Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 39. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Everyone can doing trading by learning how the market flow. You can compare on some exchanges, how volatile price its' works, because so far i know many altcoins are pump-dump in market by some group. My advise, if you want buying/trading some coins, you should buying some major coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc, which will recovery for sure.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
If you are newbie ,dont go for trading the best you can do is to invest in potential coin and have patience ,it will pump but take time according to roadmap completion.or you can buy at low and sell high ,try to buy the coin before any event and sell on the event date you will get some profit.patience is the key factor which newbie lack which cause to loose their fund.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Trading is a good way to get profits but since that you are just a newbie try to learn things first about trading before entering it. I would suggest that monitor the coin that you want to trade with, know every aspect that it might go down or up to know when to buy and sell.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
In my opinion, you should start trading with a small amount, if you don't you wouldn't learn trading. As you don't have experience, you shouldn't trade a large amount. Even if, you suffer losses, it wouldn't hurt you much.

I think OP doesn't have any experience in trading otherwise he won't ask us can a newbie can trade or not. If he is experienced person he will not bother about trading, he or she will bother about the technology and understanding. Before trading, most of the people should learn about the technology.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Newbie should not trade.  Newbie should read, understand and put into practice what has been learnt. The trading water is very turbulent and it takes experienced sailor to navigate and get to the harbour.
I think you shouldn't done trading too if your just new to this world of business. Trading needs a lot of knowledge and at the same you should have not fear whatever may the result of your action. And of course, my only advice to you, please don't do trading while you know to yourself that your not well equipped with knowledge and while your not fully prepared to make it by your own.
Activity: 472
In my opinion, you should start trading with a small amount, if you don't you wouldn't learn trading. As you don't have experience, you shouldn't trade a large amount. Even if, you suffer losses, it wouldn't hurt you much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Beginner is not suitable in trading because you have no experience on how you manage the money in exchanger. First of all, trading is source of income and if you have no knowledge about the way/strategies I'm sure losing is the result. If you think that trading is easy, yes that's true but you can't handle properly some hindrances and challenges if you have no experience.
Activity: 294
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think you should save it first. Once you have enough value, then try to trade. But the decision is yours, i'm just telling you.Maybe if you trade with a small value and if you lose then you will be disappointed because of it. I myself when i first joined crypto immediately tried to trade but consequently i was disappointed when i saw the price is rising but my value is getting smaller, i'm very disappointed with it.

But hopefully you don't experience it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
You should start anaylzing market, it depends on what trading plan you have in mind. If you're working and didnt have much time to stare at the screen watching price movement everytime then i suggest you do a longer time trading timeframe, which most of us consider long term investment. Trading in shorter timeframe however is more stressful and time consuming as cryptocurrency movement moves faster than currency or stocks movement. If you're thinking about having side income, then i suggest you do long term investment. Unless you want to do a full time trader job then u should start trading lower timeframe trading to gain more experiences  Grin Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I'd suggest to take some courses (there are a lot for free online) in forex, son you can learn the basic principles.
Cryptotrading is fantastic, but it's very risky and mistakes are very expensive.
So, build your foundations before to start.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102

If you are really interested to join in trading, you have to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally.  Mentally through gaining ideas on trading via youtube, trading sites and listening to advise of the expert traders you know. Be sure also that you know well your cryptos and its market price.   Emotionally through reminding yourself not to panic and be controlled by your emotion.  If you think you are ready, still keep in mind to only trade the value you can afford to lose.  Because trading is like gambling.  There is a chance that you will earn but there is also a chance that you will loss. 
Activity: 462

I don't think so. In order to be successful at something, one must need to completely understand first what is he or she into, that way the success rate would be high. Unless of course, the newbie already has a background about trading in some references. Still, I would not take that risk and would likely to learn more before I do it.
Activity: 392

I think, as a beginner should learn a lot about trading and look for information about the coins you have, how much the price and how your opportunities for trading
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
First you need to learn the topic of trading. You must have an understanding of why you need it. Understand the whole idea and only then make a minimum amount and try the practice after a full study of the theory. Good luck!
Activity: 658
Newbie should not trade.  Newbie should read, understand and put into practice what has been learnt. The trading water is very turbulent and it takes experienced sailor to navigate and get to the harbour.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Newbie should not trade. They should study hard in order to understand what they are going to start because if the newbies will just jump in and trade without knowledge then it will be the root for them to fall since they don't know what to do and they will just trade blindy which is the worst type of trading and guaranteed that will only lead you to go bankrupt.
Activity: 70

If you believe you have already have enough knowledge in trading then go for it, if not then read/learn more. And as many advice, Dont invest what you CANT afford to lose.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Whether you're a newbie or not it doesn't matter,  everyone started from it,  as a newbie. The only thing that you must have is guts,  capital and a deep understanding of market, knowledge is a power they said  so before entering you should just have to read more infos and find someone who can help you with it
Activity: 390
if you feel happy doing trading then do it. first, you need to learn and do a lot of trading research. but just remember to be careful and mitigate risk if necessary in first trading
Activity: 336

Successful trading needs knowledge. You must be persistent enough to learn about crypto market and the mechanisms of its work, its rules very well. Stay at this Forum, read the threads, ask more questions. Start to trade only when you collect enough information and learn a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: