Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 12. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I need to do very good research to invest in Ico. Especially during these times the market is very stagnant and most Ico is losing value. But if you trust in your project, you can invest in an ico you are safe.
When I search for alts for investments I look if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins.
Activity: 28
I need to do very good research to invest in Ico. Especially during these times the market is very stagnant and most Ico is losing value. But if you trust in your project, you can invest in an ico you are safe.
brand new
Activity: 0
Why Bitcoin Prices Need to Fall to Survive ?
The reason is that people want to receive higher ROI compared to investing in BTC.
Some of them long term holders and other part is flippers willing to fix fast profit.
Not all tokens are born equal, and non-fungible tokens are allowing rare and collectible assets to be stored on blockchain. How does it work?

https://ctlgr.com/6x2l
brand new
Activity: 0
Which  Exchange FC is going to be released soon?
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?
if you check the volume of derivatives trading on classic market, you will find that it is much mich bigger than stocks trading. I think that derivatives will boom cryptomarket capitalization very fast!

You're right! Don't forget to buy FC token.

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_BTC/

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_ETH/
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?
if you check the volume of derivatives trading on classic market, you will find that it is much mich bigger than stocks trading. I think that derivatives will boom cryptomarket capitalization very fast!

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_BTC/

The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has released guidance to American exchanges and clearing houses who list cryptocurrency derivatives, such as bitcoin futures. The statement comes at a time when large finance sector players are making moves in the cryptocurrency space and planning to offer new derivatives products.
I do not think that these derivatives will affect the market significantly as people are used to classic operations on stock exchanges.
I also want to try how it works! When you plan to release a fully operational app?
Hi there! I would like to talk with someone from your team. Are you going to attend at any conferences in the future?
What date is the ico start date and ico completion date?
It seems the project is quite big and promising, I saw a cool roadmap there, where can I download the mobile application? I did not find it
Hopefully be a successful project and do not disappoint
write support mail, please, where I can write a commercial offer
I think that more and more exchanges could allow to use tradition financial instruments for crypto. For example, Poloniex was bought by Civic and realease new mobile app.
But Poloniex do not provide us derivatives trading. The only instrument is BTC futures on classic market. I think that it is not enough for crypto market. We'd like to have a wide range of products
Pages:
Jump to: