Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies are safer with top altcoins - page 25. (Read 5281 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 05, 2020, 07:06:29 PM
That is absolutely true for newbies. They have too little experience to choose to invest in new projects. However, choosing the top altcoins is less risky but means that they will make less profit. Profits always come with risks, so I always advise them to stay here long enough to make a profitable investment.
I do not think that the old projects that are now in the top will all be promising. I do not see the development of many projects and maybe they simply will die after some time. no matter how big their capitalization is.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 05, 2020, 06:29:54 PM
Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

Play safe and be willing to learn

Not only newbies but every crypto community members needs to stay safe during these tough pandemic days not only from this corona virus but also these money viruses that come up with scam coins sell them to innocent people with promises of huge returns and then exit scamming people.
People here should also be mature enough now to find suspicious and worthless coins and know to ignore them, stick to quality coins and projects only.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
June 05, 2020, 05:54:32 PM
Seek for more crypto knowledge before investing in new projects, it's not always that easy to choose, as a newbie it's better to stick with old top altcoins on coinmarketcap, why? Because many newbie are in rush to make fast returns, if you are this type pls go for better top coins, 90% of new coins aren't serious at all, they are here to steal money from investors and give fake promises in return

Newbies are safer with top altcoins until they start learning how to choose wisely, do better diggings on new project to avoid scams

Cov-19 have been used to scam many newbies and even Corona virus coins are built too which have no real use cases

maybe if the altcoins are listed on coinmarketcap I could say it is a good place to buy. However, if you will try to invest in any form
of the ico project campaign, I doubt its a good place to invest in, due to most of them are not good and some are scams in the end.
But of course, you need to make your own research about altcoins.

what you say is the safest alternative, keep holding the highest altcoin on the cmc and holding it until the right time to sell. in fact what is said by the OP is not only for newbies but who have been in business for quite a long time also often face the reality of fraud committed by a handful of people who want to make a momentary profit. actually the situation was quite good at the beginning of the year 2020 but because of the pandemic many were looking for pandemic opportunities to fool investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
June 05, 2020, 09:03:35 AM

maybe if the altcoins are listed on coinmarketcap I could say it is a good place to buy. However, if you will try to invest in any form
of the ico project campaign, I doubt its a good place to invest in, due to most of them are not good and some are scams in the end.
But of course, you need to make your own research about altcoins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
June 05, 2020, 08:41:57 AM
When you are new in this business the easiest way is to invest in the top 10 of the cryptocurrencies.

list of cryptocurrency of this day
Not only on that site one can take references for investment, but on coingecko sites and coinmarketcap sites can also, just in terms of investment is not enough just to know a reference, but also need knowledge in managing and controlling the capital that we spend so that we can easily in calculating profit or loss.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
June 05, 2020, 08:36:54 AM
It's true that newbies are easily fooled by new projects, now most new projects only give fake promises. Which after many newbie
investment that tokens suddenly dropped, avoiding new projects was the best decision. Choose the top altcoins which are safer,
although in the near future the top altcoins will experience a price decline. But soon the price will definitely rise again, so it is relatively
safe to invest in top altcoins.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
June 05, 2020, 08:35:18 AM
When you are new in this business the easiest way is to invest in the top 10 of the cryptocurrencies.

list of cryptocurrency of this day
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
June 05, 2020, 08:19:24 AM
That is absolutely true for newbies. They have too little experience to choose to invest in new projects. However, choosing the top altcoins is less risky but means that they will make less profit. Profits always come with risks, so I always advise them to stay here long enough to make a profitable investment.
Basically, all investments have risks, even if someone who is experienced even though there will still be risks if he invests, only in this case what is more emphasized is to minimize the risk through the experience he has, so for newbies they are highly encouraged to learn first and try it in the amount they can afford to lose.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
June 05, 2020, 07:36:38 AM
No doubt, newbies will be safer in top altcoins. But l think how they decided who is the  beneficial altcoins to get good earnings. So l think ,they should be aware from scam project & get much more knowledge before take decisions.
What top altcoins are you talking about , Investing in altcoins is very risky . Newbies need to do research, read reviews and talk with more experienced investors before investing with cyptocurrency coin. Don't put all of your money in the market and only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
June 05, 2020, 07:04:43 AM
no matter newbie, or more experienced trader, you should never invest more that you can handle to lose, but also you should never invest before throughout search and analysis regarding coin and development team the is behind, i do think that only coins with viable products and solutions for recognized issues in the world have future out of the crypto world
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
June 05, 2020, 06:55:12 AM
Apart from top altcoin exchange coins also bit safer to trade also we can find good profit if we really making some good research on future events . SOme best example are Kucoin KCS , BNB some other token . It is not advisable to invest before your research . I traded some of the exchange token when it was really low in trading pairs . Given good return after few months. There is also risk associated with exchanges regularly withdraw profits
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
June 05, 2020, 06:45:39 AM
Investing on altcoins is still high risk for newbies, highly not recommendable, unless you are willing to take risks then it's your call, Bitcoin is lot safer than altcoins, only go for altcoins when you are capable of taking risks, altcoins can fumble any time.

Most new altcoins are failing over now, I'm not surprised, even the ones that are well known, they raised lots of money but in the end it's still all about failure
Activity: 241
June 05, 2020, 06:22:22 AM
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 05, 2020, 05:54:10 AM
Themed projects with coronavirus scare me the most. They are trying to make money on people who trust them. Those who give money to such projects are at risk of being deceived. I think there are honest projects but there are very few of them.
The honest projects are not so much as the scam projects. We can see from the latest ratio that has already published by some people. Corona virus project will always be a scam project and that's why newbie must go to the trusted coins to make sure they are being far away from the scam project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
June 05, 2020, 05:20:55 AM

Yes you are right and I think that being safe is an optimum way to guarantee success here in cryptocurrencies which I think is great because you can start by having safety and I think that you need to be safe always and you should prioritize safety here and I think tsht there is so many scammers here in cryptocurrencies and they can hack you if you don't have safety on your account so you should jae consider that things and I hope that people will earn more with the assurance that they are always safe here in cryptocurrencies and they will not fear anything by losing money from scamming
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 05, 2020, 04:58:04 AM
Themed projects with coronavirus scare me the most. They are trying to make money on people who trust them. Those who give money to such projects are at risk of being deceived. I think there are honest projects but there are very few of them.
They only use the current situation to steal investors' money. Stay away from new projects related to Covid-19. I'm pretty sure those are scam projects, if we invest in them then we will waste our money and our time.
Activity: 616
June 05, 2020, 04:53:04 AM
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
June 05, 2020, 04:47:55 AM
Yes definitely  i will have to fully agree with you if someone is new and just entering the market then i suggest to look at top 10. coins only and pick 1 or 2 from them ideally btc and eth to start with, unfortunately most of new projects have not proven to be worth it, if some one still likes a new project and wants to invest i will suggest to go only 10 to 100 because every new coins is now getting full of scams. Newbies are always in hurry to make some money they can put money on top altocoins
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 05, 2020, 04:00:07 AM
No doubt, newbies will be safer in top altcoins. But l think how they decided who is the  beneficial altcoins to get good earnings. So l think ,they should be aware from scam project & get much more knowledge before take decisions.
Thats right newbies or not, gaining knowledge before investing is necessary to understand the type of investment where you will put your hard earned money. Top altcoins are the best for beginners to avoid the shitcoins but you cant get profit through it instantly because it takes time to earn even you chose the popular alts to invest in.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
June 05, 2020, 03:58:13 AM

This post is filled with the truth and even more but the issue most times is that, they tend to invest in some coins probably because of what they heard and after they might have made mistakes will likely seek to know more thus knowing the right way. However, I agree with you  because starting with top altcoins will enable them to have broader mind of what the crypto space is all about and even when they are in losses due to market downtrend they will still be encouraged to continue (or hold) thus also learning how to hold and so on. Lastly in any given opportunity, let's teach them the right way to get started and of course starting with top altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: