Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 17. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 05, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
Beginners must learn about the nature of coins and try to do research. You must be diligent in reading this forum so that you know about the latest information. So if you invest and check, I think the decision you make will not be wrong. And you can also trade for profit.
Activity: 223
November 05, 2018, 12:24:43 AM
Now the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is almost equal to the price of electricity spent on their production. Therefore, their price is unlikely to fall further. Ethereum will switch to the PoS algorithm, but this is unlikely to happen before the end of 2019, so don’t panic and sell cryptocurrency on the dump.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

That's the problem usually happened for the newbies where most of them deceived by their greediness to earn quickly here, though I'm not saying all of them but some of them. And its not because they failed on it, it means altcoins dying of course not! That's why in this forum newbies always reminded by members of this forums to be careful as much as they can before doing something here especially in terms of investing.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 04, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
yes beginners are usually too easy to lust with money and panic so they are only lust to get money without thinking about their profits. as a beginner you should remain cautious and act wisely because you only have to hold it back and wait if you want to make a profit.
If they were more realistic about what they can achieve in the market then they will not have as many problems holding their coins, but since they have these wild expectations out of bitcoin and when they realize that is impossible to get their goals that puts them in a vulnerable state and finally when the price begins to go down that is all what they need to sell their coins in panic.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 01:53:27 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Investing in cryptocurrencies must strengthen their beliefs and cannot be interfered by too many external factors. Those who persist in the longest period may get the most from the end.
Activity: 189
November 03, 2018, 07:06:16 PM
There are lots of things that newbies are going to learn and the best learning is experience and there are lots of things that you can not learn from books or from videos by the time newbies are going to experience it by themselves one more thing i would like to add ,this is the best time of entering to crypto because its price is down and market is red .
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 03, 2018, 06:40:07 PM
I agree, you need to be able to trust the news less, the news in the market of course recoup but do not panic after a while all altcoins will recover and you then have to take at an expensive price !

Not just for newbies but to all of us. It's very important to conduct some research first prior to listening all the news that we heard.

Ya it is true that even high rank members are also got loss due to reacting on fud news. It is upto us to take care about this type of fud news not to be taken seriously. Traders have to believe in their coin which they are going to invest and dont invest in low value altcoins which some users tell that this altcoin can give good price movement. Only go with top 10 cryptocurrency which are good to trade in any market type.
Activity: 448
November 03, 2018, 06:27:16 PM
I agree, you need to be able to trust the news less, the news in the market of course recoup but do not panic after a while all altcoins will recover and you then have to take at an expensive price !

Not just for newbies but to all of us. It's very important to conduct some research first prior to listening all the news that we heard.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 06:24:28 PM
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 03, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

Newbies need to be less involved in trading and pay more attention to learning how to trade in cryptocurrencies. It is necessary to monitor the cryptocurrency market to study its ups and downs.
Newbies need to understand that every fall follows a rise.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 03, 2018, 06:06:47 PM
Now there are so many fraudsters that it is necessary to be attentive not only to the newbie. The newcomers are lucky — the market is red, so there is time to study cryptography!
Yes, it must be careful because they are lack of experience in where it might having a difficult situation. Aa a newbie we must able to learn more things about crypto in order to avoid risky times.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 05:39:56 PM
The moral belief in which you grow in can cause pain to be tolerated. Investigate the meaning of investment life. Refusing crypto money trading does not offer you a spacious life. If you're looking for comfort and happiness, try to find the best decision.
Activity: 448
November 03, 2018, 04:01:32 PM
Of course, remember that most news are either yellow (which have a double intention or a personal agenda) or are simply speculations, to get real information about cryptos is better to base your research on the community,for example, this forum, along with others and reddit can be a very good source of information, since opinions that are very allied to a trend are quickly ignored.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
Hi. I think the main mistake of newbies is panic. during a panic buy at inflated prices, and sell at a loss. My main mistake is what I listened to at the beginning of the bloggers and believed in signals.
I completely agree, but I want to add that the problem is not only in panic but the problem of newbies is also in their hurry where they make too many mistakes. They think that they know almost everything (like me). Hurry is the problem of beginners.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 02:42:55 PM
yes beginners are usually too easy to lust with money and panic so they are only lust to get money without thinking about their profits. as a beginner you should remain cautious and act wisely because you only have to hold it back and wait if you want to make a profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
November 03, 2018, 02:38:21 PM
In any field , especially in the cryptocurrency , when every day brings something new - you can not trust the news and rumors about the prices. None of this exactly can not know , but only anticipates the forecasts. You should always rely only on your head and tests
If you are newbie then how can you rely on yourself in such a business. This is a very difficult job - to understand how market works. When you first time came in crypto world, you are always relying on the opinion of someone who at understands more than you. Therefore, the task of more experienced users to teach and help to the beginners. And the task of the most experienced users is to check that the advises are given correct
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 02:32:05 PM
In any field , especially in the cryptocurrency , when every day brings something new - you can not trust the news and rumors about the prices. None of this exactly can not know , but only anticipates the forecasts. You should always rely only on your head and tests
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 03, 2018, 01:27:52 PM
The only advice I can give to newbie is to believe more in thier ability to do proper study of the market and invest in the right coin rather than allow whales to lead them astray.
But this is not easy precisely because they are newbies, they do not have the experience or the knowledge to trust in their own analysis of the markets, that is something that only comes with time, and it explains why many newbies fail, if they waited to invest and did it after a few months of study they will not lose as much money but they do not want to wait since they have heard stories about all the money they can make in this market.
Activity: 419
November 03, 2018, 02:08:01 AM

The only way for the newbie to survive this market it to be very vigilant and do their homework. If they want to invest, they need to make sure that they investigate the project and their team to make sure that the project is not a scam.
I have been seeing a lot of newbies talking about being advice by some of their friends to sell their coins which is really wrong. Since you have waited this long, then there is no need for you to sell it. It’s best to continue holding it cause very soon the price will go back up and it might be at that time when you happen to have sold your coins. So newbies should wait let’s see how next year is going to be.
Activity: 551
November 02, 2018, 07:22:38 PM
Everyone should be careful . Just newcomers have too little experience , so they are conducting it the most . you always need to think only with your head , and make decisions a thousand times thinking

beginners are indeed lacking in insight, so everything must be learned and requires a lot of knowledge to find insight. so in finding a science that does require a process
Pages:
Jump to: