Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 157. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XBY is one of these projects where you have to wait for a relatively long (crypto) time but get huge rewards if you stick around!

Yep, once people realise what this coin is capable of I think there's going to be a lot of happy XBY holders. I'll be grabbing some more when I get paid again. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
XBY is one of these projects where you have to wait for a relatively long (crypto) time but get huge rewards if you stick around!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

I believe they are a must buy too I've had 50,000 xtrabyte and will control myself not to dump this coin although it's a see they they comes up and down and price is not moving at all to 600 to 700 level at least but a lot of comments here makes me believe this is a highly potential coin in the future

Dump? You should be thinking about buying more. Im 100% sure this is a billion dollar project. Get the tech finished...then bittrex and the chart will go vertical. We might be nearly there by christmas is my guess.

This is great and I just hope it!
XBY is a real revolution and is different from any other crypto out there:
Or are all Pow with enormous energy expense or Pos, while XBY when it finishes its tests will go to the moon, and other crypto will copy its Posign system!
Doing my bit pal.

I hope this project can attract some top developers for its dApps, everything points toward it being an excellent platform to develop on that's for sure.

Also price holding firm in consolidation phase at ~540sats on Cryptopia, can't be long before we see an increase in the floor now surely.

Anyone know if there's any news in the pipeline? Cheesy
Activity: 459
Merit: 100

I believe they are a must buy too I've had 50,000 xtrabyte and will control myself not to dump this coin although it's a see they they comes up and down and price is not moving at all to 600 to 700 level at least but a lot of comments here makes me believe this is a highly potential coin in the future

Dump? You should be thinking about buying more. Im 100% sure this is a billion dollar project. Get the tech finished...then bittrex and the chart will go vertical. We might be nearly there by christmas is my guess.
I hope too this is a very perspective project. Even one positive post or activity is a good support for us!
Activity: 182
I was responsible for a big chunk of the buying over the last 24 hours...

Basically, my strategy which has served me well over the 6 years I have been in cryptos, is what I call the "cherry picker". I simply do a lot of research, find coins that show HUGE potential based on a number of criteria, ensure that the marketcap has a favourable risk/reward ratio, and then I go balls deep and hodl for years Grin

Additionally, I only go for gen 3 coins meaning the backend is something other than a gen 1 POW/POS system, preferably not even gen 2 (e.g. dPos-based systems, ETH). I consider gen 3 to be structures such as a DAG https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_acyclic_graph (Byteball,IOTA,ADK), Block Lattice (Raiblocks), or something entirely different than what is currently out there (what MAID is working on, what DLS formerly WBB is about to come out with, what Radix is about to come out with, and this new Proof of Signature that Xtrabytes is developing).

I really like what I have seen so far with the devs and community here and I have no doubt that Xtrabytes is going to be a huge success.

Keep up the great work!

NEWBIE TIP: Just by being in this thread you have already picked a winner. That's not the hard part. Being "right" is easy - now you must "sit tight". Buy as many Xtrabytes as you can, put them in cold storage, forget about them, come back in a couple of years. Thank me then  Smiley

PATIENCE is all it takes.

Nice to see you here, welcome on Xtrabytes :-)

How the XtraBYtes Blockchain works.
As introduction XtraBYtes is a newly invented algorithm that does not require any traditional type of mining support, such as: POW or POS. We have created something called Proof of Signature (POSign)which ensures that 100% of all blocks will be signed by the system when they occur. The blocks are signed by the network of Master Nodes after verifying the transactions in the block.
Typical P2P Networks work something like this……

https://medium.com/@xxxxxxxddfeutt/how-the-xtrabytes-blockchain-works-69979081bf42

XBY: Unique project and great opportunity at this price !

Interesting, this explains a lot of what I saw in my testing experience. Smiley

Keen to see the next test with 100 servers online now. Shocked

How the XtraBYtes Blockchain works.
As introduction XtraBYtes is a newly invented algorithm that does not require any traditional type of mining support, such as: POW or POS. We have created something called Proof of Signature (POSign)which ensures that 100% of all blocks will be signed by the system when they occur. The blocks are signed by the network of Master Nodes after verifying the transactions in the block.
Typical P2P Networks work something like this……

https://medium.com/@xxxxxxxddfeutt/how-the-xtrabytes-blockchain-works-69979081bf42

XBY: Unique project and great opportunity at this price !
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

REMINDER TO JOIN THE XTRABYTES TEST-NET

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved!
Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I dont know if Im a dummy or something but I cant find the whitepaper

Can anyone PM the link? Or is it somewhere on their website?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Sorry to say this but the slack has become a cesspool recently. The only real topics are yobit and shitcoin trading. Nothing welcomong for new people or anything inspiring which is why new people arent not seeing the potential of this project and arent becoming buyers particularly. Im walking away from the slack for a couple of months cause I cant be bothered to talk about shitcoins anymore or yobit or clowns like wildono having freedom to fud and lie to newcomers while I was banned for asked due diligence about a coin that wasnt even related to xby. Sad....

Most public coin Slack channels have are like that (looking at you IOTA). Slack isn't meant to be a forum so mod tools are non existent sadly, it is meant for a place of work. I think most people forget that. Whatever nonsense that gets posted there by 1 or 2 nutjob individuals will get buried eventually, and are out paced by the positive/normal members. 1400 people is a lot. BCT is the face of all coins, either way.

I get all that and im not calling for any change or fault the team in any way. Im just saying the slack has recently become a loop of yobit sucks and shitcoin trading so doesnt give much for new people to be inspired to join in and be part of community. I mean it used to be a xby slack with a trading channel now it feels like a trading slack with an xby channel. Probably cause the more quality people in the team are more busy now. Anyway I think this thread has more info now so will focus on posting here cause at least it bumps the thread.

*And please can people start using the xby logo on their profile and post a bit all over this forum. You dont even need to post about xby. XBY needs some developers and quality people who will love xby not more shitcoin pump group and twitter noob traders. Ffs.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
NEWBIE TIP: put them in cold storage

Where is the block explorer where I can see my balance.

The only XBY block explorer I can find only shows this info:

Where is the field to input an address, all I see is hash info....

https://xtrabytes.global/images/lastTESTblocks.JPG

I want to do cold storage, but how to check balance?

Please help a newb...

That's the testnet block explorer.

Main post has all the info. Here's the one you're looking for: http://xbyblockchain.borzalom.hu/

Same question.

So the block explorer don't let you search for your address.  So how to I check to see if the funds sent to my cold wallet got there?

I don't care to explore the latest blocks, I just want to check a balance.

Please tell me how to search for a wallet address.

Can you not just open the wallet you sent the XBY to and check? Then place the wallet in cold storage.

"cold" means that the wallet or keys never touched the internet.

Maybe the term "cold" wallet is confusing or means something else.

I will attempt better communication and say "clean wallet"

meaning that the xby software was loaded onto an offline computer then a wallet and keys are generated and stored offline.

then you send the xby there and ckeck the xby blockchain.info

except the xby block explorer dont let you look up wallets by address

You could try searching for your address on the rich list to see if it shows up there perhaps:
http://borzalom.hu/richlist.html
Activity: 210
Sorry to say this but the slack has become a cesspool recently. The only real topics are yobit and shitcoin trading. Nothing welcomong for new people or anything inspiring which is why new people arent not seeing the potential of this project and arent becoming buyers particularly. Im walking away from the slack for a couple of months cause I cant be bothered to talk about shitcoins anymore or yobit or clowns like wildono having freedom to fud and lie to newcomers while I was banned for asked due diligence about a coin that wasnt even related to xby. Sad....

Most public coin Slack channels have are like that (looking at you IOTA). Slack isn't meant to be a forum so mod tools are non existent sadly, it is meant for a place of work. I think most people forget that. Whatever nonsense that gets posted there by 1 or 2 nutjob individuals will get buried eventually, and are out paced by the positive/normal members. 1400 people is a lot. BCT is the face of all coins, either way. 
Activity: 91

Overall I cannot agree with this person's experiences.
I found this individual to be an isolated case in the slack. Followed the back and forth quite close. To each their own but my experience on the slack has been very positive.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Xby us very cheap, now i buy. Yobit is scary...
Where do you buy from. Cryptopia is down too. Need a proper exchange like bittrex to have the volume.
Jump to: