Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 44. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You know what as I can see with you,  you're in a hurry to earn at once about in bitcoin. If I were you you must give yourself first to study or learn about in trading before proceeding yourself in that place. Do some research and read most of the time that's the best thing thing you can do to feed yourself in it.

Its not easy to make money in trading in fact tradera don’t always win what more if you are just a newbie. Don’t just focus on how much money you can earn instead focus on building your skills in trading, it wil take a long road but I’m sure its worth it. Start learning today so you can make your future a little brighter.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
When you jump in to cryptocurrency you have to know basic of trading so you can maximize the profit. Learn some technical analysis will help you to get best price when decide to buy and sell any coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You know what as I can see with you,  you're in a hurry to earn at once about in bitcoin. If I were you you must give yourself first to study or learn about in trading before proceeding yourself in that place. Do some research and read most of the time that's the best thing thing you can do to feed yourself in it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
As a newbie,  you want to  become very knowledgeable and skillful before you start rubbing shoulder with the pro!  It is obvious no one can buy experience,  experience must be gain by action
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
trading just not for the expert, newbie can join there. but you will see the different act, newbie is easy to make fault but the expert will more patient
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
Newbie should learn everything first that undergoes in bitcoin system. he/she must not be on rush because it takes time in every move that you will take so it will not be result to bad.
Activity: 101
You should spend a long time observing the market to understand how it's going before investing a real money. Everybody here will promote coins he's holding.
Try to do your search and have your own decision.

Yes, this is the simple truth. Don't ever fall for the hype, the people who tell you that coins are going to make 10X rise they lie, possible because they want to sell to you (and others like your) their inflated coins. Nor fall for the FUD. Wait a while before starting to trade, just watch and try to learn.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
You should spend a long time observing the market to understand how it's going before investing a real money. Everybody here will promote coins he's holding.
Try to do your search and have your own decision.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.
Thanks for your advice,Besides Hold I also invest ICO, what advice do you have for ICO lending now?
To be honest, most ICOs are shit and they end up scamming people. They raise money from people and then runs away with the money. Most of the ICOs fail to give a working platform, thus the community loses their interest and as a result the project dies. If you do invest on an ICO, make sure there are topnotch and well known developers on the team. Read the whitepaper and see what they have to offer.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Very dangerous to trade as a Newbie, when I was Newbie I was only losing money trading. Try to learn as much as possible before risking your money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Thanks to the people who go before, I will accept comments from people, everyone is the example for me to learn <3 <3 <3
Activity: 882
Merit: 282

Trading especially margin one is very risky to venture into without adequate knowledge on how it works and you should not go into trading without understanding on how to analyze the prices both technical and fundamentals issues and patterns. As a newbie you are too new to trade with reall money and I will therefore advice you to open a demo trade with those exchanges platform that allows that and use that to develop your skills on when to buy and sell to actually make money and reduce the risk of losing your entire capital.
Activity: 11
A newbie should not go full on trading he should at least know how the market works and what coins is he handling. Each coins has a different attributes and these attributes might help you if you do more research about of the coins by reading their whitepaper.
Activity: 36
 Grin Grin Grin Grin If you are still wondering, listen to the advice of high rankers, because they will give you the right advice, listen and follow, you will soon earn more money.lul.BTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think that a beginner should start with investing. Find 3-5 good coins and buy them for several months and gradually learn the topic of crypto currency.
As you said newbie start trading is not a good idea first he needs to learn about the crypto currency market and pick some coins for investment which can give profits until that,But if he already have the enough knowledge about trading then he can try it with affordable amount to lose.
But if you want to start trade pick the coins with more volatility in price then you can make money through day trading or pick stable coins for longer term trading.
I think OP already has some basic knowledge about trading. He is holding TRX this is also high potential coin it went too high a couple of weeks ago. Now he wants to trade with others coins like ADA, ETH etc. these coins are good to trade. So he knows how to pick the coins and which coin is good to make a day trade. But I noticed one thing that he doesn't know when to buy and when to sell. For this, my suggestion fixes your profit % and when it reached you can sell your coins don't become greedy.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
newbie should not trade coin because they are too young and don't have much experience in trading, so they may loose a lot of money if they fail to trade cryptos. so in order to trade cryptos, newbies should learn how to trade first and how to work with cryptos, then after few months you can start with small trading.
Activity: 38
since you are new, I suggest you make your research. study carefully  the coin you are planning to invest read news and whitepapers. the most important is to study how to read candlestick. a lot of information are readily available online go on youtube and read a lot in this forum it will help.
Activity: 50

Mate since you are a newbie I want to suggest you to learn more about the trading.
Do some research to know what is trading work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Learning to trade will not stop at the first day of your trading, learning should continue while you are trading. That is the best to gain more knowledge. Cryptocurrency is the most riskiest of all trading becahse of its high volatility. Gaining skills with this kind of trading will take a time so don't learning. Don't let your emotions overcomes you, practice self-control and avoid being greedy.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

I think that a beginner should start with investing. Find 3-5 good coins and buy them for several months and gradually learn the topic of crypto currency.
As you said newbie start trading is not a good idea first he need to learn about the crypto currency market and pick some coins for investment which can give profits until that,But if he already have the enough knowledge about trading then he can try it with affordable amount to lose.
But if you want to start trade pick the coins with more volatility in price then you can make money through day trading or pick stable coins for longer term trading.

Ya you can carry on.Since do bitcoin trading is the best option for learning trade.You have to practice trading to learn trading.If you want means,you can start trade with low value at first.Even you can  start trade with 10$,then you can carry on with huge dollar and get huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: