Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 8. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 09:19:55 PM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
You're not alone on this situation as we are all affected with this tremendous downfall for almost 3 months. The market is still looking for more buyers to settle this bearish market. I hope you will hold your coins as same with what I did.
While I will appreciate that the current decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies stopped I do not see that happening anytime soon probably we are still going to see a decrease in the price in the next months but it's not going to be as big as what we saw in the first quarter of the 2018 year.
It is now the price is decreasing but it must be underestimated that now the price is rising little by little. the rising trend has begun to appear. hopefully there will be good news that makes it as soon as possible
It's not going to happen that soon just look at the market there are no signs of any kind of recovery and while I think that anyone that has invested a significant amount of money is hoping that the market recovers quickly we also need to be very honest about what we see and right now the market is in a really bad shape.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
April 05, 2018, 11:36:24 PM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
If you have a long-term view the best thing to do is to hold your coins as you don't know what is going to turn to in future. Cryptocurrencies market is a very big and wide market and you may need to have a wider view before making really money through it. I have tried to hold some coins for long-term and my hope is that I will sell them when there price has really appreciated.

For me if you are really a long term holder, you shouldn't be affected by the wild swings. Only those who panics are the sore loser here. That's why they are called weak hands.

Those strong hands, usually bagholders who are in it for the long haul. So my friendly advise, is don't bother to look at the price and you have to look beyond. As bitcoin and crypto already proves that holding long term will give you lots of money and maximize your profit if you are just going to hodl and don't touch and do nothing about your coins in your wallet.
The problem is that a lot of people think they are long term holders it was very easy to claim to be one when the price was going up every week, but now that the price is going down this is when we see who are the real holders and as we can see very few are up to the task, to be honest I cannot blame them to crash in the price of bitcoin has been nothing but spectacular and only those the are the most committed are still holding.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 04, 2018, 07:29:45 AM
The main advice to you is not to fuss or panic. Since you have already entered the crypto you must learn to calmly relate to such moments.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 12:10:11 AM
You're not alone on this situation as we are all affected with this tremendous downfall for almost 3 months. The market is still looking for more buyers to settle this bearish market. I hope you will hold your coins as same with what I did.
While I will appreciate that the current decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies stopped I do not see that happening anytime soon probably we are still going to see a decrease in the price in the next months but it's not going to be as big as what we saw in the first quarter of the 2018 year.
It is now the price is decreasing but it must be underestimated that now the price is rising little by little. the rising trend has begun to appear. hopefully there will be good news that makes it as soon as possible
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 11:52:11 PM
a reasonable thing to panic. But if excessive then it becomes very annoying ha especially in trade coins. price drops could be excessive, but if doing so will be addressing the problems of its own.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:27:43 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
April 01, 2018, 04:48:48 PM
If we had sold it when this title was opened, we would have made 100% profit if we had bought it again. This is real .
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
April 01, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
I think by now people need to think about their future in Crypto, but to be sincere what was the price of Bitcoin this time last year, I believe is less than $2000 this is very funny, we need to realistic about how demand,sell and hold depends on you but one thing I am certain of the tide will turn in my favour and I am here to stay
Activity: 98
April 01, 2018, 03:41:29 PM
It is no sense to sell good coins in this price.If you are investor,not trader,close your eyes and dont watch on coinmarkecap or Blockfolio.It will be better and unstresfull.
Activity: 140
April 01, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

if you have altcoins which are paired with bitcoin in the black then sell, because tomorrow they may be in the red
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 01, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
ICOS are a mess, don't invest on them if you don't know what you are doing.

Most of them are just way down from the ICO price, probably a 90% out of them.. i have invested in 3 on march,
and they all are 40 - 70 percent  down from the starting price.

If you have enough patience, it's time to invest in low-level crypto money and invest long-term. You should also pay attention to the ICO process and the team you invested before investing. Or you will be the one who gets upset.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
You have come this far and you are not alone! Many of the investors who bought this first quarter for sure are patiently waiting for the price to rise again. Just hold it for now.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 05:29:15 AM
You are not alone, now very many people experience stress and misunderstanding of what is happening in the market. This is temporary, soon the price will start to grow.
Activity: 178
March 31, 2018, 10:09:40 AM
Flurry is not a problem. But for a newcomer to enter the market and see the market going down so quickly, it is obvious that their panic is evident, and if their mentality is not good then I advise they not invest in this market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
March 31, 2018, 10:02:20 AM
If you have enough patience, it's time to invest in low-level crypto money and invest long-term. You should also pay attention to the ICO process and the team you invested before investing. Or you will be the one who gets upset.
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
Looking at what coins you include in your investment portfolio. Now it is very important that the coins you buy have the support of the major economic countries.
Activity: 420
March 30, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Depends on your expectations. If money is very important then you should certainly sell all your coins and forget about it. If you are working on a perspective, from hold them to the last.
Activity: 588
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 29, 2018, 06:58:17 PM
Panic sales are very dangerous. it can cause loss by making wrong sales. I need to be careful. I need to learn the logic of trade.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
This applies to all professions. Beginners always panic. They are frightened by the slightest drop of the market. The fall that we are now experiencing has plunged them into shock. These people will sell their coins to whales at a very low price. Unfortunately this is basics of the crypto market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
March 29, 2018, 04:51:24 PM
All of us have to good research before investment. If your tokens from a good project with means to be useful for a lot of people then somehow people will need the project service, it is better to hold the tokens/coins or this is the good time to add the tokens from excellent project as they have the good possibilities to rise up later.
Pages:
Jump to: