Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 20. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
not all token are scam.. some of them might failed to delivered the promise on time. so used telegram or not to find out they are legit or not are good. but you might to research more on the team and what they offer can be last long time or not.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 02:11:31 AM
That's not true. That assumption that new coins are scam nowadays is a total fallacy. If it were to be "some coins are scam nowadays" it would have been much better. Better projects are oozing into the cryptocurrency space daily but mixed with some projects that are bad. For the fact that we have some that are just bad doesn't mean new coins are scam. Better projects are in existence as new as we speak.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
June 13, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
well said mate . Today like 1 of 10 projects is legit and rest are SCAMS . personally,i no longer invest in any new coin unless its team proved they are worthy and at least has been on the market for over a year.otherwise,i won't invest a dollar.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
June 13, 2018, 02:05:14 AM
I do not understand your definition of a scam project. you think because the price of the coin you are holding is not pumping up as you were thinking which make them a scam project. secondly I do not think you understand what coinmarkepcap do. coinmarketcap is an online crypto market capitalization listing site. they rate crypto based on the volume traded daily. crypto generally are facing alot of challenge especially since the beginning of this year and that is the reason it is becoming tough and tough for even ICO to be successful talkless of already existing project.
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 02:02:20 AM
Now a large number of the moment and it is necessary to check each. if you want to invest in it. I'm sure the company Eloncity and therefore I will long to hold coins
Activity: 185
June 13, 2018, 01:59:07 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

There are many coins that comes to crypto world now. But not all coins are valuable. Most of the coins were shitcoins. Especially, those that are from airdrops. Coins has no value.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
June 13, 2018, 01:58:37 AM

Yappp, there are many coins that are born to deceive people. People make it for phishing purposes and do not know to develop their project.
I have checked the ICO project very carefully and never found a fake project. and sometimes I also see coinmarketcap whether the coin is already registered or not, if there is not registered I will not try to buy it in ico.
Activity: 5
June 13, 2018, 01:52:42 AM
I agree for some but most of the new projects are just weak and not really in for the cryptoworld, ending up as shit coins.  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
June 13, 2018, 01:34:29 AM
Piece of good advice! But even except communication in a chat of the telegram's channel it is necessary to pay attention to activity of social groups of the project. It is also possible to check and bounty campaign if ISO provide such. But in general the quantity of a scam has grown in comparison with previous years. The reason is banal - the majority of altcoins have under themselves no idea which is expedient for realizing. Also desire of quickly earnings has strongly struck the authority of a cryptocurrencies. We see it in falling of the price of coins.
Activity: 80
June 13, 2018, 01:22:53 AM
Has anyone looked into this website? https://www.menlo.one/#/   The project has a nice concept, and they have incentive just by being around on their site.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
June 13, 2018, 01:18:02 AM
Is this a general statement? Generally, I do not believe that new coin are scam.  There are new coin that may be weak because the ICO did not reach softcap and tokens burn out.  There are few new coin that are scam and this we can easily spot because they do not follow the AML and KYC procedures. The risk of investment is usually higher for ICOs that do not follow their roadmap as described in the whitepaper.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 12:57:39 AM
In the midst of scam accusations as regard new coin in the cryptocurrency space, we still have many legit coin that are valuable and have good prospect and potential for growth. You should not be distracted but be diligent enough to get these coin. It will make a lots of difference in this space if we all support legit project!
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 13, 2018, 12:54:05 AM
Define what you call scam. If you are not making quick profit and you decide to label every project out there as a scam then, you must be mistaken.

These days, people usually misused the word scam from a failed campaign and other issues when the project didn't meet their expectations. But the main point is that we should be able to define those great project from the rest in order to avoid wasting our money, people are responsible for their own investment mistakes don't just blame your losses to those campaigns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
June 13, 2018, 12:47:42 AM
IMO, you want to invest in ICO, new tokens but afraid of being the scam. If your knowledge of ICO is not that much, then you should invest in altcoins in the top 10 markets such as ETH, ADA, EOS, TRON, IOTA, XLM, etc. These altcoins are not the scam so you can be assured of investing and earning profits in the short term.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 12:42:22 AM
Maybe it is yes that new coins are scam in recent days because many coins are coming but not listed in the exchanges still now. I remember one coin that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the distribution passed one year. Likewise, many coins in my portfolio and still in the same situation.
Activity: 97
June 13, 2018, 12:37:50 AM
Define what you call scam. If you are not making quick profit and you decide to label every project out there as a scam then, you must be mistaken.
Activity: 518
June 13, 2018, 12:09:07 AM
What you call scam need proper definition! If because you are not making quick profit and you decide to label every project out there as a scam then, you must be mistaken! Everything here is about growth and development not instant gratification!
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 12:06:41 AM
Not all of them really are scams but a good number of them are scams and by good number I mean the majority of these new coins in the market are scams which is why you should be very careful when you are buying into new coins. Also when buying new coins, you should never buy them to hold for the long term and should sell them as soon as you make profit because a lot of them will not last very long.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 12:04:55 AM
the new coins are not necessarily going to be promising. These new coins could be quite hot in the beginning only emergence only and will not be able to compete with other coins.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 11, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
not all new coins are scam, there still a lot of real project that distribute their coin project but maybe the chance now 50 50

Agree, not all new coins are scam. Maybe some of them are made to deceive people so you need to be extra careful  and half of them are real coins but tends to be a scam because the project didnt meet their expectations so that some coins that they will distribute has no value nor exchanger. Its ok to visit their telegram community then find it on your own, try to investigate their team and their project before deciding to join and to invest in that particular project.
Pages:
Jump to: