Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 42. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
In trading even you are newbie its still possible to trade but at least you need to research a little bit just to have an idea on how to do some trading.The important thing to do when you are trading is to control your emotion during the time when the value of you assets is decreasing in other words don't sell.We have a golden rule in trading and you must always remember "BUY LOW,SELL HIGH". Good luck.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I will not advice newbies to trade until they know what they are doing. There is a high chance to loose it all if you are trading without a plan. Best thing to do is to buy and hold patiently.

The problem is that most newbies are not aware of the things that they are doing in here.. And if they keep having the same kind of "losses" they are going to lose all their money quickly.

If they have knowledge, then why they wouldn't be able to trade? Of course that they can.
Activity: 406
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Its a good Idea to diversify your funds for several Coins I assume you trade for long term investment not for short  or day trade trade right? if  so its better to buy now while most coins are in correction mode most of them are dropping significantly. But if you want a day or sort trade only I may not recommend it for newbie.  Its a very risky to trade if you don't have any background in basic trading better to undergo basic training or read some trading guide books  or watch videos it will help you more to lessen your risk to loss your investment
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I will not advice newbies to trade until they know what they are doing. There is a high chance to loose it all if you are trading without a plan. Best thing to do is to buy and hold patiently.

maybe they can learn something about trading so they can start to trade. it is not a problem if they don't have a big balance for their first time because they still have much time to learn and make a big profit. they can try to analyze one coin and then they can buy a small amount to test their skills don't go all in because it is too risky even for pro trader. try to buy one or three coins and wait for a while and if the price increase then they can start to sell to make a profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
Activity: 182
yes for newbie should trade because in trading you will often do market analysis so that your knowledge about bitcoin will grow faster. Trade will also teach you more patience and proper decision making so it will be a great boost for you to become an experienced bitcoin hunter then you can continue other stages such as following a signature campaign and mine a cloud or have a mine.
Activity: 686
If you have all the time to dedicate yourself in day trading then go, trading is fun though sometimes it's a nightmare when you lose. If you know what you're doing and had the experience to do so, then go. If not better stick in hodling, it's safer and in the long run more profitable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

In my opinion everyone bitcoiner needed to do trading because trading is a important part of the cryptocurrency and everyone should do .
Here you have joined the the trading site about 2 month ago , it is not sounding that you are newbie in the trading , in actual here you will make loss and also.profit in different different situations of the market and that will teach you lessons that what you need to do next for the better profit and less risk trading .
And also you should not give yourself limited for the trading at limited sites , make trading account at every possible exchange like bitrex , yobit , poloniex , bitfinex etc
But be careful that don't go for the bulk investment for single coin , do only investment for the multiple coins in small small amounts .
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why not give it a try?  Nothing will happen if you don't act. But first, you must have to study about the things that is needed and important for trading and after that,  you should apply those things in an actual trades even if your capital is too small atleast you lessen the risk.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I believe you should trade, because from there you can grow up your money and raise your skill. I'm not agree if you trade with ADA but for ETC, is better option. Choose second coin as your product to trade ( ETH, XRP, ETC, etc ) not with new coin. About how you'll set your strategy I'm agree with any strategy you choose, just learn and keep practice to get the best experience. Success with you and see you next time.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
It is a bad idea, because you need to learn step by step and you not be in a rush to learn trading.  You need to explore first and ask questions. It is a money talks so won't fool around by your self or your friends. You need to learn the different kinds of coins in a trading sites. As a newbie, you read more opinions in this forum to avoid your knowledge in out place.
For me,  it is not a bad idea.  I believe that the best learning are from experiences.  He can learn things from learning but he will understand it more from experiencing it.  He may be a newbie but what he needs to know first is the risk he is going to face and if he understand it then he may start.  Itd his choice anyway.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
It is a bad idea, because you need to learn step by step and you not be in a rush to learn trading.  You need to explore first and ask questions. It is a money talks so won't fool around by your self or your friends. You need to learn the different kinds of coins in a trading sites. As a newbie, you read more opinions in this forum to avoid your knowledge in out place.
Activity: 658
You should spend a long time observing the market to understand how it's going before investing a real money. Everybody here will promote coins he's holding.
Try to do your search and have your own decision.

Yes, this is the simple truth. Don't ever fall for the hype, the people who tell you that coins are going to make 10X rise they lie, possible because they want to sell to you (and others like your) their inflated coins. Nor fall for the FUD. Wait a while before starting to trade, just watch and try to learn.

Definitely. Just feed yourself some knowledge that you can use so you can make profit and avoid losses as trading is meant to gain and not to lose.
Being a newbie without any idea nor knowledge is just like going to battle without any bullets on your gun.

Yes its better to learn first before entering to trading industry because trading is a full of big whale in other word it so risky dont do any move if you dont know what will you going todo then if you got a basic procedure to trading start only with small capital and master the trading platform before performing a big capital.
A good suggestion I would like to say trading is not an easy effort. Those new to crypto think that trading is very profitable and they forget the greatest risk.
nothing is easy and nothing is instant, all requires a process.
Beginners should have a mentor and keep improving their ability by reading and observing good and safe trading methods.
Activity: 336
If you have better knowledge on trade then i suggest you do this.If you not have any idea on trade then you don't do this.because trade is always Involved risk.Yet you start trade with some good coin.CMT,TRX,ADA,ETC is very good altcoin for hold.You can do this and keeo hold.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.
Thanks for your advice,Besides Hold I also invest ICO, what advice do you have for ICO lending now?

If you really want to trade then it's your choice. Just make sure you do your own research, I suggest you start with at least 2 to 3 alts. You don't need to start with multiple coins. Read fundamentals and study some technical analysis for it can help you a lot with your trades.

About those lending ICO's, I do not really support those lending platforms. Not a fan thou. Have you witnessed what happened to bitconnect and other lending platforms? I suggest you stay away from those lending ico's. There are other ico's that has big potentials just do more research. cheers
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
yes of course you can trade but there will be many risks that you will experience with a little knowledge you have, will only make you lose more than the profit you will get, I suggest you learn it first and do not be too hasty in doing something, it takes time to do well
Nowadays many trading places provide a learning demo for trading, I think it can help you
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Here is something that you need to do first.
Stop using cryptopia, it's shit.
And sell off your holdings of TRX, it's also shit. Their Whitepaper has been Plagiarized. Here's an article about it:- https://medium.com/@cryptohaber/trons-whitepaper-is-copied-plagiarized-cefce74335ce
I'd suggest you to first learn about crypto and then start trading.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
And why wouldn't you? You are just a newbie, that is nothing wrong at all. Just deposit some money in an exchange, and start trading.. But for me, the best thing that you can do is just buy altcoins and start holding them for some time.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13

a newbie can trade too, but usually they may loose very much, so newbie should learn about trading first, how to trade with big value coins and start increasing in the future, from that newbies can learn why they lost money and can be better in trading in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

Again, this is a free market, anyone can trade, even you as a newbie. However, being a newcomer, their is so much risk that you could end up losing your funds. That's why "invest what you can afford". And before trading or investing, research the coins, the history and everything related to that project that you can find. Its a one way street, once you get it, gonna be hard to get out unless you make significant gains in short amount of time, but its not as easy as it sounds. Don't do something quickly, as you might regret your decision later. And take every step as a experience, if you suddenly hits a wall, don't stop and learn from it.

Newbies should stay as far away from trading as possible. In fact i think 99% of traders need to stay away from trading at all. Trading is not for most people that do it. That is why 90% end up losing their money. Learn the tricks of the trade first, the observe and observe..

You can't really advise them to stay away. They can learn the ropes overtime. How can they learn the tricks if they are not going to get their hands dirty?
Pages:
Jump to: