Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 34. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
If you think you want to trade with other coins I think there is nothing wrong if you think it can generate and dare to take risks for loss. because in certain trading there is also a loss.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Well, how else will you learn?  Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Before entering in trading you must do research about bitcoin and techniques in trading like the other said., but i would suggest after you read a lot about bitcoin if you have a extra money try to practice it in actual. sometimes you can totally learn if you will do it in actual.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

i believe that theres no required rank to trade,nor specific time here to participate in trading system.but what i want to advice is,give time to read,research,ask question and analyze the whole system first before putting capital,so the risk of failure would be lessen than just buying without good knowledge
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think for newbie trading is not perfect way. First of all you should learn something from crypto traders, technical and fundamental analyzes.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Trading is for all people who willing to trade,  you can trade even you are newbie because in trading they don't have ranking if you invest to altcoin you can do what ever you want.  Trading is not easy you need to learn first before you make decision.  Newbie first needs to read about trading and you can now buy bitcoin if you want. Better to think wise what coin you want to invest and before buying altcoin make a lot of research so you can know if the coin you want to buy have potential to increase the price in the future.  Your income in trading is in your hand it depends to your effort and capital how much did you get..
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you're newbie in trading you must first learned different strategies to deal with trading and of course you must understand how this strategy used to become successful in trading. But if lose don't worry because it is part for you to learned. Your knowledge will be your another asset to become an expert trader.
Activity: 238
All of us at the beginning of things are newbie. with my experience. I advise you to find out what the market is. What is a penny? chart analysis. study coin. and participate in exchange groups. to learn daily knowledge. When you know enough and you are confident. let's start. good luck

Yes, no one is good at the beginning but will be a little called gifted, I believe with the learning, Newbie we will be able to grow.  Wink Wink
Activity: 353
All of us at the beginning of things are newbie. with my experience. I advise you to find out what the market is. What is a penny? chart analysis. study coin. and participate in exchange groups. to learn daily knowledge. When you know enough and you are confident. let's start. good luck
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
Hello.Anyone can do trading but  they want good knowledge about the trading.so if you haven't poper knowledge about trading then first get it.After get knowledge you can start the trading.In simple word trading means  buy at law price and sell it when will price increase.it's quite risky but also more profitable.i also do  trading and  follow only one rules that never sell in lost so i suggest you to follow this rule and you will get good profites.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
Newbie will not be always only newbie.  Keep on reading threads and start trading with minimum amount. Only reading and learning can't take you where you want to go. 
That's right, we should dare to try new things despite the risks, maybe now we are beginners in crypto trading, but with great will we can still do it. and most importantly, never hesitate to ask and always be active in the forum so you are not as long as it becomes a beginner and your knowledge will increase.
Activity: 196
If you have a trading experience and you know about trading in a long day ago, so as a newbie you can start trading, other wise it is better to analysis coin, then you can start trading, as a newbie it is very risk if you don’t have a any idea with crypto currency trading.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I think Newbies must learn the fundamentals of fundamental and technical analysis before they hit the trading platforms. Already we have many wannabe traders making a mess of the altcoin markets as it is, we do not need more. I think people have to stop chasing the get rich quick yesterday attitude and start embracing knowledge, with sound investment fundamentals and some trading basic knowledge, then start trading for a living etc.
Activity: 392

I think before you start trading to find the right information about trading, find out about coin movements, coin characteristics and opportunities whether it will be profitable or not, learn and analyze the coins well, learn also the market
Activity: 267
Merit: 11

Im a newbie here also all I want to suggest is that maybe we should observe things first here, We should learn and research how to trade before jumping into it.

Right! Just see how trading with cryptos are done and what will be the consequences if you do this, knowing what will be the outcome of trading is a must and learn and accept that any time you can loss what you have. And of course, the golden rule, don't trade with emotions or it's a downfall to you.
Activity: 313
You can be a Newbie now and a Expert later. But it is always better to avoid doing short term trading. Hodl will make You much more rich than Day trading. Plus ETC is a good middle term coin to be bought now. It will moon around February.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Im a newbie here also all I want to suggest is that maybe we should observe things first here, We should learn and research how to trade before jumping into it.

after you learn and research, don't forget to try to trade because without trying, you cannot understand what you learn and you cannot feel how to make a profit or loss. and if somehow, you are getting lost, don't be afraid because it is a good lesson for you to learn more about trading so in the future, your skills will be increased and you can prevent to get lost again and even you can make a profit easily. we still have much time to learn about trading and try to trade in exchanges but the clock is running so don't waste your time to try to trade.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
If you bought and sell some coin that mean you did trading. And to maximize the profit in cryptocurrency market you should be learn more about trading strategy, learn about technical and fundamental analysis. If would like to do day trading learn more about technical analysis but if you would like to become long term holder you have to learn about  fundamental analysis.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I don't really good in trading but as far as i know in trading you need to work for it, be patience and wait for the right timing. You should visit the coin market cap daily to trace the movement of the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: