Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 40. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Firstly ask yourself that do you have enough trading knowledge? If yes then again start with a huge research and try trading once, you think that you are capable of doing so. Also leave trading and try gaining more knowledge about trading if you face any loss in your first trading. Also i would like to prefer you that start paper trading first instead of directly going into trading as paper trading will help you to gain more knowledge and self confident on yourself.

Always try your first trading with small amount and don't be greedy. Hold a lot of patience with you because you really need to wait a long for your profits. Gaining profits in trading is not that easy and you might become a good trader if you have good experience in trading. Definitely you will learn along with time more and good luck for your trading.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
As far as i know trading is a lot of hardwork since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And ofcourse before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough. So why not try to study like reading articles about how trading works because as you have said you are just a newbie. Or if you knew someone, might be a close friend or a relative to brief you about trading.
Agree.Don't just go on trading without proper knowledge about the coins you're going to trade.Study first all its past and present updates so you would be able to be more familiar on the coins.Keep monitoring on your laptop so you can follow the movement of the coins.Or maybe ask from your nearby friends how to start on trading.If you think you are skillful enough,then you can start trading with your own capital.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
There is no rank requirements in trading so even if you're a newbie you can trade if you want,the important thing is you know how to do it and you have funds to finance your trading.Now, if it's your first time to actually trade then there lies the problem,you probably end up losing  all your altcoins.So,don't trade unless you're knowledgeable in trading,you can learn many things about trsding by reading various topic on this forum or by googling it or by watching youtube.By enhancing your knowledge and technical know how then you can start trading slowly and with small amount only to minimized losses.Constantly trading in small amount will make you familiar with the system and become adept in trading.
Newbie in trading means that he hasn't been trading yet, this is his first time and he want to ask about our experiences to not making a mistake. He comes at trading late so i guess he wants to go the shortcut. In my personal ideal, good source to learn trading isn't coming from youtube or google, it comes from those experts who have experiences on trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
There is no rank requirements in trading so even if you're a newbie you can trade if you want,the important thing is you know how to do it and you have funds to finance your trading.Now, if it's your first time to actually trade then there lies the problem,you probably end up losing  all your altcoins.So,don't trade unless you're knowledgeable in trading,you can learn many things about trsding by reading various topic on this forum or by googling it or by watching youtube.By enhancing your knowledge and technical know how then you can start trading slowly and with small amount only to minimized losses.Constantly trading in small amount will make you familiar with the system and become adept in trading.
Activity: 364
As far as i know trading is a lot of hardwork since you need to spend more time in front of your personal computer to monitor. And ofcourse before you let yourself in into trading you should be skilled enough. So why not try to study like reading articles about how trading works because as you have said you are just a newbie. Or if you knew someone, might be a close friend or a relative to brief you about trading.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Helli everybody
I think you can use Little money to try this market!Because even though how to learn form book ..etc   , sell and buy this feeling is real!
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

As a newbie I wanted to try new things about crypto and it seems like trading is very important today Im still in the stage of learning it. So, Im still ready and practice it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Two month s is too short to prepare yourself to trade. Learn how to read candle sticks and learn how to use bollinger bands and those RSI. Don't listen to anyone who says that coin or token will pump this xx day, because most likely they have a bag of same coin or token and just want to pump the price. Take notes, how much is the price of ADA today? How is it next day, then the other day, then go back 1 week ago, then compare and check the trends.
Thank you dear for your great suggestion, as a newbie in Crypto world it's really helpful for me.
Activity: 76
Making money by trade is really difficult. It takes a lot of time and judgment comes from human feelings. I have a heartfelt advice for you, you should learn to control emotions and hold the coin is real value instead of trade profits daily. Hope this advice helps you. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Wink Trading is very hard and you could easily lose money and time by trading. If you want to trade, start with small amount, about 1% of your portfolio

And why ICO lending? There are tons of good projects instead of those evil ponzi schemes. Simply holding BTC, ETH, LTC or NEO, NEM ... any top high quality coins is already highly profitable.
For trading, the most important thing which you need to have is some very good amount of knowledge related to that of cryptocurrencies and above all you need to learn the trading techniques first. I will suggest you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money.
Definitely, just bring knowledge anywhere especially in crptocurrency as this will take you to a good start and won't give you any panic at all, as the knowledge would be you weapon here, and it would come up you to a thought that most ICOs are shit and most of it are just existing to scam people by raising money and after that they would run away as if nothing happens so be vigilant in picking a coin.
Activity: 2
I found to be a good resource:
https://www.getintocrypto.org/steps

It didn't do the research for me, but it told me what I should know and which questions I should be asking. Good luck!
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
You can, if you are ready to lose some of your money. It is part of learning how things work. But you still have to educate yourself too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Wink Trading is very hard and you could easily lose money and time by trading. If you want to trade, start with small amount, about 1% of your portfolio

And why ICO lending? There are tons of good projects instead of those evil ponzi schemes. Simply holding BTC, ETH, LTC or NEO, NEM ... any top high quality coins is already highly profitable.
For trading, the most important thing which you need to have is some very good amount of knowledge related to that of cryptocurrencies and above all you need to learn the trading techniques first. I will suggest you to increase your knowledge first and once you will be having sufficient knowledge, only then you should jump into trading. Otherwise, you will end up losing money.
Activity: 490
I think you have to learn a lot before you try to trading, because trading have a risky and if you not have enough knowledge about it you can lost your money.. trading is not as easy as you think, try it when you feel ready for try trading..
Activity: 672

I think you should not learn about ADA, ETC as well as invest in it. If you want to invest in crypto and are less risky and profitable, you can learn about ETN, EDO, EOS.
Activity: 52

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
With newbies you have to find a master in trading to give you the first guidelines. Find one at your local is the best , they will inspirit you and stop you from making the mistakes.

and if he cannot find someone which could teach him in trading, then I guess he can learn from any source and I know that youtube is the best place that he could learn more in trading. but before we learn to trade, it is better that we know what we want so when we watch the video, we can learn the tutorial with good and we can apply in the exchanges. there are many videos that he could watch and I am sure that he could learn something and he could master in trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

If you want to learn then you should trade. You cannot just learn something by just seeing others do it. You should do it yourself. Yes you may lose some and win some but the important thing is that you learn something that can help you to become a better trader. All others did not just suddenly become rich because they watch others do it, they do it themselves and then learn their own way because each one of us has its own strategy to earn some. If you are doubting yourself then maybe you should just a buy a coin then hold it for a long time since many people are doing it this way.
Activity: 65
I think as a newbie i am i have to trade because that is the only way i can learn the trade but i have to learn from the Members to the Legends that have been trading before me knowing how experience they are..So newbies should trade after learning so they don't make mistakes in future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

I think crypto trading is purely a professional kind of work. As a Newbie you should take time to learn the robes of trading before you dive into the dip. My advice is for you hold you coins for long, like say 6 months and see whether the prices will soar higher. Again you can consult experts to trade for you.
Pages:
Jump to: