Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 41. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
With newbies you have to find a master in trading to give you the first guidelines. Find one at your local is the best , they will inspirit you and stop you from making the mistakes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Newbie should first spend a lot of time studying what's going on, if you start to trade immediately you will likely end up losing your money. You need to study first, both the theory and the actual behavior of the market.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Absolutely yes, the very first trade i made was to sell my airdroped coins, then i started trading a lot of altcoins, it wasn't the right thing to do, i lost some value then i converted  back to btc, the dip happened ,you learn stuff everyday. Then i sought for coins that were in red and were more likely to raise in value in 1 hr timeframe , i started small made like 5k sats, then the second trade brought me 100k sats(tel coin dunno a lot of bots were there the price got like 50% pumpd). It needs to be mentioned that i have a small capital and afraid of going more than half of it in one trade.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Sorry but all the coins you mentioned may I never know, if you really believe the coin will be the prospect of shiny in future (not the price) you can save it for some time. but i will share my little personal experience. storing altcoins for too long is also sometimes a high risk of price.
so for spend altcoin with a lot money make sure you always standby with the exchange and ANN thread of every coin you bought to get always update every news from their community . Good luck and welcome to forum .
This is always been part of the risk on doing trading because not all coins you do hold does give you assurance to make profits for long term because there are really specific times which it is considered would be the best spot to sell on but telling or identifying this time wont really be easily considered because we do hope for even more profits which is normal. Choices of coins will really be different on each person because we do have different kind of research of coins that they do prefer.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
Sorry but all the coins you mentioned may I never know, if you really believe the coin will be the prospect of shiny in future (not the price) you can save it for some time. but i will share my little personal experience. storing altcoins for too long is also sometimes a high risk of price.
so for spend altcoin with a lot money make sure you always standby with the exchange and ANN thread of every coin you bought to get always update every news from their community . Good luck and welcome to forum .
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Well, don't forget that what you put on the table are money!
So, before to start to trade, please be sure that you master at least the basis of the game and - of course - don't use money that you need.
Actually, the best way is to consider money you use in trading as already lost.
Then, if you win, it's just a good surprise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
 Grin Grin
I have read all the comments of the above, so I acquired a lot of knowledge. 'm sorry I can not answer one by one, I can only reply to everyone with a comment. Once again I would like to thank those who have gone ahead, and to send to my friends like me : "We should hold potential
 coin  and trade, do not rush, slowly learn. We should hold 80% and trade 20%"  Kiss Kiss Kiss
I am holding ADA and XVG, please try to see these two coin.
Activity: 29
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

To start trading you need a reliable trading system. Its like go hunting with the rifle. BUT you should go there with your own rifle cause you know how it works, you know how to aim and shoot it. The opposite when you go with stranger's rifle, you know about it only that stranger told you (aim on target and shoot). But you will fail in epic moment. So in trading, you can buy or download free some trading strategy, but you should make your own which could fit your goals, your risk limit and your trading style.

So, I wish you to find YOUR trading system and start trading...
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you have enough knowledge about trading then go ahead,  but if you are also new and doesnt have enough knowledge about trading then my I suggest that study first about trading so that you can avoid losses.  Keep your tokens until you have enough knowledge about trading. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

The beautiful thing about the markets is you can trade with tiny amounts. So as Newbie make sure to trade with amounts which you can afford to lose and expect to lose and not always win. Gain experience and next you can trade with bigger amounts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
To those newbie who is willing and ready enough to face the consequences of trading just to experience the method is just fine. Why? Because just like the other newbie, I always wanted to learn new things by means of experiencing it. As the matter of fact, the experience will make someone wiser in doing things that she/he always wanted. Just an advice from me, don't turn all your fiat into digital coins because there will be a time that you will need a paper money in an emergency case. Keep on reading, fighting.
Everyone is welcome to do trading, but for that we need to consider a lot of things, as a beginner we should start by choosing a good coin with a good reputation, start to trade a prominent coins just like btc and eth, but don't just stick with it as it will change in the future, also it is important to know how to do trading by analyzing the reputation of exchange.

Trading is open for everyone, young or old, beginner or professional, rich or poor, it doesn't choose its investors. However, the result will be different if you are inexperience, without proper knowledge of what you are exactly doing. All traders will take the same path but might end up either success or fail. In order to properly analyze the market, lots of research must be done. Same sith exchange sites, you have to see who has the smallest fee, a site which you can feel comfortable and friendly. Most important is the one which has a tight security but won't be hassle for your trading purposes.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I also hold the TRX on Binance, I own 1938 TRX for price 1753sts but the current price is too low I have lost 60% of what I have. I am also a newbie so I think we need to learn long term trading participants or we should not engage in trading.
I won't say don't engage in trading. Of course there will be times like this when you're just starting up, always seeing your loss instead of what you'll learn from it. Tron has a couple of happenings this month so i suggest you hold on to it.
Activity: 73

I think trading is the best we do now even its risky but we can also say that its so profitable. in short term or long term we gonna get profit if we really are good traders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
To those newbie who is willing and ready enough to face the consequences of trading just to experience the method is just fine. Why? Because just like the other newbie, I always wanted to learn new things by means of experiencing it. As the matter of fact, the experience will make someone wiser in doing things that she/he always wanted. Just an advice from me, don't turn all your fiat into digital coins because there will be a time that you will need a paper money in an emergency case. Keep on reading, fighting.
Everyone is welcome to do trading, but for that we need to consider a lot of things, as a beginner we should start by choosing a good coin with a good reputation, start to trade a prominent coins just like btc and eth, but don't just stick with it as it will change in the future, also it is important to know how to do trading by analyzing the reputation of exchange.
Activity: 403

I also hold the TRX on Binance, I own 1938 TRX for price 1753sts but the current price is too low I have lost 60% of what I have. I am also a newbie so I think we need to learn long term trading participants or we should not engage in trading.
Activity: 182
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I will not advice newbies to trade until they know what they are doing. There is a high chance to loose it all if you are trading without a plan. Best thing to do is to buy and hold patiently.
Absolutely right, i know a guy who joined trading career for a week with 2k$ . He didn't know anything about margin trading but still with it.One week later, nothing left in his balance. He quits trading from that moment.
Activity: 364

I would say no, I mean you are just new to the cryptocurrency world, you need to learn more. If you want to earn, join signature campaign,in this way you can earn while learning stuffs because you need knowledge in the topic so that you can reply a quality post. I suggest visiting trading discussion thread if you want to learn more and read articles on the internet about trading. If you think you are ready, go practise trading because it requires skill which is acquired through experience and knowledge.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
Well all people even newbie can do trading, the problem is that newbie should know how is trading works. So you need to learn first all thing about trading, you can deposit a little amount of bitcoin just to try and to learn. When you understand all thing about trading you can deposit big.
There is a first time for everything. If a person will keep on waiting for the right time, then I am afraid that right moment might not appear in his whole life.

We need to make first move and trading is all about practical. If the fear of loss holds someone back from taking first step, definitely trading ain’t for him. A trader needs to be like a warrior, no fear and courage to stand up after every fall but with more knowledge and power.
Activity: 64
I will not advice newbies to trade until they know what they are doing. There is a high chance to loose it all if you are trading without a plan. Best thing to do is to buy and hold patiently.
Newbies don't and won't have a plan. Because simply they are just newbies and they have nothing about these things. They just listen to some dreamers about the cryptocurrencies then investing without any knowledges. So i guess newbies shouldn't trade.
Pages:
Jump to: