Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 28. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 28, 2018, 05:14:35 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

the point is you don't be incited by people when you want to buy coins, believe in yourself and don't follow the words of people
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
October 28, 2018, 05:09:22 PM
I frankly think that we ALL must be careful, not just the novices.
Moving in the crypto market is like walking on a minefield, at every step everything can explode.
On the other hand, it's the only market where - with a little luck - you can still make a lot of money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
Newbies almost always make a lot of mistakes, the main thing is to draw the right conclusions and not to make more mistakes.

I think it helps in work and in other matters.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
October 28, 2018, 04:54:28 PM
Now it is perfect time for newbies,because prices a still low as a year ago, so they have all chances to become richer on next pump and lower chances to lose 80% as it happened to those investors in january.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
Not only beginners have to be careful, but also old residents of the market of cryptocurrencies. They are tried to be deceived everywhere, on it it is always necessary to be very careful and to check all information most.
Activity: 854
October 28, 2018, 04:34:19 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Well, should we say they are being deceived. It's not. There are some process or stages that one need to pass through, in order to be able to learn some things. If a newbies or noob in the crypto space feels he is in profit no matter how low and sells, there is nothing bad in it. If he makes mistake, then it means he has to learn from his mistakes. When it comes to trading, some have to gain, while some lose in the process.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 03:40:21 PM
Exactly newbie members or investors who are new in the market need to take advantage of free sources like reading news about cryptocurrency and market trends to improve their knowledge to gain self confidence. It's better not to trust blindly fake news and exit the market in the loss.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 03:33:05 PM
There is anything new? I think we've talked about this hundreds time and I don't think there is anyone still don't know it. There are full of trap in this crypto market and if anyone don't know how to avoid these traps so they'll have to quit this world earlier than others. LOL.
Activity: 336
October 28, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

Newbies before trading and investing, I would advise you to read the forum and get knowledge about the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 28, 2018, 03:28:25 PM
In this kind of situation a lot of people will give their opinion both false and truth which is why is better to be self experienced and  have knowledge about historic data of cryptomarket because the crypto communities are not like before after the high traffic.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 03:22:22 PM
There is always fear and risk, at any time, and not only for beginners! You need to turn on your brains, find your willpower and go on!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 02:26:07 PM
who is being led to someone else’s panic, if it is not supported by anything, he is unlikely to earn money from trading.
Collected information and a cold head are more likely to make a profit.
yes, we can't make reckless decisions, we have to think cold in making decisions, don't be easily influenced by news that market conditions are bad.
especially for beginners they must be able to control their emotions because the market is very easy to fall and there is a lot of bad news circulating.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
As for me I don't care about newbies at all, but I'm glad when more and more newbies decide join crypto, actually it's my profit from trading, just think about that every newbi will lose money but someone will get them.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 28, 2018, 02:18:28 PM
If you are not going to sell your coins now, then you have nothing to worry about, keep them now and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 573
October 28, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

Newbie in crypto will surely fall for those fake news but as they go on in the crypto game, they will research more and understand how the market really works. Most newbies just come around because they heard someone can be rich through crypto without deep findings about the technical know how of crypto.
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 02:01:40 PM
      Experienced investors do not expect miraculous profits quickly, in the short term. That's why small price oscillations do not affect their confidence. Beginners have another opinion for the crypto market and will quickly profit. If the currency they invested decreases, they panic and sell cheaply. They should understand that panic is not good and will never bring profit. Lack of experience matters, but they have to learn from their own mistakes and mature as a trader.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 28, 2018, 01:48:22 PM
who is being led to someone else’s panic, if it is not supported by anything, he is unlikely to earn money from trading.
Collected information and a cold head are more likely to make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
October 28, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
That's why when you want to seek a new investment platform, make sure that you've inspect their detail , you can ask your senior or who introducing you about crypto trading.
Before I knew crypto, I try to find many information about it as much as possible in order to minimalize the risk because every people came from newbie,right ?
Activity: 322
October 28, 2018, 01:44:12 PM
When you start a business you must be absolutely sure of the result. Otherwise it loses all meaning. In order to be sure it is necessary to thoroughly study the topic.
Activity: 206
October 28, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
Fundamental factors are very influential on the increase or decrease in price, every newbie who enters the cryptocurrency world must learn the risks that will arise.

For me you must have a strong reason as a basis for you to do something, whether it is selling coins or buying it. You can do simple research by accommodating information from trusted media and from the experience of some seniors, then you can make your choice with a clear mind. And once again, all your risks are your own responsibility.
Pages:
Jump to: