit as well?
which coin can the A3 mine other than SC at the moment?
Activity: 87
January 18, 2018, 04:46:54 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
January 18, 2018, 04:27:36 AM
This is a very interesting thread.

Yes, it may be another D3 situation, but I have to remind that the first batches of D3 generated huge amounts of money and had a ROI of one week. Then the profit went down and down, but the first owners did very well.

It is the same case now with the A3. Now the profit is over $600/day, so if you are one of the lucky ones that get one in 10 days, you have made great business. And if profit comes down to $30/day, it is still amazing.

So, the A3 can be another D3, or maybe it turns into a L3+ case with a longer lifespan and solid profit.

Let's wait and see what happens.
Have in mind, only 1 coin and a small one. The 1 thing going for this is that (unlike X11) this is the only miner out for Blake 2b
January 18, 2018, 04:25:43 AM
This is a very interesting thread.

Yes, it may be another D3 situation, but I have to remind that the first batches of D3 generated huge amounts of money and had a ROI of one week. Then the profit went down and down, but the first owners did very well.

It is the same case now with the A3. Now the profit is over $600/day, so if you are one of the lucky ones that get one in 10 days, you have made great business. And if profit comes down to $30/day, it is still amazing.

So, the A3 can be another D3, or maybe it turns into a L3+ case with a longer lifespan and solid profit.

Let's wait and see what happens.
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
January 18, 2018, 04:09:32 AM
Buying this miner is waste of money. you just enjoy maybe 2 weeks before the difficulty skyrocket.

If you bought Sia coin right when the miner was announced and sold it by the end of the day you would've made a lot money without wasting for the miner, consuming power, cooling... and it will become obsolete in 2 month.
January 18, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
I have to commend Bitmain for this for such a fair launch limiting reseller gouging
, this is going to be truly fair and decentralized mining at least for the first batches lets hope
Activity: 56
January 18, 2018, 03:36:34 AM
I got one this time.
But I don't know the setting of miner configuration.

For example,if nanopool,
How is the setting like address and worker name and password?

Plz give me advice!

U allready got it delivered ?
I assume he meant that he managed to order one, not that it was delivered.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 03:31:17 AM
Available again for sale. Go get em!
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 18, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
I got one this time.

For example,if nanopool,

Plz give me advice!

U allready got it delivered ?
Activity: 29
January 18, 2018, 02:45:38 AM
I got one this time.

For example,if nanopool,

Plz give me advice!
Pages:
Jump to: