Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 24. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 09, 2014, 08:13:31 PM
So did anyone get the cloud mining for 1TH?
I did and it mostly was a good 900-1100ghs. That is it was until Friday when it went poof... Huh
Is back up now.

Not for me....still down.
I haven't gotten any. Send message to amt with pool info, but got nothing.

Nothing here also, not even a response! He said they had seven more spots available. I was the first to respond. No reply at all!

I am into this for 12k! Two 1.2 th machines! I worked very hard for that money!! And Nothing to show for it, SEVEN Months later!!

The lower machines are getting upgrades and we get nothing! Come on! We spent more money and waited the same amount of time!!!

Seems to me for every 1.2 th machine we should get one for free.

Technically, we should be upgraded to the 2.4TH, but that won't roi so we should be upgraded to the 3.2 th, but that won't ROI so really we should get at least 1 3.2 and one 1.2 for every order for him to fulfill the MPP as it is written on the site.

That should secure close to ROI in the 6 month time frame specified.

Agreed, but considering the situation, I doubt we will get even that. Unless the suit somehow pulls that. If he plans on going bankrupt, then the company goes into receivership. Worst case someone will go after him criminally (because at this point it could be held like that) and his personal assets would be seized. It would behoove AMT to actually make this happen asap instead of any more delays. There really is no way moving on to the next thing can be an option until they do something to correct the current mess. Walking away from this just won't happen.

It's been mildly amusing to say the least to watch AMT threaten everyone with bankruptcy.  One free tiny little piece of advice on that score AMT be very careful what you wish for LMFAO, you think it's bad now, wait till you go down that road boys.

BTW Opieum2, look up piercing the corporate veil and what it says about under capitalizing a company.  Since AMT needed and used pre-order funds to start the company there is a very good chance their personal assets are already on the line.  It only gets worse and easier to go after them personally if they try to walk.

I already got some professional advice on the matter....I also work with SEC regulators as a matter of course with my job....Wink and yea you are correct. But there is a hell of a lot more on the line (for them) of they don't deliver or deliver badly. I was willing to look past the original manufacturing issues because shit happens. But this new delivery mess is starting to piss me off. They have given no clear and detailed information as to when we will get our miners...last one was 5-7 days........almost 3 weeks ago.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
August 09, 2014, 07:55:22 PM
I did and it mostly was a good 900-1100ghs. That is it was until Friday when it went poof... Huh
Is back up now.

Nothing here also, not even a response! He said they had seven more spots available. I was the first to respond. No reply at all!

I am into this for 12k! Two 1.2 th machines! I worked very hard for that money!! And Nothing to show for it, SEVEN Months later!!

The lower machines are getting upgrades and we get nothing! Come on! We spent more money and waited the same amount of time!!!

Technically, we should be upgraded to the 2.4TH, but that won't roi so we should be upgraded to the 3.2 th, but that won't ROI so really we should get at least 1 3.2 and one 1.2 for every order for him to fulfill the MPP as it is written on the site.

Agreed, but considering the situation, I doubt we will get even that. Unless the suit somehow pulls that. If he plans on going bankrupt, then the company goes into receivership. Worst case someone will go after him criminally (because at this point it could be held like that) and his personal assets would be seized. It would behoove AMT to actually make this happen asap instead of any more delays. There really is no way moving on to the next thing can be an option until they do something to correct the current mess. Walking away from this just won't happen.

It's been mildly amusing to say the least to watch AMT threaten everyone with bankruptcy.  One free tiny little piece of advice on that score AMT be very careful what you wish for LMFAO, you think it's bad now, wait till you go down that road boys.

BTW Opieum2, look up piercing the corporate veil and what it says about under capitalizing a company.  Since AMT needed and used pre-order funds to start the company there is a very good chance their personal assets are already on the line.  It only gets worse and easier to go after them personally if they try to walk.
August 09, 2014, 07:30:10 PM
Is back up now.

Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 09, 2014, 06:16:50 PM
Is back up now.

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 09, 2014, 06:11:48 PM
Is back up now.

Feel your pain. I am in the same boat. 
Me too. Purchased 2, 1.2th machines and have received absolutely nothing. Even if we were to receive the machines now, they would never ROI for $6,000 each. They would've in March when expected, however that clearly didn't happen. Now I ask for at least 4th for every 1.2 I purchased. Actually a good deal for AMT, as I can get 5-6th for that price now. I know that the MPP probably won't happen, so I'm really just expecting nothing at this point.
AMT- if you want to show the world that your product is real, and that we'll be actually be receiving something, feel free to send me a demo miner (not part of my order) and I will make an in depth video and take pictures showing everything the machine.
Let me know.
August 09, 2014, 05:59:14 PM
Mine is still down.
August 09, 2014, 05:52:27 PM
Is back up now.

Feel your pain. I am in the same boat. 
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 09, 2014, 05:41:50 PM
Is back up now.

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 09, 2014, 12:51:11 PM
Is back up now.

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 09, 2014, 10:42:22 AM
Yep I'm still waiting for my refund as well AMT. On an order placed well over half a year ago. Enough lies - more fulfillment of your "promises". Where's my money??
August 09, 2014, 10:33:25 AM
Is back up now.

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 2607
Evil beware: We have waffles!
August 09, 2014, 10:27:13 AM
Is back up now.
August 09, 2014, 09:05:55 AM

I had 2ths  (1Ths per order) also until sometime early Friday.
August 09, 2014, 02:38:27 AM
I did had it for approx 30 some hours, where it steadily hashed at 1 to 1.1 th/s. So if this is the product they are sending it looks like it will work well, it just doesn't address all the issues with MPP and what not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 09, 2014, 02:08:27 AM
Please go bankrupt and disappear AMT. That will make it so much easier to prove your operation was a scam.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 2607
Evil beware: We have waffles!
August 09, 2014, 12:34:18 AM
August 08, 2014, 08:48:18 PM
Clenell,

You have only made matters worse for everyone. You are not the root of the problem, just the sap that got sucked into the role you now need to play. But you should just give up.

You told your lawyers we sold millions in hardware to your legal team which is now trying to settle because they picked a lead plaintiff that runs his mouth on a forum insulting the owner of the company he is suing on a daily basis.  -  That was a lie. We didn't sell millions in hardware to hundreds of clients.

On a daily basis you come on this forum like it's your job. You think we're so strung up on you and your actions, or care enough about this thread anymore. Come on Craig, we're crooks and liars remember, you said it so it must be true. Your manipulative.

"We waiting months to buy Chinese miners, and didn't buy chips or give IMET a quarter of a mil,  listen to yourself." You sound ridiculous to these people, and they see that. Fine they hate us,but they see we're still trying and still communicating.

Maybe we should just go bankrupt like hashfast. That way it'll just be over and done with.

To be fair, under these circumstances it just wont happen. Now that there is a lawsuit in play no judge would allow it as an escape from this. The court would put the company into receivership which would then turn to a 3rd party to take over the company assets and pay off the creditors (that would be us) and any other outstanding debts...and the 3rd party receivership could technically (not likely practical) would sue IMET and get the claims and use the money settlement money to also settle any other outstanding debts under a court supervised settlement. This would also include the MPP most likely which might not be the double hash power, but at least something that monetarily makes us whole or close to it. If this is the route you are seriously pondering then maybe its better for all of us. We get mostly made whole (or totally depending on the situation) and you get to walk away from this and do something else. There is plenty of other cases similar to this (not mining but similar in consumer law) that deals with this.
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
August 08, 2014, 08:20:48 PM
By the way AMT.  I'm still waiting for the MPP resolution i asked you about in January/February.  80 GH rig purchased and received a month late, and only half working for the first month after delivery.  Blown board which was replaced after 10 days, and i had to supply the correct cabling to get it working correctly, which is BOTH boards at the same time. 

MPP stated i should receive a 220GH rig at the least, and i requested this BEFORE my rig shipped.  No subsequent acknowledgments from you on further attempts to get the MPP.

there's also the matter of the $160 shipping fee that was refunded to you by Fedex.  Jim sad i could apply this to a future order, which made me chuckle. 

I would accept cloud hashing as compensation for the shipping and MPP.  i figure about $1400-1500 worth, assuming the price difference in the 80 and 220 rigs, +shipping ($160).

you have my email. 

thanks,

Stan
Order #928
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
August 08, 2014, 08:14:48 PM
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 08:09:56 PM
I haven't gotten it ..