Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 21. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 01:29:26 PM
Newbies don't immediately believe in the news. First check whether the news is correct, find a lot of information so as not to be easily fooled. Take care of your coins carefully. It is one of the tricks of the market game.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 01, 2018, 01:27:34 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

the same mistake i did when i was a newbie i didn't had the idea that how this market works , just follow the signals don't invest in any coin blindlily
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 01, 2018, 01:22:34 PM
Yes you are right! Beginners need to be especially careful, as they react to any news or events and trust everyone. As for the news, the last time the news comes out specifically to confuse all crypto users. I believe that in this case it is necessary to clearly understand what exactly you yourself want and go towards the set goal. Try not to succumb to provocations and intimidation from the news of the collapse of cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
November 01, 2018, 01:18:40 PM
Well said, if you rely on news in this space, you are doomed to fail, when I started I used to believe every nonsense I see online but now I know better, most of these so-called news were never proven to be true, they just fizz out after a while and people forget it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 01, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

yes information we get nowadays is so questionable. many use it is a manipulative tool nd with a great success as we stopped checking, relying on wikipedia and three first google search results
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

Which is why newbies should first spend their time researching and getting to know the system/market first before rushing into things. The common mistake of many newbies is that they usually act first before thinking. They easily get influenced by fake news and false info. Newbies should be even more vigilant because they wouldn't want to start their crypto journey on the wrong road.

The first mistake a novice thinks is that it is an easy market to make money, it makes them rush in all the action. Also, having no knowledge of what is right and wrong makes them believe in groups that make money on Telegram Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
November 01, 2018, 12:55:44 PM
You know its all about experience and this is exactly what many newbie lacks. Even some traders that are new to cryptocurrency are still learning everyday. The owe cryptocurrency is complicated but all I know is that crypto are not meant for people who can not take risk. No matter what happen to crypto I believe there is still hope and certainly it will come one day. if you want to keep your coin do luck and if you wanna sell cheap I wish you well as well. nothing great come easily
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
First of all, in order to their wallets were safe, and then the second in what ISO they invest money for the project, etc., and do not store any passwords on the computer, and then suddenly hacked,and you have everything painted, and lose all the money, be careful, it will save you a lot of money and time
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
November 01, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

in crypto, people live on news - either true or fake.  some group likes to give out fuds and cause people's fear and eventually massive transactions.  also, they give out great news to cause people to panic buy.

human are greedy in nature.  they always follow the trends in buying and selling.  but inexperienced ones usually end up on the losing end due to fear and greed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 12:32:07 PM
Even not only for beginners, we all also have to be careful with the news that is spread because a lot of news lies or truth is not guaranteed.
actually, we better save the coins we have, to get more profits.
copper member
Activity: 280
November 01, 2018, 11:57:59 AM
It all end up with sticking to your plans. After all the right to do what ever you want with your digital assets. Do let any one decide for because you end up taking responsibilities yourself. Be discipline and always go by your intended plan.
Activity: 476
November 01, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

Which is why newbies should first spend their time researching and getting to know the system/market first before rushing into things. The common mistake of many newbies is that they usually act first before thinking. They easily get influenced by fake news and false info. Newbies should be even more vigilant because they wouldn't want to start their crypto journey on the wrong road.
Activity: 182
November 01, 2018, 09:17:34 AM
there is no need to give so much importance to negative news because they are mainly made in order to artificially suppress the positive mood in the market
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 01, 2018, 09:13:07 AM
Newbies just have to internalize one thing: crypto will live and now it a good opportunity to buy and hold as long as you can
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Newbies that fall for this are riding shotgun on their own and not taking lessons seriously. They are very gullible and easy to manipulate. They fall for troll boxes and pump and dump groups very easily. Newbies need to listen to advice from experienced traders before taking hapless decisions
Activity: 448
November 01, 2018, 09:09:50 AM
I don’t know what the deception is and the prices have really dropped and are falling lower and lower. Over the past six months, the price ETH has fallen from 365 to 197 today.
As I recall, in May the ETH price was at 570$, and ETH had the worst price drop in history. It has fallen four times since May and it can continue to fall further in the future, too horrifying and scared to many people
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 01, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
everyone needs to be careful, especially when investing money in a coin or a project.
At a minimum, it is necessary to study more information about the object of the investment and take into account possible risks.
Activity: 854
November 01, 2018, 09:02:17 AM
Indeed, they are kind of gullible to fear of missing out and FUD. They better do more research and self development regarding being too emotional.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
November 01, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

Hope that people who are new in cryptoworld is gain some knowledge about crypto so they become familliarise on how things work here and to avoid buy high and sell low, and better to prepared on longterm investment than short term because in short term you will just a litte profit and its very stressful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
November 01, 2018, 08:46:29 AM
Yes, at the moment in order to make money on cryptocurrencies, you need to be well versed in this market!
If you are new, and you managed to make money on one project, then most likely you were just lucky. A lot of deception around, everything is bought, trust only to those you know personally, or you know well ...
Pages:
Jump to: