Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 8. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 06, 2019, 03:56:03 PM
In most cases, it is that new coins are almost worthless, developers just throw projects, take the money and hide
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 03:54:24 PM
Many old coins are worthless too. In fact only the coins with real usage worth something, and it's less than 10% (maybe 1%) of market, at least if usage means something besides speculations and scamming people.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
June 06, 2019, 03:10:26 PM
i understand your resentment completely, my friend! it really feels lousy. but asyou said, let's give it some time to blossom.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
June 06, 2019, 11:24:29 AM
I don't think you misjudged. To begin with, new coins are not worthless as the right mindset about launching a new project is to solve a problem. But the issue is, most have seen it as a ground to make money off investors and that's why most exit scam right after ICO or even try to list on exchange then abandon the project. And this is the major reason why it is worthy to always be make research and be careful of what we invest in.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
June 06, 2019, 10:43:16 AM
in general it depends on how the team promotes or makes crypto currencies. but I don't think that all new or old coins are worthless, I think only a few of them don't have better price growth. and the fact that every coin that has great potential for investment is always preferred by investors.
Activity: 420
June 06, 2019, 10:41:06 AM
For me, on the contrary , all the old coins go into the past , now everything is focused on those coins that go to the market and in particular those coins that go to the ieo !!
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
June 06, 2019, 10:33:02 AM
Most of them are worthless, I am not disputing that fact but as it is with new coins, so it was with the old ones. Some coins either old or new are just worthless.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 06, 2019, 09:54:00 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

The number of crypto currencies is indeed very large so most of them are indeed worthless. Crypto currency competition is so strict that each crypto currency must have the right strategy to gain public trust. New crypto currencies must be able to attract the hearts of the public by displaying tangible benefits so they can survive in the market. The coins that are in demand are coins that marry different characteristics from existing crypto currency coins.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 06, 2019, 09:42:46 AM
I do not think so.  Because new coins are not always bad coins.  Because technology is evolving.  Every day they come up with something new and this is not always bad.  I think on the contrary that with each new project we develop a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 18
June 06, 2019, 09:40:26 AM
Not all new coins are the way you stated. That's why it's good to take a good look at a project before going into investments. Some good projects still list and get the price above the sale price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 06, 2019, 09:21:51 AM
Yes thats what i see in the new projects that offers new coins because nowadays in cryptocurrency new projects has the difficulties in making the project successful and if we look at those they can even list those coins in top 10 exchangers which is can help them to boost the growth of their projects and the coins they offer.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
June 06, 2019, 09:21:22 AM
new coins or old coins are the same. if they don't have a sale value, of course they will be left behind. coins that have a stable price movement that will last.

You mean if there is no market trades or volume? Yed, new coin or old, it will depend on their project. How does a project with new platform gain traction on market? Simple, they usually improved their marketing strategy in order to win investors and traders to buy and sell their tokens. But they should consider a good exchange for this to work out.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 08:55:28 AM
I think it doesn't matter if it's new or old coin, with no specific technology this coin is empty and who do not need! A coin or token must have a technology that can solve a certain problem.
Activity: 259
June 06, 2019, 08:46:10 AM
You are not far from right actually because most cryptocurrencies get delisted from several exchanges because their trading volume might have reduced significantly. Most cryptocurrencies that are being generated have no product to ensure that their value does not get totally dumped by the volatile crypto market.

This is actually the real problem you just pointed out. A coin without a product backing it's value is as good as "air" - Empty.
This here is the reason why projects like ECOMI can be invested in for the long term - a product almost fully developed, backing their native tokens.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 06, 2019, 08:43:32 AM
You're right! Creating your own cryptocurrency doesn’t mean making it relevant and successful. To achieve the result you need the significance of the project and cryptocurrency. Also this process is influenced by cryptophones. Now we see how new projects and new cryptocurrencies appear every day and this makes cryptographic markets oversaturated. Customers from such an abundance of offers are often inclined towards the acquisition of top-end cryptocurrencies, as they have already proven themselves and have value. For new projects, as well as for their cryptocurrency, it is now very difficult to attract interest, for this you need to create something new and necessary.
Activity: 509
June 06, 2019, 08:39:39 AM
Fully agree with this expression.  Almost all new coins do not represent anything.  Because they are either copies of what they are or just fraudsters.  Therefore, one must be very careful with them.
Activity: 490
June 06, 2019, 08:39:20 AM
They are not worthless, just give them time to show their potential. And by saying this I do not mean several days, wait for a year and see the progress of this devs and based on this timeline you can make conclusions but not based on two hours basis.
Activity: 259
June 06, 2019, 08:31:58 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

That is like asking why companies distribute their own share certificate after IPOs.
Question to ponder on: How many of these crypto projects have fully developed their protocols and ideas into working products?
I believe these projects need to be given time to work and grow and like shares, benefits can be reaped much later... we're too quick to judge based on price movements.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
June 06, 2019, 08:16:06 AM
I hope I don't misjudge.

There are a lot of new coins now that are really worthless, some of them are on a wait and see attitude, waiting for the market to get better before they launch their platform when they can do that because they already had funds coming from investors.

These are some of the coins in my wallet that are worthless that i received this year
Xera, Icechain, Treon Loligo all worthless.
Activity: 252
June 06, 2019, 07:12:49 AM
I really do not think new coins are worthless at least to an extent. It all depends on the motive behind the new project. If good brains are behind it and they are truly interested in building the project, then it can be successful
Pages:
Jump to: