Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 20. (Read 60859 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012

Started testing this pool, and also have this problem, reject rate is huge. My miner works normally on other pools, what's happening?

Same. 100% reject rate mining with both GPU & ASIC. I get the impression the pool admin doesn't know what he's doing. He's failed to respond to emails & PM's about this when brought to his attention. Pity, as its a nice looking site..

Read somewhere on another thread that the admin said it is a problem of theirs, and they're looking at it. Meanwhile, I'm testing other pools. stuff not working with my usual and stable setup is a big no go for me.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Started testing this pool, and also have this problem, reject rate is huge. My miner works normally on other pools, what's happening?

Same. 100% reject rate mining with both GPU & ASIC. I get the impression the pool admin doesn't know what he's doing. He's failed to respond to emails & PM's about this when brought to his attention. Pity, as its a nice looking site..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Enjoying using the site so far! I did notice the coins being mined under X11 multipool didn't change often, even when the coinstats page reflected a higher profitability coin (or three higher).

Edit: As I'm writing this it changed, although I think the server went down when it switched? Any1 else have that experience?
Activity: 16
Seems like a decent multipool. Really like the auto conversion - a great feature that was not available in my previous multipool.

A few minor additions that would be handy:
-a SHA256 multipool which excludes Bitcoin so smaller miners see a profit quickly.
-a few dropdowns which easily show which coins the multipools are mining, and which coins you are currently mining (a really handy feature of MegaMultiPool).
-an option to automatically retrieve all coin wallets from Cryptsy (MegaPool does this, I think).
-a few more SHA256 options (although I'm sure they are coming).
-a voting system for the addition of new coins.

Also appreciate the News section! Nice to know what is going on!
Activity: 10
wafflepool has a X11 multipool.  If you want to just mine the coins themselves, ive had good luck with coinmine.pw.

Awesome. I used to mine on Wafflepool on Scrypt. I'll give their X11 multipool a try.
Thanks.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
wafflepool has a X11 multipool.  If you want to just mine the coins themselves, ive had good luck with coinmine.pw.
I have experienced shitty payouts as well. I pointed 5MH/s X11 for 24 hours and barely made anything. Would have made more just mining a single coin elsewhere.  Not to start any FUD, but there was someone saying that CoinKing might be skimming. At least with X11/X13. Their payouts and Scrypt-N and Scrypt seem consistent.

So, it looks like I'm not the only one with shitty payouts...

Does anyone know another X11/X13 multipool ? COINKING is the only one I know...

Help much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
I started mining on the Scrypt multi pool about an hour ago and am seeing a very high reject rate (24%). From what I can tell, the pool has just been mining DOGE, so the rejects are not due to coin switching.

The rig consists of 3 GridSeed 5 chip units. I'm running Minera with Sandor's cpuminer. I left the worker set to the default difficulty of 32. The current difficulty indicated by the site is 256.

I had this same rig pointed at Wafflepool previously and had less than one percent rejects.

I looked in the log and am seeing things like this:

[2014-06-15 09:16:08] DEBUG: reject reason: Worker is temporarily banned

I'd really like to try this pool out for a while, but not if I'm going to see reject levels like this.

Activity: 1
Hello, can I convert all coins in DRK somehow?
Auto convert is not working. Is there a minimum value for DRK?
http://s019.radikal.ru/i604/1406/74/649828a57ab2.png
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
I started mining on the Scrypt multi pool about an hour ago and am seeing a very high reject rate (24%). From what I can tell, the pool has just been mining DOGE, so the rejects are not due to coin switching.

The rig consists of 3 GridSeed 5 chip units. I'm running Minera with Sandor's cpuminer. I left the worker set to the default difficulty of 32. The current difficulty indicated by the site is 256.

I had this same rig pointed at Wafflepool previously and had less than one percent rejects.

I'd really like to try this pool out for a while, but not if I'm going to see reject levels like this.

Same with W7. Scam pool, may be...
Activity: 61
Same here, although I have only mined X11 for brief periods of time (12h at most).
Wasn't very much convinced of the results, and your posts seems to confirm my impressions...
Activity: 7
Same here, gave the X11 pool a shot for 6 days and noticed every day that  I was nowhere near getting the stats as posted on the FP.
Switched back to waffle and got about the same amount bitcoins after only 2 days...

To be honest, if stats on FP are 3 times higher as what I'm seeing back in my wallets, either the stats are BS or there is something fishy going on.

Just my 2c ofcourse.
Activity: 65
I have experienced shitty payouts as well. I pointed 5MH/s X11 for 24 hours and barely made anything. Would have made more just mining a single coin elsewhere.  Not to start any FUD, but there was someone saying that CoinKing might be skimming. At least with X11/X13. Their payouts and Scrypt-N and Scrypt seem consistent.
i got much lower result compared to the server reported average on x11
also the hashrate on this pool is not stable.
my 8MH x11 rig constantly hits below 4MH

the auto payout is below expectation.

Same here. I'm mining on COINKING since the 5th of June. It's been like 17 days of mining with 12x R9 280x and every single day the payouts (for X11 or X13) are always about 3.5 times bellow the reported average shown on COINKING's homepage.

That's WAY bellow expectations. Maybe the stats on the homepage are just BS...

Are we the only ones here experiencing this major issue ?

Any words from lolwut (developer / webmaster) ?

I need answers before considering going back to another pool.

Activity: 35
i got much lower result compared to the server reported average on x11
also the hashrate on this pool is not stable.
my 8MH x11 rig constantly hits below 4MH

the auto payout is below expectation.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cant unlock account. Not recieve email. Tried @yandex.ru and @gmail.com.
Fuck shit crap scam pool.

gmail works perfect for me. Unlocked many times and email arrived within seconds.
Don't call it "shit crap scam pool" if you're to dumb to enter the right email adress!

It was fuck shit spam-filter at fuck shit looser's email-service @yandex fuck shit .ru.
Now cheked "spam" folder, activated account and trying subj pool.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
edonkey, try to go on irc chat of coinking, you could get some informations and help Smiley

Most of the time there is someone wich could help you.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
Look under SHA-256 coins in wallet. You will see Bitcoin (it's a SHA-256 coin).

Ahhhhhh

Thank you..

Yeah, that's what I did too (first time user), but I wasn't sure if it was the right way to do it. Thanks for the confirmation.

Maybe the pool op could change the web app to help users with this a bit more, given that this is something that a lot of users would want to do. The site could sense when an auto convert has been set to a wallet that has no address yet, and drive the user to set that address.

Other than that, I really like the look and feel of this pool. I'm trying it for a while as an alternative to the other multi pools that I've been using. The other pools I'm on usually just do a mix of LTC and DOGE, except during a pump and dump (like the recent Silkcoin events). Poolpicker shows this pool has higher profitability, so I'm hoping that it can do a better job during the "boring" times when there is no special event happening.
Activity: 112
Look under SHA-256 coins in wallet. You will see Bitcoin (it's a SHA-256 coin).

Ahhhhhh

Thank you..

Pages:
Jump to: