Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 16. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 05, 2018, 12:49:07 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Newbies need only one thing - stop their panic and get used to crypto market dynamics, that it can be very volatile as well as there can be a long term flat movement which is even better than the first one mentioned. HODL and you will benefit a lot!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 05, 2018, 11:35:14 AM
Very often with the help of fake news whales manipulate public opinion. They specifically create negative news in order to stimulate panic sales when it is most profitable for them. Do not fall for such tricks.
This things needs to be understood by most newbies who wanted to survive inside this market, knowing when to react in a proper manner is really
needed when you are new to any investment business, trading inside crypto market have lots of things around before you proceed make sure you
have a deep idea / knowledge with projects that you are going to invest with.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
The best strategy is avoid believing in FOMO. Everybody must know how to do a research.

Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

I think its very normally, due to with the lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency newbies just can trust the news or the issue. But we can blame them with that situation, we should make some thread about basic of investment and basic knowledge about cryptocurrency. I hope the newbies want to learn from the master first before they start to make investment. Due to that situation can impact  to many people and make the prices of coins beeing worst
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
there are so many new traders who suffer a lot of losses because they have no experience and they don't want to learn first how cryptocurrency prices can happen and they are very easy to be affected by the bad news circulating in some of the end media making them very easy panic.
They must be patient and don't panic. Look for information that is more accurate and accompanied by concrete evidence. It is feared that the information we read is only the work of people who just want to scare.

And be careful when making decisions.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 05, 2018, 11:15:52 AM
really newbie must know this, but actually in the crypto world it's only natural for newbies to go with the flow and easily panic. I also did it first.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Newbies mut be careful because there are  many bounty campaigns that scam. so rarely they need to be patience searching for nice bounty campaign.
Activity: 602
November 05, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
Very often with the help of fake news whales manipulate public opinion. They specifically create negative news in order to stimulate panic sales when it is most profitable for them. Do not fall for such tricks.
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
November 05, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
agree with you. newbies rarely find out some information about the project which they join, so they will be easier scam by these project.
i think newbies should find out some knowledge about crypto, learn from the person who have more experiences in the crypto, if they do it they can improve yourself and will prevent scam in the crypto world
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 05, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
there are so many new traders who suffer a lot of losses because they have no experience and they don't want to learn first how cryptocurrency prices can happen and they are very easy to be affected by the bad news circulating in some of the end media making them very easy panic.
Should not bring money to make jokes, which is what I fear most, many newcomers to them have much money and they invest in electronic money without having to think or analyze a coin. careful. So they get the result is failure and loss.

Even the most excellent analysis can result in losses for the investor. You just need to invest no more than 10% of your portfolio in each project. And of course to analyze carefully.
Activity: 310
November 05, 2018, 10:28:56 AM
Remember, always to stay calm and never panic. It can be hard to look at your portfolio and recognise that it is decreasing every day, be we need to stay strong and hodl our coins till the better market conditions.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 05, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

Everyone needs to be careful, not just newbies!
Cryptocurrency is moving so fast, there are good and bad streets in the blockchain!
Everyone should be careful and walk the streets with bag of knowledge.
We should learn to read every letter in this community.
Activity: 322
November 05, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
I think a lot of newbies who are too eager to be in a hurry for results. This makes them have no knowledge more so it will be easily influenced by others to make them lose what is owned by cheap enough. It would be better if entered in the crypto also has a good knowledge and sufficient. later it would also be useful to determine the results that can be obtained.
Yes, and most people who have just jumped into the market will buy BTC or ETH to hold because these two coins are quite popular, referring to the virtual currency, we think to BTC, the new they buy but they can not They have the experience of analyzing and predicting the direction of the market and they often get results that fail
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 05, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
Should not bring money to make jokes, which is what I fear most, many newcomers to them have much money and they invest in electronic money without having to think or analyze a coin. careful. So they get the result is failure and loss.
Activity: 574
November 05, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
So basically the beginners must learn from mistakes. So that in the future don't be fooled again if the market happens again. Maybe now if beginners want to invest again in altcoin. how good it is right now
Activity: 294
November 05, 2018, 01:00:33 AM
Yes, this is true that beginners must be careful if they are going to enter the crypto world, it would be better if they have to be serious in exploring cryptocurrency, don't let you get nothing when you invest in crypto later
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 05, 2018, 12:54:10 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 05, 2018, 12:49:21 AM

This is a normal strategies for a greedy person on top, and in-order for them not to succeed on this, newbies should be more knowledgeable about cryptomarket before they invest money. Its happening around cryptomarket, people are telling newbies what to do but of course this should not be tolerated.

guys help me to walk in this field, tell me tips to invest and trading coins.
Make a lot of research, don't beg anyone here because you are the only one who can help yourself. Trust no one especially in trading advice. Read books, watch youtube tutorial, read books again and you will be good in trading. Don't rush yourself to trade and make money if you are still not ready for it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 12:36:03 AM
guys help me to walk in this field, tell me tips to invest and trading coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
I think a lot of newbies who are too eager to be in a hurry for results. This makes them have no knowledge more so it will be easily influenced by others to make them lose what is owned by cheap enough. It would be better if entered in the crypto also has a good knowledge and sufficient. later it would also be useful to determine the results that can be obtained.
Pages:
Jump to: