Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 12. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 13, 2018, 07:12:26 AM
What im thinking about ETH price now is so cheap and i already buy ETH in early september when ETH price drop more than 180$.
Now, i just need to wait untill market rise again then that's the perfect time to sell my investment.
that's a good step because it can take advantage of the moment when the condition of a coin is deteriorating and cheap, because then we can take a big profit if we can be patient to wait.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 07:11:02 AM
I think the price of ETH will going up soon, and tbh I'm not panic since the Q4 of this year is not finished yet. If the price still maintain around $200++ after the Q4, maybe I will start panicking Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
What im thinking about ETH price now is so cheap and i already buy ETH in early september when ETH price drop more than 180$.
Now, i just need to wait untill market rise again then that's the perfect time to sell my investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
Now this is a normal price for Ethereum on this market. Around 200 USD. As soon as the bull run comes, Ethereum will bounce back to 1k USD as well as perspective altcoins will achieve the new price records. I just bought some more, because it dumped to 195 USD.
Activity: 182
October 13, 2018, 06:57:11 AM
Do you guys think eth will get to $100, I hope not
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 13, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
225 USD is still high and for the lowest price at this time or this year is around 170 USD.
Just imagine, Ethereum is the parent of all smartcontracts and then the price is at 170 USD, surely all HODLERS feel sad including me.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 05:33:22 PM
The price is a bit up today, but I still wish it rises more than that, because I belong to the crew that actually bought when the price was at $500. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 04:26:17 PM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
Yes, I also noticed such changes in Ethereum lately. But I try not to react to such changes. The price of Eth has now really dropped significantly. But I believe in the further restoration of previous prices. Therefore, I prefer to hold my coins for the future.
in any case, today I begin to reassure the price of the etherium because it's 224 dollars. It's more than it was yesterday or the day before yesterday. I think that before the end of 2018, we will still be able to return the previous high performance .

But there are a lot of people who have invested at a much higher price, I do not need people who buy it at over $ 1000, I see people who buy it at $ 400 they have lost nearly 50 percent.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 15, 2018, 04:20:08 PM
I don't panic with these falls, since I'm practically used to it, of course, I'm always surprised when a currency as useful as ETH drops so much, but nothing that can't be recovered, plus I'm here more for the technology than for the market price, so I don't worry too much about it, besides I can invest more now  Grin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 15, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
Mixed emotions, it's good that the price was able to restore at least this level, but, on the other hand, at the beginning of the month it was about $ 300.
Activity: 4
September 15, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
I should advice getting eth at near 450 dollars this month. Going over higher costs would be unproductive mid-term on account of the lenient volume.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
September 15, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
Unbelievably it got lower than 200 usd, but it definitely came back, advancing really slowly, however, I don't think it may pass the 1000 usd mark, it's own creator recently said that it another pump is very unlikely to occur again.
Activity: 152
September 15, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
I will buy ETH right now, because I am sure that soon the ETH price will rise, I will not waste this good opportunity.
Activity: 378
September 15, 2018, 03:44:59 PM
I hope ETH will grow better than the $ 225 price, but the current crypto market situation is quite difficult when the daily trading volume is low. We still need to wait for the signal from bitcoin, if bitcoin can grow sharply and break the downtrend, the whole market can grow again. I hope the end of the year ETH can increase to about $ 500.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 03:28:27 PM
Hello everyone !
Yes, these are normal fluctuations for the crypto market. Of course, the fall in the price of Ethereum is now quite long. But I believe that Eth next year will be able to restore its position. After all, this is a real king among the altcoins with proven future development potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 03:27:07 PM
Hello everyone !
To be honest, now the current price of Ethereum really scares me a little. But I prefer to believe the opinions of many market experts, which confirm the prospects for a price increase in the coin next year.
Activity: 322
September 15, 2018, 02:53:11 PM
Eth I think he has now completed his correction. After this point, I think that the rising will come. and with the rise of the ETH, many subcodes will begin to rise.
Activity: 504
September 15, 2018, 02:52:39 PM
Hello everyone !
Yes, I also noticed such changes in Ethereum lately. But I try not to react to such changes. The price of Eth has now really dropped significantly. But I believe in the further restoration of previous prices. Therefore, I prefer to hold my coins for the future.
in any case, today I begin to reassure the price of the etherium because it's 224 dollars. It's more than it was yesterday or the day before yesterday. I think that before the end of 2018, we will still be able to return the previous high performance .
Activity: 420
September 15, 2018, 02:51:39 PM
Yes, I was also a little scared by similar changes in the cost of Ethereum recently. But I believe that now it is better to continue to hold coins for the future. You can also buy additional coins, while Ethereum prices remain very low.
Activity: 308
September 15, 2018, 02:45:53 PM
Hello everyone !
Pages:
Jump to: