Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 25. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 08:07:37 PM
So did anyone get the cloud mining for 1TH?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 08, 2014, 05:21:36 PM
operating out of the back of a masonic temple.
Those doors on the back wall of the temple look like fire escape doors to me.

That's some BS posted by Phin who now writes under Gleb Gamow because the forum took his account away for being such a retarded racist hick.  They have the wrong the address, plain and simple. The last time we gave the correct address on this forum people called banks, neighbors and acted so fucking ridiculous that eventually we just had to move.

Now clenell is calling around to masonic lodges to see if they ever heard of Josh. Do you understand how ridiculous you these people are.

Next he'll be claiming that we're GAWminers and ZoomHash re-branded, and that actually Josh went to china 2 months earlier than he said he did and started up those operations himself and is associated with those two websites. Crazy clenell, always coming up with these crackpot ideas.

do you ever ponder why people are making all those phone calls about you? is it because you are such a great guy?

Its you craig, just you and a few people that are just as crazy as you.

bumb into an asshole in the morning - you bumbed into an asshole. bump into assholes all day zipkin - you're the asshole.
August 08, 2014, 05:13:57 PM
i'll say again... you tell me where i am lying and ill leave you alone.

1. you are a liar
2. you are a con artist
3. you never intended on delivering my miner when you stated "first week of January"
4. you never issued me the refund you claim was "lost in the mail"
5. maybe this is subjective but "you're just a scumbag"

you tell me where i am lying or everything that comes out of your mouth is garbage. i am playing the role you put me in asshole. i dont want to be here. i have better things to do than ride your ass for the $6,000 you stole from me. tell me where i am wrong. until then shut your mouth and refund me my money.

which of those 5 points do you want to debate me on?

you keep hiding and changing addresses like a little bitch. you know where my address is. i dont have to hide from people i fucked over.

Activity: 392
August 08, 2014, 04:31:16 PM

That's some BS posted by Phin who now writes under Gleb Gamow because the forum took his account away for being such a retarded racist hick.  They have the wrong the address, plain and simple. The last time we gave the correct address on this forum people called banks, neighbors and acted so fucking ridiculous that eventually we just had to move.

Now clenell is calling around to masonic lodges to see if they ever heard of Josh. Do you understand how ridiculous you these people are.

Next he'll be claiming that we're GAWminers and ZoomHash re-branded, and that actually Josh went to china 2 months earlier than he said he did and started up those operations himself and is associated with those two websites. Crazy clenell, always coming up with these crackpot ideas.

do you ever ponder why people are making all those phone calls about you? is it because you are such a great guy?

Its you craig, just you and a few people that are just as crazy as you.
August 08, 2014, 04:29:50 PM
Clenell,

You have only made matters worse for everyone. You are not the root of the problem, just the sap that got sucked into the role you now need to play. But you should just give up.

You told your lawyers we sold millions in hardware to your legal team which is now trying to settle because they picked a lead plaintiff that runs his mouth on a forum insulting the owner of the company he is suing on a daily basis.  -  That was a lie. We didn't sell millions in hardware to hundreds of clients.

On a daily basis you come on this forum like it's your job. You think we're so strung up on you and your actions, or care enough about this thread anymore. Come on Craig, we're crooks and liars remember, you said it so it must be true. Your manipulative.

"We waiting months to buy Chinese miners, and didn't buy chips or give IMET a quarter of a mil,  listen to yourself." You sound ridiculous to these people, and they see that. Fine they hate us,but they see we're still trying and still communicating.

Maybe we should just go bankrupt like hashfast. That way it'll just be over and done with.

August 08, 2014, 04:22:29 PM

August 08, 2014, 03:46:41 PM

August 08, 2014, 03:36:19 PM
Exactly.  AMT is running their RMA process from the fire escape doors of a Masonic temple.

It sounds entirely ludicrious,  but that's exactly where the address they gave leads to.

You guys are just getting bored at this point huh.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 08, 2014, 10:11:04 AM
Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.   

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 05, 2014, 02:24:34 PM

USED a shipping agent, not DHL directly. It was cheaper.

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.

I don't know your plan, or what action you would take but it sounds dangerously close to being a physical threat. All issues still being accounted for there is no reason for violence or threats of violence, I would think that should go without saying.

rik, relax.  No illegal intent meant by my comments.   I simply want to see justice served.   There was no violence stated or intended.   I guess you will need to confirm that with your "cop friend" - LOL.   You seem like another AMT shill looking to save this pathetic company.  I would encourage you to back a more reputable company or in the end, you will be seen as the fool. 

I don't have any cop friends. That was someone else.

I just stated it sounded like a physical threat and others happen to agree that the tone of the message reflects that. But as with anything in written communication it's hard to tell exactly what a person mean without context that is usually given by body language and vocal cues.

+1 to this. That was the point. But I still got insulted for trying to help him...let him go fuck himself then.
August 08, 2014, 10:09:28 AM
Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.   

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.

I don't know your plan, or what action you would take but it sounds dangerously close to being a physical threat. All issues still being accounted for there is no reason for violence or threats of violence, I would think that should go without saying.

rik, relax.  No illegal intent meant by my comments.   I simply want to see justice served.   There was no violence stated or intended.   I guess you will need to confirm that with your "cop friend" - LOL.   You seem like another AMT shill looking to save this pathetic company.  I would encourage you to back a more reputable company or in the end, you will be seen as the fool. 

Dude I was actually on your side on this. Your comment was seen by more than I as a threat rik being a veteran himself (if the OND comment is an indicator) he would understand more than most what a threat looks like, I saw it that way as well (because I do work with law enforcement frequently) and commented on a way you can cover your ass and you insult me....you clarified and then you insulted me for it. Real classy asshole.

And as for the shill thing stop listening to clenell and his peanut gallery he is a fucking idiot who knows nothing about how to handle this, I only am in this to get the miners as I have always maintained if that means working with AMT to come to a resolution (its called mediation or diplomacy), if AMT does not deliver this time everyone will see whose side I am really on. I am pretty tired of all this shit. They claim to have sent out the miners. I am fairly sick and tired of all this crap myself.

I am no happier about this situation than anyone. But I have my own approach which some do not agree with. And that is their OPINION to have just like I have mine. I take issue with morons who feel they have to insult others to get their way...kinda like a two year old throwing a tantrum.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 08, 2014, 12:43:23 AM
When my machine arrives, apparently on some random day without my knowledge, I'm fully welcome it. My hope is to hash and make some of my loss back.

I do look forward to seeing what the compensation plan AMT has in place is.
LOL
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
August 08, 2014, 12:39:00 AM
When my machine arrives, apparently on some random day without my knowledge, I'm fully welcome it. My hope is to hash and make some of my loss back.

I do look forward to seeing what the compensation plan AMT has in place is.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 08, 2014, 12:29:16 AM

I don't have any cop friends. That was someone else.

I just stated it sounded like a physical threat and others happen to agree that the tone of the message reflects that. But as with anything in written communication it's hard to tell exactly what a person mean without context that is usually given by body language and vocal cues.
Activity: 231
August 07, 2014, 11:37:59 PM
How may miners has AMT shipped this week???
Activity: 231
August 07, 2014, 11:32:15 PM

August 07, 2014, 09:57:37 PM
AMT_MINER i dont want any hardware sent to me
i just want my refund

Current hardware rates are now $1 per GHs.    Bitmain sells their S3 for $399 capable of 440 GHs. 

Sending a 800GHs system is like sending us a $800 machine 8 months late for something we paid $6,000 for.   Absolutely ridiculous.

While a refund would have been nice....I have little to no expectation the MPP will ever be fulfilled.
August 07, 2014, 09:18:37 PM
Let me see if I understand this correctly. We pay $6,000 for a 1.2TH miner last year. Josh Zipkin hangs on to the money for 9 months. He then purchases a 1TH, $1,000 miner from a chinese company and says we're good? Zipkin, you're not dumb. You might be a crook, liar and thief (theft by check) but you are not an idiot. You cannot possibly think people are going to be okay with this.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
August 07, 2014, 09:02:17 PM
i just want my refund

Current hardware rates are now $1 per GHs.    Bitmain sells their S3 for $399 capable of 440 GHs. 

Sending a 800GHs system is like sending us a $800 machine 8 months late for something we paid $6,000 for.   Absolutely ridiculous.
l12
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 07, 2014, 08:42:10 PM
i just want my refund
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
August 07, 2014, 02:08:06 PM
Get used to living in China Zipkin.
Pages:
Jump to: