Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 38. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 103
A beginner is better to play in Bounty companies, such as TokenGo for example. To get a better understanding of crypto-currencies, and the secrets of trading

NO, bounties are not going to teach you anything, stop being so ridiculous PLEASE.

If you want to trade, just trade, do not do what this asshole is telling you to do! Is probably from a 3rd country
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Trade is not so easy that you think. If you want to trade then firstly you must know all the basic rules of trading. You also need to have enough knowledge about crypto market. If a newbie have enough knowledge then ok. But if he have no idea about trading then he must loss all his money.
I was pondering a lot before joining, I am very thankful for your sincere advice, I think I am ready.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Before trading,  I think you should  know throughly about how to do a transaction as well as choosing a few good pennies to trade. In addition, you must calculate the minimum profit you must make to make the right decision when making a transaction because every transaction, you must pay the fee for every transaction.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

A beginner is better to play in Bounty companies, such as TokenGo for example. To get a better understanding of crypto-currencies, and the secrets of trading
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
Trade is not so easy that you think. If you want to trade then firstly you must know all the basic rules of trading. You also need to have enough knowledge about crypto market. If a newbie have enough knowledge then ok. But if he have no idea about trading then he must loss all his money.
Here are my suggestions :
1. If money is not an issue then go ahead. Make sure you are familiar with the maintenance costs involved in running a mining rig.
2. Cloud mining is still ok if you go with the 3 most reputable companies (Genesis Mining, Hashflare & Bitcoin.com) but ROI could be 6-12 months depending on the contract.
3. NEVER ever invest in any HYIP! Sure they promise good and fast returns but they will vanish in thin air faster than prepping a cup of coffee. So AVOID HYIP at all cost.
4. Trading is ok but we must learn the art of trading first.
5. Join bounty programs of ICOs. You can find at lot of them on the "Services" board.

Good Lucky  Grin
Wow, you've helped me get a better overview of this Cryptia world beyond Trade and Hold. I really appreciate, I think I should have to learn slowly, are looking forward to more advice from people like you.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

In trading community you do need a lot of research specially on what is the new updates or hot items on market. If you are not confident enough and you do feel that you are still lacking about knowledge in crypto world better not to trade for now. But if you are really looking forward to trade,you must seek help to those trading experts which could guide you well in trading world. Being a starter in some field would not be an easy task. Learning is a continuous process. Just hold trading until you do have the key to compete in trading world.
Yes. That continues to be a good advice for me, I am trying to control emotions and greed, along with good information selection from official sources.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Here are my suggestions :
1. If money is not an issue then go ahead. Make sure you are familiar with the maintenance costs involved in running a mining rig.
2. Cloud mining is still ok if you go with the 3 most reputable companies (Genesis Mining, Hashflare & Bitcoin.com) but ROI could be 6-12 months depending on the contract.
3. NEVER ever invest in any HYIP! Sure they promise good and fast returns but they will vanish in thin air faster than prepping a cup of coffee. So AVOID HYIP at all cost.
4. Trading is ok but we must learn the art of trading first.
5. Join bounty programs of ICOs. You can find at lot of them on the "Services" board.

Good Lucky  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

In trading community you do need a lot of research specially on what is the new updates or hot items on market. If you are not confident enough and you do feel that you are still lacking about knowledge in crypto world better not to trade for now. But if you are really looking forward to trade,you must seek help to those trading experts which could guide you well in trading world. Being a starter in some field would not be an easy task. Learning is a continuous process. Just hold trading until you do have the key to compete in trading world.
I will suggest you do a lot of research on how to trade because of the volatilty of the market. Failure to do this might make you learn in the hard way which is the lost of your hard earned money. When you eventually feel comfortable that you want to start trading you must develop a system that works for you. You can decide to be a day trader but I will advice to buy and holds good potential coins for a long time
Hmmm... I myself have now set myself to do something, most of my assets have been hold coin top, about trade I am practicing it after many days learning theory through the media with very little To understand the market briefly.
I figure you shouldn't done exchanging as well if your only new to this universe of business. Exchanging needs a considerable measure of learning and at a similar you ought to have not fear whatever may the consequence of your activity. Furthermore, obviously, my lone guidance to you, kindly don't do exchanging while you know to yourself that your not all around furnished with information and keeping in mind that your not completely arranged to make it by your own.
Thank you sincerely for that advice. I'm not a hurried person, I have coin hold and learn through youtube, forum, facebook, ... then i try to trade. I just want more comments from people like you, as well as exchange with new friends like me on how difficult start.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19

In addition to investment, trading is the right solution to be your business field.

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.

Good advice and easy to understand, I like the way you give advice. But I only add a little, other than those mentioned above, maybe high transaction costs also need to think, because during this 'high transaction costs' is often stamped as the main obstacle in trading.
Activity: 420

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.
.            As long as you know of  what you are doing , just enjoy it. It iseems that it would be one of your experience in Bitcoin. Dont be afraid to lose  because through it  you Wjill learn  a lot  regarding bitcoin. You must know the  right time to trade  your coins. As you  said that you have a lot of coins, try to trade and learn more later. If you  you are good in timing then you Will gain a lot oh profits .
Merit: 57
I figure you shouldn't done exchanging as well if your only new to this universe of business. Exchanging needs a considerable measure of learning and at a similar you ought to have not fear whatever may the consequence of your activity. Furthermore, obviously, my lone guidance to you, kindly don't do exchanging while you know to yourself that your not all around furnished with information and keeping in mind that your not completely arranged to make it by your own.
Seems to have a lots mixed opinions, I realize all the good that you want for me, I thank you very much. Trade as well as a charm and talent,  some people  contact is simple and vice versa. But what I get after a week is how to manage emotions and how to select information, your opinions on technical analysis as well as learning the lines can not be taken lightly, but in my opinion I point out the two most important things I and many of you need.  hope you continue to comment and add more my opinion, so that new friends like me can review and learn  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Great advice Adzino!

"Invest what you can afford to lose"
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I will suggest you do a lot of research on how to trade because of the volatilty of the market. Failure to do this might make you learn in the hard way which is the lost of your hard earned money. When you eventually feel comfortable that you want to start trading you must develop a system that works for you. You can decide to be a day trader but I will advice to buy and holds good potential coins for a long time
Avoiding to learn system in the hard way is really very much advisable, using this forum and researching from google and watching from youtube will allow you to have some edge, when you already feel that you already understand how the market flows and you already build inside yourself the mindset that you can hold no matter how dip the value will fall, then that's the time that you can invest large amount of money, but don't forget each time you do this business that risk is always coming from behind so be prepared and well equipped with knowledge to have some assurance to gain from this business.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

Trade is not for all kinds of people. In this position, a lot of experience is needed. As you are a newbie on this, you should learn about trading first. You can trade with demo account or starting with very low price. After some days you will be able to trade with big amount and hopefully you will be successful.
Activity: 294
That right! Because just like the other newbie, I always wanted to learn new things by means of experiencing it. As the matter of fact, the experience will make someone wiser in doing things that she/he always wanted. Just an advice from me, don't turn all your fiat into digital coins because there will be a time that you will need a paper money in an emergency case
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: