Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 19. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 7
June 13, 2018, 03:06:02 AM
Not all new coins are scams, we should not have such attitude, we need new projects to develop crypto market, but we should know how to identify scams, there is some guidance: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos

We should support and encourage good projects, it is very important for crypto community in my opinion.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:04:10 AM
I would look back to the dotcom bubble and compare. At the end of the run, it'll only be a few left standing in this crypto space who will end up being the Amazons, Googles and Facebooks of the world. Hence, still most impt thing is to do your due diligence and thorough research. If you strike gold, it can be a huge pot of gold in the coming years Smiley
Activity: 178
June 13, 2018, 03:00:23 AM
the new coins are not necessarily going to be promising. These new coins could be quite hot in the beginning only emergence only and will not be able to compete with other coins.
The competition is burning many people now. Coins more and more, and people do not quite. Although if you popularize the crypto-coin, you can open many more successful projects for any color and taste and all have supporters.
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 02:57:33 AM
I read a report a few weeks ago that said 90% of ICOs from the last year were either scams or failures. With the increased number of ICOs recently I can only assume that there are more scam coins than ever before, as well as many new good projects. The hard part is working out which coins are real and which ones are scams.

In my personal experience, the ones that look too good to be true or appear downright perfect because they're hiding their faults are more likely to be a scam than those with obvious flaws that they're not trying to hide.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 02:55:57 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

which I know not all new coins are frauds and you might be wrong to see if not all new coins are fraud and now there are many new coins that are booming and so you have to be careful to get rid of fraudulent coins because now it's altcoin and bitcoin is still decreasing

Activity: 133
June 13, 2018, 02:51:34 AM
Yeah most of new coin are scam nowadays and they cannot fulfill their promises .And also i agree on your statement above that don't trust buying coin through coinmarketcap because we have no idea if it has a good tech and team behind 'cause most emerging project on that site is not reliable and turn to shitcoin after all. That why i preferred also to stay here in forum 'cause we can easily determine those legit and shitcoin through their whitepaper and ANN thread which is a good idea to obtain more information about the project.
Activity: 95
June 13, 2018, 02:46:49 AM
That's true that there are several new coins now that are considered scam coins and we don't know which one for all we know that it is a good bounty and when it ends that's the time we see that it's only a no value coin.
I think you should always keep in touch with the Manager and the developers themselves. The closer you are to them, the better you feel the mood in the company, and this mood can give you information about the future of the coin.
Activity: 280
June 13, 2018, 02:39:47 AM
There are many coins nowadays and not all those coins are scam but out of 100% of those coins, 80% are scam and for you to know the good from the bad, you have to verify them very well before investing on them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
Thanks for your advise, but I disagree with you. From this year there are lots of good and accomplished ICO's with good ideas of the projects, some issues occurred on the road map and some parts where delayed at curtain projects, but it doesn't mean they are scam. Anyway back in 2016 was a good (bull) year to invest, whereas the beginning of 2018 whole crypto market collapsed and now it is recovering slowly, so you have to be patient for your profit. I am sure the coins you bought in 2016, today have a bearish trend too
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 02:28:59 AM
there are a lot of ICOs today and most of them are scam. with many ICOs to choose it is no wonder that some or many of them don't get an attention and so they failed. compared to last years there are not many ICOs so they got the attention they needed.
Activity: 230
June 13, 2018, 02:27:04 AM
I think that is not true. Because I know a lot of new coins that are legit and not a scam. You just need to look into coins and their background for you to assure yourself that it was not a scam.
Activity: 79
June 13, 2018, 02:26:57 AM
What you said is true. But many don't. They are speculators. They just want every ico listing to bring them a profit. They don't go into ico at all.
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 02:26:20 AM
not all new coins are scam, there still a lot of real project that distribute their coin project but maybe the chance now 50 50

Agree, not all new coins are scam. Maybe some of them are made to deceive people so you need to be extra careful  and half of them are real coins but tends to be a scam because the project didnt meet their expectations so that some coins that they will distribute has no value nor exchanger. Its ok to visit their telegram community then find it on your own, try to investigate their team and their project before deciding to join and to invest in that particular project.
I agree, it's not just the scams. ICO is used not only by scammers. They also launder money. So because of the popularity, many people are looking for funding here is not associated with cryptocurrency and after the end of the fundraising their coin is released on the market without further support. You just have to be selective and careful in choosing a project in which you will invest money or time.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 02:23:39 AM
Not all, but mostly there are many scam coin nowadays scammers want to get rich quickly, I just remember the bitconnect this scam altcoin was mooning after that it was huge down many bitconnect holders disappointed some of them risk their life savings to double their money so let's be careful what we invest.
Activity: 176
Merit: 20
Knowledge is power
June 13, 2018, 02:23:02 AM
There are many projects at play right now, maybe too many. They are not all scams however, many are made by inexperienced teams with good intentions that eventually fail. As for the CoinMarketCap listing, it requires a 24h trading volume of 100.000$, so many pump and dump coins get listed there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 13, 2018, 02:21:14 AM
I agree with you, once coinmarketcap waw a good point of start for discover new promising coins.. now it's better to search discussions and read on forums about the projects
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 02:20:05 AM
Not at all I think. Because there's a lot of coins that still exist in this forum that are true and legit coins. Maybe you are just unlucky for knowing that coins that are new nowadays are scams.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
No doubt the reality of the matter is that very nearly 95% of the new coins are duplicated coins. That is the reason while picking another coin to invest you have to give careful consideration to a lot of viewpoints including white paper, Road-map, the genuine Team behind it. It will limit the danger of investing in new Altcoins.
Activity: 73
June 13, 2018, 02:17:36 AM
i think it's isn't scam. just failed ico or the price got dumped by bounty hunter in early ico. it's not like they failed on purpose
Activity: 216
June 13, 2018, 02:16:52 AM
I think some are scams but I can say there was still a lot of coins that was really legit and trustworthy. You just have to look and find for it at your own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: