Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 68. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 05, 2014, 03:50:56 PM
Dear AMT , what about order :754. No replies to emails at all . Order miner 6 month ago. Thanks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 05, 2014, 03:49:39 PM
Sirminesalot - Does not mine a lot.

sad thing is... neither does AMT.

Are you certain about that?  Does AMT have bitcoin miner assets that they are not revealing?  

A total of 60 miners were delivered by IMET to AMT.

Here is a an incomplete list:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0

Which counts to 48 1.2 TH/s miners in the order list.   4 520 GH/s ... equivalent to 2-3 miners.  1 miner donated to Phin.

8 miners not accounted for in the list.  

Out of the 48 + 4 miners,  how many were shipped and working?

Where did you come up with that number, just wondering.

Well you didn't ship miners to a majority of folks on the list.  So you have likely over 20 miners sitting somewhere.

Yes we have admitted to having tons of non working boards.

I find it hard to believe that the boards don't work. I was able to get my miner working, although it was only 2 boards out of the 5 (maybe not all ASIC are mining) 350Gh/s. The point is it does work. How is it that I could get them to work, but not you AMT? The other 3 boards are smashed up.
Activity: 392
June 05, 2014, 03:48:41 PM
Lol

I love how catty this is getting.

I bet it's been killing clennell not posting on here. I want to know what his lawyers have to say, well and AMT's. 

I'm just wondering how quickly a settlement will be reached, filing was just over two months ago, coming up here on a deadline for a response.

My guess, and it would only be that, is they used the delay to figure out the imet thing to present it to the courts, and licensed the tecnobit design as it a proven one. They show the court they have a miner performing to spec, or you know a viable product.  That should clear the fraud charges but doesn't take care of the neglect and several other charges. The fraud charge would be the one I'd be looking most to beat as I think that could carry more damages if it were to go to trial. Then they would be in a better bargaining position in a settlement negotiation.

This guy..... he's creative. I'm sure Josh will be pissed abut the "cattyness" but that's true, it must be killing him.
June 05, 2014, 03:43:52 PM
I see the miner protection program is still on the site (not that removing it would change anything, since it was there when orders where still coming in)

we guarantee enough hashing power to meet ROI and then some, when mining SHA-256 coin. If the networks increases to a point where your investment in our technology is no longer profitable, AMT will upgrade your Miner to the next level Miner absolutely free. We want our clientele to succeed and prosper together with.

Miner protection is automatically applied to all purchases from AMT and is valid from the date 09/26/2013. Although in the future, we may add this as an additional paid option during the purchase process. Purchases prior to this update are covered under the Miner protection plan automatically.

How it works:

AMT will receive your order, if the networks hash rate increases to the point where your miner can no longer meet ROI we will upgrade your miner to the next level of AMT miners.
https://advancedminers.com/miner-protection-plan/

So, how does AMT plan to honor this? Ship 4.2TH machines to 1.2TH customers?

See ROI doesn't have to be a positive number. You can have a negative ROI. The o is on not of. THe smoking gun in the MPP section is "the product upgrade will continue to the next AMT product which is profitable."

That is going to be one of those things they'll look at to see if the contract was made in good faith.

Who is they?
June 05, 2014, 03:42:48 PM

Are you certain about that?  Does AMT have bitcoin miner assets that they are not revealing?  

Which counts to 48 1.2 TH/s miners in the order list.   4 520 GH/s ... equivalent to 2-3 miners.  1 miner donated to Phin.

Well you didn't ship miners to a majority of folks on the list.  So you have likely over 20 miners sitting somewhere.

Yes we have admitted to having tons of non working boards.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 05, 2014, 03:38:25 PM

Well you didn't ship miners to a majority of folks on the list.  So you have likely over 20 miners sitting somewhere.

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 05, 2014, 03:36:35 PM
I see the miner protection program is still on the site (not that removing it would change anything, since it was there when orders where still coming in)

we guarantee enough hashing power to meet ROI and then some, when mining SHA-256 coin. If the networks increases to a point where your investment in our technology is no longer profitable, AMT will upgrade your Miner to the next level Miner absolutely free. We want our clientele to succeed and prosper together with.

Miner protection is automatically applied to all purchases from AMT and is valid from the date 09/26/2013. Although in the future, we may add this as an additional paid option during the purchase process. Purchases prior to this update are covered under the Miner protection plan automatically.

How it works:

AMT will receive your order, if the networks hash rate increases to the point where your miner can no longer meet ROI we will upgrade your miner to the next level of AMT miners.

See ROI doesn't have to be a positive number. You can have a negative ROI. The o is on not of. THe smoking gun in the MPP section is "the product upgrade will continue to the next AMT product which is profitable."

That is going to be one of those things they'll look at to see if the contract was made in good faith.
June 05, 2014, 03:35:42 PM

June 05, 2014, 03:34:12 PM

Neither does AMT is correct. Thank you clenell.

just pointing out the obvious.

It is obvious.

obvious you can't make a working miner?

Craig, as much as you would love us to get on your case, and get us all riled up, we wont.  And it is solely because of you that we have been delayed, had to spend money on lawyers, had to not focus on the business which caused the business to suffer. And when this all said and done, people will use your name as an adjective to describe the worst clients of the industry.  They'll say stuff like "this guy wont shut up, we probably have another lenell on our hands". Once our biggest fan, friend and colleague has turned against us.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 05, 2014, 03:27:40 PM
Lol

I love how catty this is getting.

I bet it's been killing clennell not posting on here. I want to know what his lawyers have to say, well and AMT's. 

I'm just wondering how quickly a settlement will be reached, filing was just over two months ago, coming up here on a deadline for a response.

My guess, and it would only be that, is they used the delay to figure out the imet thing to present it to the courts, and licensed the tecnobit design as it a proven one. They show the court they have a miner performing to spec, or you know a viable product.  That should clear the fraud charges but doesn't take care of the neglect and several other charges. The fraud charge would be the one I'd be looking most to beat as I think that could carry more damages if it were to go to trial. Then they would be in a better bargaining position in a settlement negotiation.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
June 05, 2014, 03:22:57 PM

How it works:

legendary
June 05, 2014, 03:18:58 PM

It is obvious.

How many miners do you have in-house?

I think we need a full accounting of AMT's assets prior to a involuntary bankruptcy.
legendary
June 05, 2014, 03:17:18 PM

Activity: 420
June 05, 2014, 03:15:56 PM

It is obvious.

obvious you can't make a "working" miner? is it funny that your customers can't mine either?
June 05, 2014, 03:13:39 PM

It is obvious.
June 05, 2014, 03:11:58 PM

just pointing out the obvious. None of AMT's customers can mine either.
Activity: 532
June 05, 2014, 03:10:21 PM

That actually would be worse.....kinda like what BFL does with peoples hardware now...so its a good thing they don't mine with our hardware at least that much we know based on the condition of what we got. 
June 05, 2014, 03:09:13 PM

Activity: 532
June 05, 2014, 03:08:29 PM
As a general rule it's not be wise to use anyone's real name on here at all. There is an expectation of privacy with that. Nothing illegal mind you but a general etiquette.....

Once that line has been stepped over it starts the escalation of problems that has occurred. It might not be too late to put the genie back in the bottle here.

I am not convinced everyone hating is a paid shill. Just a couple of people with a very targeted approach based on how they post.
June 05, 2014, 03:06:40 PM

Pages:
Jump to: