Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 11. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Futures_coin, how is the progress with the platform? When we will see a beta-version?

Dear Mohizadja, please wait for a couple days and you can explore our platform!
Activity: 70
Futures_coin, how is the progress with the platform? When we will see a beta-version?
Activity: 28
What do you think how can the global crisis affect crypto?
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

Smiley
Because most of the ICOs in 2017 exceeded 10 times, investors believe that there is a very high profit, which is considered to be profitable, but most of the ICOs in 2018 are scams, not only can not get profits, even you will lose your money

Many people had a bad experience  Sad
ICO has this unrestricted profit, but more investors have not considered the huge risks. Everyone only sees that investors become rich through ICO. I think this is very irrational. Whales take advantage of investors' psychology. The current ICO is a scam, I think everyone needs to be calm Huh

Undecided
Because if you successfully choose an ico,then you can make good money. 2, 3 times at once, and if the long-term trading, the profits can grow in tens times

of course  Smiley
ICOs are one of the best use cases for crypto and were the driving force behind the 2017 explosion in price.
The answer here is very simple to make a profit. Or in a product which you will use. Otherwise, why invest in the product if you do not need it?!

You're right!
I think investing in ICO is more profitable and before investing we have to be careful
and I think investing in anything has risks. And the success of a project depends on the team and its development . If the investor can invest his money in a good project, which in the future will be popular, he will be able to earn a huge amount of money!  Cool Cool Cool
Someone is investing, of course, their goal is to make a profit, and they choose to invest in ICO to get more profit than to invest when Token has entered the market. because when we invest in ICO we will get more Token.

everyone has their own goals  Smiley
I think ico can last a long time. Currently, some countries have enacted ico laws. Attempt to finance smes through ico.

ico laws is of great importance
ICO investment is a highly profitable venture, where people can buy good coin at an original cost Kiss Undecided
Wink
I believe that now many ICO are scammers. But with the right and careful choice the project can bring a really big profit, creating excellent investment opportunities even with a small capital. Undecided

Perhaps  Smiley
I think with the investment in ico we get promotional prices that the longer the expensive price it will be very profitable for those who invest and management. and how to avoid dumps.

quite possible  Smiley
To Invest in ICO because When investing, there are opportunities, risks or challenges. Investing in ICOs gives investors superfluous returns, and there are also many risks if the project is fraudulent. Recently there have been many successful ICO projects and many of its failed projects. So whether to invest in ICO or not we can not decide, entice, ... you

In any kind of business there are problems and risks. Profit no one guarantees.
Indeed to be able to come back with differences as the application of system selection and technical strategy to reach the market area, and collect with numbers on completion and similar strategies to join the higher amount.
ICO will only survive if SEC will make laws for its regulation because now it is indeed a huge risk to invest in it, some coins even can dump to 99% of it ICO price ). I personally prefer ICO EOT (EON Protocol for dgames), I think such a project has broad perspectives in the gaming industry in future.
brand new
Activity: 0
I need to do very good research to invest in Ico. Especially during these times the market is very stagnant and most Ico is losing value. But if you trust in your project, you can invest in an ico you are safe.
When I search for alts for investments I look if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins.

I'm sure this is the right decision. It is necessary to be very prudent.
Investors want to earn more money in short period this is the main reason for many ICO investments.  In a long run, the ICOs are really profitable because your investment can increased several times.
Pages:
Jump to: