Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 21. (Read 60859 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Look under SHA-256 coins in wallet. You will see Bitcoin (it's a SHA-256 coin).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Trying pool now..  But where to I set my BTC payment address?

Under wallets I set it to auto convert all coins to BTC but for the life of me I have looked and looked but cant locate where I enter in my BTC payment address..  Under wallets where you can enter in address for each coin, BTC is not listed to enter in my BTC address..

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Seems to be a good pool.
did anyone actually tested it?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
any chance on adding Digit (X13 PoW & PoS) to your list of supported coins ? Its finally getting some momentum (rank 124 of 381 at cryptocoinrank with 1551% growth)
and we could really benefit from a multipool to drive the difficulty a bit up (with Digit higher mining difficulty gets you higher mining rewards)

info :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dig-digit-x13-available-for-takeover-597634
http://digitpayment.org/

thanks,

qwizzie
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
worked well all this week.  new coins constantly being added.  keep it up!
Activity: 39
Cant unlock account. Not recieve email. Tried @yandex.ru and @gmail.com.
Fuck shit crap scam pool.

gmail works perfect for me. Unlocked many times and email arrived within seconds.
Don't call it "shit crap scam pool" if you're to dumb to enter the right email adress!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cant unlock account. Not recieve email. Tried @yandex.ru and @gmail.com.
Fuck shit crap scam pool.
Activity: 18
why no auto exchange on bluechip? ruining figures entirely. also, there is no point mining the most profitable coin if it isn't still the most profitable by the time you get around to exchanging it! (which for those of us who have jobs as well as mining rigs, can be quite some time!)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
uupps
I think the mining cloud
back up!

EDIT: from the way the front end of the website is behaving, it loks as if it is being MDDOSed. intermittent downtime of server combined with the occasional message of too many connections to database.
Activity: 221
Down for me too!

I'm guessing the admin will have it up again soon.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
So disappointing, just started mining with this pool and everything is down.
pool down?

looks like everything is down tbh. such promise with this pool too Sad
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Fix your damn x11 port.  Are there no reliable multipools these days. Get your shit together.
Activity: 87
Enjoy using the pool.  Very slick website.

Would be really nice if we could get detailed statistics, like average uptime over time, average hashrate per day/week/month, average btc/other coins earned per day/week/month.
Activity: 65
Can we add it so we have 1 miner for multi-algos.  Its annoying trying to remember which worker is for what algo.

Also this:

I second the call to put the btc/mh/day on the dashboard!
Hi devs. been mining with you for a couple of days and have already grabbed around 100mh from friends pointed at you. great pool is all i can say really!

couple of things though...

1. my miner went offline (on purpose) to test the notification settings and i received a text and email (which is good) but then i carried on receiving them once eery 5 minutes until i fixed the issue. i don't think that any more than once per offline instance is required.
2. missing x13 from a lot of places, such as top hashrate and block finder. also dashboard doesn't display balances of x13 coins on left as it does with others.
3. I second the call to put the btc/mh/day on the dashboard!

Cheers

Phate

edit: gonna add snakex any time soon?
Activity: 154
can you please add shibecoin to payout option?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
admin can you please contact me about adding HYPER to your pool?

Official HYPER bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hyper-game-currency-mmos-poker-20-serversshapeshiftio-rpg-more-624651

We have many, many miners who want to throw hash at our coin.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: