Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 33. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Leaning by doing!!!

As you know that has risk. You have to find the solution to limit the risk.

And lose a lot of money. He should cover the basics at least before dipping his feet into the pool of trading. Even experience traders losses money sometimes, what more for a newbie. He should learn first, if he can get a couch, the better. Then slowly try trading with small amount. Increase the amount as he gets experience. That is the safest way I could think of.

But if he have a lot of money to burn, then go ahead.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

No one can stop you to do trading but since you are a newbie you need to study or make a research about trading because tradings is very risky,before you do tradings yo need to familiarize all the token in crypto currency and study the market chart to get a good strategy to do trading,and if you do tradings not all the time you win in trading you need to accept all the consequence and you can afford to lose.
To try to trade without any experience or knowledge is the equivalent of economic suicide, you are going to lose all your money, no matter how lucky you may think you are, there is no way to win against a market full of sharks that will take any opportunity to take the money away from less experimented traders, people need to stop this delusion that somehow they will be able to earn a fortune with trading without making a lot of effort.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
trade with small amounts to learn the markets and maybe after some time / experience you steadily increase the amounts
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Just hold everything you had. Other traders always suggest to hold your token rather than sell it at a dump price. If I were you, buy more coins when the tokens become dump.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
As a newbie, my advice to you to "observe" the market. Not only bitcoin but also other altcoins too. There are good projects which will bring good profit on the long term.
Before investing on any altcoin I would recommend to read whitepapers of the altcoins. (Teams, Roadmap etc.. all must be considered before trading)

I will recommend below blog to follow for Technical Analysis which is very useful for trading.

https://steemit.com/@pozzecco

You may also attend airdrops & start to earn coins without any investments too. I will recommend the below Telegram group to track daily airdrops.

https://t.me/airdropalertsforyou

Good Luck  
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Before you trade, you should read and read first about this forum.

Even you're a newbie, you can already trade as long as you have enough
money and knowledge in trading or a background on it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Leaning by doing!!!

It seems you are commenting on the wrong topic?   Angry Angry Angry I'm talking about Trade, Lending like Ponzi so I do not participate.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you don't start, you will be a newbie forever! Please note that - even a preliminary study is necessary - trading is something as swimming or riding a bicycle: indifferent how many books your read or videos you watch, the real experience is a complete different thing!
Exactly! As a newbie you have your rights and privileges to trade of course for you to learn how to trade. Though it has many factors to consider before you do this, because you must equipped with more knowledge and you should know the basic on how to trade before you jump in into this next step.

I kinda like how you compared it to riding a bike or swimming. That's a good point. Even whales started out as newbies and lost money in the process of getting to where they are now. The goal is to get enough experience to boost your chances of making a good trade. It all starts from there.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
If you don't start, you will be a newbie forever! Please note that - even a preliminary study is necessary - trading is something as swimming or riding a bicycle: indifferent how many books your read or videos you watch, the real experience is a complete different thing!
Exactly! As a newbie you have your rights and privileges to trade of course for you to learn how to trade. Though it has many factors to consider before you do this, because you must equipped with more knowledge and you should know the basic on how to trade before you jump in into this next step.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
first you have to clear that you are new in trding? like you have any idea about it? if not then learn first cause trading  is high risky, if you trade without learning then you must lose, So learn first before trade.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If you bought and sell some coin that mean you did trading. And to maximize the profit in cryptocurrency market you should be learn more about trading strategy, learn about technical and fundamental analysis. If would like to do day trading learn more about technical analysis but if you would like to become long term holder you have to learn about  fundamental analysis.
Activity: 42
Newbie should not yet trade.At first you need to study what you are going to ask,Ask some help to the experts in trading. Find some guide that will help you about trading. And if get some information and advices from the expert traders,you may start trading.Remember,if want to start trading,much better if you have enough knowledge.
Activity: 588

A beginner is better to play in Bounty companies, such as TokenGo for example. To get a better understanding of crypto-currencies, and the secrets of trading
Agree with your statement. Good bounty programm - as mentioned TokenGo with clear, non-complicated tasks and useful on-site account - is the best start point for newcomer.
Trading with small asset @exchanges is also good idea, but you should be aware of the risks of losing your money there.
Earlier I also advised all users initially the process for the signature company, as well as other kinds of work on the Bounty of the company, in order to get more information about the crypto-currencies. And then you can confidently go to the stock exchange and trade. First of all, give chemie tokens that have earned. But to date, the form has been changed and because of the merit the signature company is becoming increasingly inaccessible to the full extent for beginners.
Activity: 322

A beginner is better to play in Bounty companies, such as TokenGo for example. To get a better understanding of crypto-currencies, and the secrets of trading
Agree with your statement. Good bounty programm - as mentioned TokenGo with clear, non-complicated tasks and useful on-site account - is the best start point for newcomer.
Trading with small asset @exchanges is also good idea, but you should be aware of the risks of losing your money there.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Activity: 28
Leaning by doing!!!

Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

It's good to know that you want to trading but without experience or knowledge it's like committing suicide . You have to  learn more about treading . You just have to do practice each and every day that makes it little bit easier to get profit in treading. You can make chart on daily ups and downs that will help you to understand crypto market .
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Trading is the same as to ride a bicycle: you can't learn until you don't try.
But to avoid big losses, the best way is to start under a guide of a seasoned expert, that can explain in real time what is the better move.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Hi,

I think as a newbie you can still trade.
But be carefull.
The Crypto love Channel on youtube has great video's with trading (strategy as well) tipps!
Activity: 168
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Of course you should, why are you here at that rate? If you wont trade, you wont learn.
Pages:
Jump to: