Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies are safer with top altcoins - page 30. (Read 5281 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 02, 2020, 06:09:57 AM
no matter newbie, or more experienced trader, you should never invest more that you can handle to lose, but also you should never invest before throughout search and analysis regarding coin and development team the is behind, i do think that only coins with viable products and solutions for recognized issues in the world have future out of the crypto world
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
May 02, 2020, 05:36:27 AM
Bitcoin is the most trusted coin in the entire space; since that is true and have been proven for years now, I believe BITCOIN is the coin they can be safer with at the initial time. Then when they must have gotten a good knowledge of crypto they can start with altcoins with Eth being the first.
Without knowledge, I dont think bitcoin is a safe asset for novice investors or traders. Are you sure that a beginner can control their desire not to sell the bitcoin he has bought if the price is dump ?
That's right because newbies always buy bitcoin or any other coins in fomo and they don't research properly. That's when they see the downtrend, they also sell the remains btc in panic. As a result , the new comers become disappoint about the bitcoin and get a wrong idea about the cryptocurrencies and blockchain. But it can be profitable for those who will exercise patience and do their own resarch to watch what'll happen in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
May 01, 2020, 11:37:16 AM
Bitcoin is the most trusted coin in the entire space; since that is true and have been proven for years now, I believe BITCOIN is the coin they can be safer with at the initial time. Then when they must have gotten a good knowledge of crypto they can start with altcoins with Eth being the first.
Without knowledge, I dont think bitcoin is a safe asset for novice investors or traders. Are you sure that a beginner can control their desire not to sell the bitcoin he has bought if the price is dump ?

Cryptocurrency trading is a high-risk activity, and is not at all recommended for those who do not have enough knowledge. If they really want to, a beginner can learn first by creating a demo account before they actually trade.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 01, 2020, 11:24:33 AM
Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Play safe and be willing to learn
When most people (especially newbies) are asked if they know anything about crypto the first thing or coin they are likely to refer to is Bitcoin, then pondering why it is so shows that, Bitcoin is the most trusted coin in the entire space; since that is true and have been proven as well for years now, I believe BITCOIN is the coin they can be safer with at the initial time. Then when they must have gotten a good knowledge of crypto they can start with altcoins with Eth being the first.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 01, 2020, 10:49:41 AM
An altcoin being on the "top" doesn't automatically mean it's a "safe" or good investment. I mean, take a look at it! The cryptocurrency market is full of crap. And not to mention that bitcoin is risky and volatile enough for the typical inexperienced investor, and you're going to say that it's better for them to buy coins like Ripplecoin a.k.a. fidget spinner coin? Worst investing advice I've read yet.

These coins are still better and more reliable than other new projects that lands on ranking numbers like 300 and up, even BSV did well months back giving investors good return, these coins are still a better choice for those who have interest in altcoins only
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 01, 2020, 09:20:33 AM
Why not highlight few tokens
do your own research, figure out future strands about the project before investment.

Yes, and this is the importance of doing research first before investing, because with a little research at least we already know and can manage our steps in terms of choosing tokens and projects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
May 01, 2020, 09:00:38 AM
In fact, this is almost the main rule of trading - start with a popular, convenient and stable one. Learn to understand the market, understand the tools, understand the impact of the world on the market and the market on the world.
At some point, you begin to understand these or other risks and take them, getting more experience and knowledge with each step. This does not mean that no one will fail, but it means that the gradual path of learning will make failures less painful, and victories more frequent and enjoyable!
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
May 01, 2020, 08:29:43 AM
The honest truth is that altcoins do not know if you a newbie or not when you invest in them.
So instead of doing selective investment without researching.

Why not highlight few tokens
do your own research, figure out future strands about the project before investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 01, 2020, 03:09:56 AM
Yup you’re right about that. Even as a newbie I never took interest in new coins, and I have been around here for some years before I even started looking into altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoin and other top altcoins.

But, some newbies will join the crypto space and within a short time they are already looking for altcoins in the name of cheap coins that would bring huge returns within a short time lol. Most of them are always in a rush, and they forget that this is an investment, they forget that there are risks involved and you’re likely to lose money instead of making profit. As you have said, it’s not good for them to go for the smaller coins, it’s best they start with the top coins.
I strongly agree with what you say that only a few altcoins can provide security for new traders so it's better to be more careful and as much as possible not to buy altcoins that don't have good development.
top 10 altcoin from coinmarketcap in my opinion is very smart if used as the best altcoin benchmark.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
May 01, 2020, 03:05:40 AM
Yup you’re right about that. Even as a newbie I never took interest in new coins, and I have been around here for some years before I even started looking into altcoins like Ethereum and Litecoin and other top altcoins.

But, some newbies will join the crypto space and within a short time they are already looking for altcoins in the name of cheap coins that would bring huge returns within a short time lol. Most of them are always in a rush, and they forget that this is an investment, they forget that there are risks involved and you’re likely to lose money instead of making profit. As you have said, it’s not good for them to go for the smaller coins, it’s best they start with the top coins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
April 30, 2020, 06:46:05 AM
Now investment are some altcoin is hold in this year. This the time to bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization and popularity. Virtual currencies such as Ethereum and XRP, which are being used more for enterprise solutions, have also become popular coin to hold. anyone can buy some altcoin some of coin are top position hold this coin.
Yes, and the advice that you said has been done by many people in the past until now, because of the popularity of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple that has long been happening in the crypto space, not just at this time.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 30, 2020, 06:13:22 AM
The topic should be moved to
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? board=67.0
Top altcoins? Like from the top 100? Top 50? Or what. The top altcoins are no benchmark for your safety.  
that's right. they're volatile like any other altcoin, but has less potential to grow faster rather than fresh altcoin.
moreover, the guy seem not to do any research upon his words so can't believe him really
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
April 30, 2020, 05:33:46 AM
Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

I agree, but it will be safer if a newbie invests in Bitcoin. Top ranked Altcoin may be safe but fluctuations in prices are high enough so that the risk is higher than Bitcoin. But if I have done the research, I think altcoin will be able to provide a large profit
It seems to me that not only Bitcoin is safe for a beginner, since If you pay attention to the results of cryptocurrencies from the top ten, these coins have been in stable demand for a long time.  If we are talking about long-term investments, then investing in the first 10 cryptocurrencies of the coinmarketcap rating, a beginner can not worry about future results.  but if we talk about trade, then we need to conduct a thorough technical analysis, which first of all needs to be learned for a beginner, and only then to undertake practical trading.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
April 30, 2020, 05:29:09 AM
Now investment are some altcoin is hold in this year. This the time to bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization and popularity. Virtual currencies such as Ethereum and XRP, which are being used more for enterprise solutions, have also become popular coin to hold. anyone can buy some altcoin some of coin are top position hold this coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
April 30, 2020, 03:34:22 AM

I agree, but it will be safer if a newbie invests in Bitcoin. Top ranked Altcoin may be safe but fluctuations in prices are high enough so that the risk is higher than Bitcoin. But if I have done the research, I think altcoin will be able to provide a large profit
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 30, 2020, 03:10:35 AM
There are lot of scammers out there if you have not much experience about crypto currency then you might be fall into their traps easily.
It also will depend on you. Of course top projects are more safer compared to new released. Even though there is no guaranteed of safe investment in crypto, there is more risk impose for new ICO/IEO and this must be remembered by newbies. Use cases, and platform demand is most important when dealing with good potential blockchain projects. We need to see if there are usefulness on these platforms. When Satoshi created blockchain and bitcoin we can see how much progress has been seen on other altcoins but the sad part there is many projects have no use at all but only created to scam people by their thoughtless platform.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 29, 2020, 07:58:58 PM
I would like to say it's 95% altcoin are not serious in crypto space. For newbies i think choosing a log term investing is better idea. And of course if they choose top altcoin it might be easier to learn why they have to stay away from new altcoins. There are lot of scammers out there if you have not much experience about crypto currency then you might be fall into their traps easily.
This is right newbies must not invest in new coins as mostly doesnt give profit rather it will give lose. Even top coins it doest not mean a safer place. We have to understand that when we invest in crypto there is a huge risks so we should study first the market before investing. Well long term is also a good choice to invest in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
April 29, 2020, 07:44:49 PM
One of the bad traits of newbies is that they are too rushed to get immediate benefits. So it is easily provoked with big rewards, even though it is just nonsense. Often FOMO, even though they do not understand this ecosystem well. Being involved with top coins also requires a lot of techniques and strategies. I always say, this is not a simple thing, if we are greedy we will not get anything.

Never invest in something you don't know. All need a process, learn slowly, if you can discuss with friends who have experience.

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
April 29, 2020, 07:36:21 PM
I would like to say it's 95% altcoin are not serious in crypto space. For newbies i think choosing a log term investing is better idea. And of course if they choose top altcoin it might be easier to learn why they have to stay away from new altcoins. There are lot of scammers out there if you have not much experience about crypto currency then you might be fall into their traps easily.
Activity: 476
Merit: 62
April 29, 2020, 05:26:16 PM
The best for newbie is BTC ETH or some top altcoins, anybody going for any new listed altcoins may end up sinking unless one is extremely careful and study the market very well. I have been an old member and still list huge from projects so would be better for newbies to buy top coins to be safer.
Ethereum, Bitcoin, XRP in my opinion the safest for beginners, do not just buy altcoin, make sure the project fundamentals are good and have a large volume, then you will be safe
bitcoin is not altcoin but bitcoin is the main coin, for new traders I think it is more suitable if trading with altcoin which has cheap prices but also has very good potential such as XLM, XRP, Litecoin and BNB which in my opinion can benefit and can be used for trading long term or short term.
Bitcoin is not altcoin but still first choice for all newbies or Sr members because its one of most attractive coin in crypto world but if someone want to invest only in altcoins then he need to use his own search and then invest because right now few altcoins have very good future for investment and can give good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: