Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 14. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
A derivative is a financial security with a value that is reliant upon or derived from an underlying cryptocurrency!!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
FuturesCoin platform is presented in two components, a web-version and a mobile application, operating concurrently.

The main task in the development of both components of the platform is to provide users with a simple and intuitive way of dealing with cryptocurrencies without investing in the cryptocurrencies themselves.

By the time of writing this description (April 2018), a feature to accept “bets” on either devaluation or rise in the cryptocurrency exchange rate using the mobile application has been implemented, which represents an analogue of CFD in the derivatives market.
For me it is very useful and important feature to have here a smartphone application that I can use in the times when I have excellent in my computer, because I can not be every time at my home and so I have my smartphone with me.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
in my opinion such a platform will not provide a definite problem because I'm sure there will still be many people who like it if the platform can still provide good results.
Our Advisor Rinat Arslanov took part in CoinDesk's Consensus in New York City, the most prestigious technology summit. It's crucial to be in the crypto community and catch the big ideas for our FuturesCoin platform developing.

http://revain.org/
Activity: 28
How are you going to support liquidity on your app? I'm afraid that i there will be a situation when I want to make an operation but there will be not many users and my order will wait for a long time.
How are you going to support liquidity on your app? I'm afraid that i there will be a situation when I want to make an operation but there will be not many users and my order will wait for a long time.
For me it is very interesting to test your app. I think that if you do friendly interface and fast working backend the product will grow and have many users!
Do you have promotion plans for the next step? Do you open airdrops and bounty?
An attractive platform. I want to ask what percentage fees charged for transactions bitcoin / ethereum / litecoin and neo? ...
As I saw in FC Whitepaper, they charge 1% from each transaction plus miners fee
Derivatives trading regulations, in the US and other developed markets, are often more rigorous than for trading currencies, commodities, and in some cases even securities. This is for good reason. Derivatives trading involves leverage, and often unusual non-linear payoff structures (see: options contracts), which can result in you losing your shirt much quicker than you thought possible.
i think that there are a lot fo ways to do something with this, and that idps good, that you for the information about it
Hey, I find these instruments quite interesting. But I think that they are rather complicated for cryptotraders as we are used to make simple operations such as buy and sell. I think that cryptomarket will need some time to get used to derivatives.
Singapore Airlines has launched its own airline loyalty digital wallet that uses blockchain technology

https://ctlgr.com/6wwx
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
An attractive platform. I want to ask what percentage fees charged for transactions bitcoin / ethereum / litecoin and neo? ...
New trading platform named Futurecoin has been introduced with much more derivatives having 2 new components 1. Web version 2. Mobile application.

Stay tuned!!
I also want to try how it works! When you plan to release a fully operational app?

Till the end of this summer we will launch it!
Crypto derivatives and lending allow for many neat tricks, including the synthesis of exposures that stay stable in a fiat currency!

Let’s be smart!!

Back to basics. Refresh your understanding of cryptocurrency prices
https://ctlgr.com/6wvj
Crypto derivatives and lending allow for many neat tricks, including the synthesis of exposures that stay stable in a fiat currency!

Let’s be smart!!
Crypto lending markets are already popular and will only grow. They can serve similar purposes as derivatives, with some benefits as well as costs!

A potential benefit of using borrowed crypto to enter positions, rather than relying on derivatives, is you can drop the dependency on an external oracle. You make actual trades in the physical crypto — with all the attendant custody risks, of course — rather than having to rely on an off-chain oracle to deliver prices reliably, and a smart contract to correctly settle the outcomes.
Pages:
Jump to: