Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies are safer with top altcoins - page 26. (Read 5281 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
June 05, 2020, 03:50:33 AM
Investing in coins or tokens that are in the top ranking will make us more comfortable even though I think cryptocurrency is an investment asset that is quite high risk. I think that cryptocurrency will be increasingly recognized by many people and may also be an alternative investment that can provide benefits for investors
all digital assets have risks, but the top risk coins are not too high because the top coins are listed in markets that have high volumes, unlike new coins listed in markets that do not have high volumes, it will be difficult to take advantage

Agree, coins that have a large market cap value are smaller than coins that have a small marketcap. Trading at a large exchanger does not guarantee that the coins or tokens can have a large market cap but guarantee large liquidity
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
June 05, 2020, 03:13:58 AM
Without trading knowledge, Nobody is safe on crypto trading. But as a newbie trader top altcoins are a little safer. Because top altcoins are popular and trustable cryptocurrency and with minimum knowledge, anyone can trade with it. Altcoin trading is very risky and most of the altcoins are so much volatile. So newbie will be lost their maximum asset If they trade such kind of altcoin. Top altcoins recover their price after a time but if most of the low-quality coin prices once decrease, then they do not recover their price. So Newbies are safer with top altcoins than other altcoins. But to take a trade, everyone should know about some common knowledge.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 21, 2020, 12:55:30 PM
The gap between 25-100 sts is huge, so you say it's a safe investment? Dogecoin is not a good investment option, this project can not help investors get profit. Choosing altcoins in the top 10 will probably be a lot better

Its just require good money management to get it easy, you can buy it when the price is between 25-60 satoshi, make sure you buy it partially, using your 20% first for example, don't all in, then when its dump you can buy again. Then just take profit between 75-100 satoshi area.
Why doge? Because everyone can afford it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
May 21, 2020, 12:31:06 PM
I agree to the point made by OP that newbies are safer with top altcoins, especially first 10 ranked based on marketcap. However, majority of their holdings should be in BTC to be safer, since anything can happen to any altcoin project notwithstanding. For instance, SEC can pass a lawsuit against a project and automatically FUD sets in and rapid dump in price. This doesn't rule the fact that top altcoins are safer for newbies, compared to newer altcoins.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
May 21, 2020, 12:15:24 PM
That's good financial advice, you prefer to win in your early investment to boost your confidence investing in Cryptocurrency, there are a lot of temptations to invest in a new coin but if you are going to invest be sure to not pour much of your funds, as a newbie safe side is the best side and the top coins are the safe side for newbies.
sometimes new coins give a much greater sense of profit, but sometimes it's like a trap, due to unexpected fluctuations. however, for those who have difficulty doing analysis, top coins are the best, even though it requires patience. however, people always recommend bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
May 21, 2020, 11:33:47 AM
No doubt, newbies will be safer in top altcoins. But l think how they decided who is the  beneficial altcoins to get good earnings. So l think ,they should be aware from scam project & get much more knowledge before take decisions.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 21, 2020, 10:33:33 AM
I think dogecoin is the safest coin for newbie when they start to invest in cryprocurrency. Doge have little volatile, and the price is just in range between 25-100 satoshi. That mean its can be calculate if we want to invest, when we we can buy and sell. Last, everyone can buy this cheap and profitable coin in the most market.
The gap between 25-100 sts is huge, so you say it's a safe investment? Dogecoin is not a good investment option, this project can not help investors get profit. Choosing altcoins in the top 10 will probably be a lot better
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 21, 2020, 10:29:51 AM
Well, I wouldn't say that I have many, probably just 1, talking about really worthwhile solutions. Called Brandtokens.io and coming with the platform to manage all your brand token needs. You can issue your own blockchain-based loyalty ERC20 token, list it on their exchange, easily integrate tokens into your services, reward your clients with tokens and give them perks in exchange. Google them and check out the website

Definitely exciting, will check out more on the guys
Activity: 154
May 21, 2020, 10:28:26 AM
I absolutely agree with you on that. But do you have many advanced solutions to outline? Cause this is not what I can say about myself, so would be interested to hear your recommendation, in case you have one, of course

Well, I wouldn't say that I have many, probably just 1, talking about really worthwhile solutions. Called Brandtokens.io and coming with the platform to manage all your brand token needs. You can issue your own blockchain-based loyalty ERC20 token, list it on their exchange, easily integrate tokens into your services, reward your clients with tokens and give them perks in exchange. Google them and check out the website
Activity: 112
May 21, 2020, 10:27:28 AM
Hello everyone. What I have noticed here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token

I absolutely agree with you on that. But do you have many advanced solutions to outline? Cause this is not what I can say about myself, so would be interested to hear your recommendation, in case you have one, of course
Activity: 154
May 21, 2020, 10:26:30 AM
Hello everyone. What I have noticed here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 21, 2020, 09:27:55 AM
I think before start investing or joining any altcoins newbie should aware about cryptocurrency. Watch and learn for a while and gain as many as can experience from it. Then, if already get enough "knowledge" newbie can start choosing by him/herself.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 21, 2020, 09:14:44 AM
I think dogecoin is the safest coin for newbie when they start to invest in cryprocurrency. Doge have little volatile, and the price is just in range between 25-100 satoshi. That mean its can be calculate if we want to invest, when we we can buy and sell. Last, everyone can buy this cheap and profitable coin in the most market.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
May 21, 2020, 06:47:11 AM
That's good financial advice, you prefer to win in your early investment to boost your confidence investing in Cryptocurrency, there are a lot of temptations to invest in a new coin but if you are going to invest be sure to not pour much of your funds, as a newbie safe side is the best side and the top coins are the safe side for newbies.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
May 21, 2020, 06:19:33 AM
more precisely it is not safe but rather minimizes losses because old coins or top coinmarketcap will not dump quickly and will not scam like new projects
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
May 21, 2020, 05:50:12 AM
Well! Newbies should stick with the old hands in the market, no matter the dip, something meaningful will still come up Lastly.
Tether
These can make profits for people and they will entirely not get involved with scam projects.

Could you please explain how in hell you can earn from Tether ? You invest 1 dollar in an alt that cost 1 dollar and its value for 99.99% time will be 1 dollar. By waiting for US dollar to be weak, and Tether to be strong ? Smiley

If you buy Tether today, in 1 year your balance wont change.
Activity: 467
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
May 21, 2020, 04:12:05 AM
In a hurry and want instant profit, that's a fatal mistake made by newbie. That's what makes them easy to get caught in fraud, looking for shortcuts without really wanting to learn this ecosystem before, when they lose will say: the crypto world is very dangerous.

If they ignore this fundamental thing, even choosing top altcoin will still put them at great risk. Imagine if you fight without a weapon. Only rely on luck? can not. You will not be able to pass natural selection if you cannot adapt and learn the best way to be able to take chances.
It's accurate! Coin trading is just the same as other jobs. If you want to be successful, you have to invest your time in studying, learning, and exploring the techniques as well as others' experiences. A lot of people think about cryptocurrency market as "easy money". They think they can throw the money to the market and wait until it makes profits itself. However, even the top altcoins or even BTC or ETH can't hold their values constantly over time. The coins' value fluctuates with a great amplitude. Hence, you really need to understand the way it works before investing in order to avoid losses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
May 20, 2020, 06:51:10 PM
In a hurry and want instant profit, that's a fatal mistake made by newbie. That's what makes them easy to get caught in fraud, looking for shortcuts without really wanting to learn this ecosystem before, when they lose will say: the crypto world is very dangerous.

If they ignore this fundamental thing, even choosing top altcoin will still put them at great risk. Imagine if you fight without a weapon. Only rely on luck? can not. You will not be able to pass natural selection if you cannot adapt and learn the best way to be able to take chances.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
May 20, 2020, 02:22:27 PM
There's no such thing as "safe" in investing. Without the proper knowledge and skills, an investor will always be at risk in losing money while doing investments. An investor should always feed him/herself with knowledge, about pros and cons of an investment most especially with the market that is very volatile. Also, controlling emotions are also very important in investing.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 20, 2020, 01:09:37 PM
Ideally, noobs should stick with Bitcoin. Because I don't consider even the top altcoins as 100% safe. Bitcoin is also not 100% safe, but at least in its case we can say that it is the original cryptocurrency. All the recent altcoins are not really decentralized ones. All of them have a substantial share as premine, and this goes against the principle of decentralization. 
Pages:
Jump to: