Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW info. Everyone is lying about ther ASIC project - page 13. (Read 26577 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Your *what* is itchy?
What if they made their original product at a (slight) loss to build a good reputation for themselves so people believe them enough to please a large preorder for the suppossed ASIC?

Whoa. What if they were the ones who started bitcoin in the first place, to create a community and economy, with the sole intent of FUCKING US ALL 4 YEARS LATER!?!?  *MIND BLOWN* Talk about a long con game.

/sarcasm off

Activity: 574
A) Have one successful build.
B) Have one that is able to work with the bitcoin network
C) They require water cooling so they do not catch fire.
D) Have one that does not catch fire after running for 12h.
Proof?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
They can make like 500 units per day, these will run a 24-hour burn-in test, so they will be constantly mining with 500 pcs of jalapenos/40Ghs/1TH machines. At 400X3.5G+80X40G+20X1TH.....
1400k+3200k+20000k=24600k Mh/s=$106,863.96 a day?? Huh

Check my calculation please, someone?

Factor in block reward drop, difficulty increase and other ASICs (that they or others ship) and I think it looks differently
Activity: 568
They can make like 500 units per day, these will run a 24-hour burn-in test, so they will be constantly mining with 500 pcs of jalapenos/40Ghs/1TH machines. At 400X3.5G+80X40G+20X1TH.....
1400k+3200k+20000k=24600k Mh/s=$106,863.96 a day?? Huh

Check my calculation please, someone?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
BFL is just supporting the industry, I'm sure that they have a working business scale already in place.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
My only question about BFLabs is:

Why would they sell a ACSI equipment for $30,000 that can mine 1,000G/Hash (roughly 4,500 dollars in BTC per day) and you can recover the investment in about 8 days, when they can easily build it for themselves and mine the shit out of it and become millionaires by running 10-20 of those themselves?

Because they can make more on devices than on BTCs. And they are right Smiley
Activity: 8
I dont know, I ordered a Jalepeno a week or 2 ago just to test its profit potential if any since its hard to predict the difficulty of mining when they come out. My electricity is expensive so i hope they made it efficient with power. $0.22 / kWh here. Sad
Activity: 416
  • Very limited information (actually there is no information on the ASICs).
see above

yes because you can obviously reverse engineer an ASIC from a photo of its box.

But I am that GOOD - why the Sarcasm Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Дo кoйтo paзбиpa тoвa, c двe дyми БФЛ ce ocpaxa, oт дocтa ичзтoчници чyвaм, чe вce щe нищe нe ca paзpaбoтили, a ca cтapтиpaли пpoeктa eдвa cлeд oкoлo мceц oт oбявaтa, кoгaтo ca cъбpaли дocтaтъчнo пapи. Cpeднo зa тaкъв пpoeкт oтнeмa нaй-мaлкo 6-8 мeceцa, кoeтo ce дoближaвa дo мoятa пpoгнoзa зa кpaя нa Янyapи. Smiley
Mнoгo пoздpaви нa тъпaцитe oт HWBG, кoитo мe бaннaxa и нa мaлкoтo пeдaлчe bombera!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I ordered nothing, I'll order a bASIC if the time comes Cheesy
Activity: 36
I really hope they deliver as promised. I pre-ordered 5 Single SC's from them.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
My only question about BFLabs is:

Why would they sell a ACSI equipment for $30,000 that can mine 1,000G/Hash (roughly 4,500 dollars in BTC per day) and you can recover the investment in about 8 days, when they can easily build it for themselves and mine the shit out of it and become millionaires by running 10-20 of those themselves?
If I had the capacity to build such miners, would I build them and sell them at such a low price or would I just mine with them and make my business the mining business?

Just a thought...
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
  • No certain delivery dates.

yeah, they fucked this up last time so they are reluctant to make promises this time and blow it again

Despite what Inaba, apologists and Bull Fecces Lovers claim, they only updated their delivery times after 3+ months extreme pressure from the community. They only changed  their claimed delivery dates when it looked like they were about to be reported for fraudulent business practices - NO OTHER REASON.

• No pictures or schemes or anything.

they are literally sitting on a gold mine, that IP is going to be very closely guarded

Photos will not reveal anything about an ASIC's IP.

• Very limited information (actually there is no information on the ASICs).

see above

yes because you can obviously reverse engineer an ASIC from a photo of its box.

• No one answers their phone.

see their FAQ

See the most recent steaming pile of bullshit delivered by Inaba/ BFL_Josh/ Sonny.

• They answer your e-mail within 2-3 weeks.

they answered my last email the next day

And yet the forums have countless records of the contrary.
Any client daring to question where the order is can expect a scathing attack from the forums man-child and BFL shill Inaba.

• All their answers are with a maybe or possibly.

see the first point

All your points lack substance, please stop with the "Im a fool and trust them, why wont you be a fool with me".

• I never got it why are BITCOIN payments preferred.

duh, they want to promote bitcoin

DUH - Paypal would freeze  their account instantly, especially given Sonny's previous convictions.
They are selling a product that does not exist and their idea of reassuring clients is having that ass-hat Inaba attack and ridicule them on a public forum.

• The broke the law of e-bay - 2 months to appeal and ask for a refund with their 2 to 4 to 6 months delivery - maybe.

??

??

• They are a business registered in Massachusetts on the name of some Mexican woman.

because no Hispanic people live in Massachusetts

Just ask Sonny why he did the same when he was running his mail fraud scam.

• They are playing with millions yet their website is made with WordPress.

and?

Exactly, why wouldnt you trust a convicted con artist with millions of dollars - he certainly proved he couldnt be trusted the first time.
Why not let a convicted pedophile babysit your kids while you are at it.

• Up to today no one has either seen, touched or heard their ASICs. (even remotely)

see point 2

because they have yet to:

A) Have one successful build.
B) Have one that is able to work with the bitcoin network
C) They require water cooling so they do not catch fire.
D) Have one that does not catch fire after running for 12h.
Activity: 154
Also, you lose all credibility when you call it a ponzi scheme. For the love of god, learn to google and read.
Activity: 154
As a computer engineer and someone that runs their own business, I see lots of minor details being blown way, way out of proportion. So far, the ONLY thing that worries me is the past conviction of the owner. Even then, I still felt confident enough to place an order with them.
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Did you read this shit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hi-my-name-is-sonny-vleisides-110868

It is the funniest thing I've read, it is like e 5 year old retard is trying to make me believe in Santa! Cheesy

Read it.. Sounds like it was written by a politician.  But i am withholding judgement for 6-8weeks (according to BFL's proposed shipping on the single i ordered..)
Activity: 416
I see that the poll indicates over half agree that they will get them just not when they promise...
It's not half but almost 2/3 because you can add the NO to the Not on time.

Did you read this shit:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hi-my-name-is-sonny-vleisides-110868

It is the funniest thing I've read, it is like e 5 year old retard is trying to make me believe in Santa! Cheesy
I see that the poll indicates over half agree that they will get them just not when they promise...
Activity: 14
I am still a newbie so this is the only place I can post this.

Josh from Butterfly Labs @ Bitcoin Conference 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT-smMzg54k&feature=colike

BTW, not my video.

Neat.
Activity: 7
I am still a newbie so this is the only place I can post this.

Josh from Butterfly Labs @ Bitcoin Conference 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT-smMzg54k&feature=colike

BTW, not my video.
Interestingly enough...

As soon as i posted the previous message, i look at my inbox and there was a reply to the ship time - 6-8 weeks for the Single.  Soooo....  apparently the reply address to the confirmation IS monitored.

+1 for customer support (would have been a +2, but took 3 days to respond)..

I sort of expected that kind of a ship date so I am not terribly upset - i am still plugging along with GPU mining growth.. don't want to miss the coin...
Pages:
Jump to: