Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 25. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

in my opinion not only beginners who must be careful in investing because the risks obtained are certainly comparable with our beliefs and expectations in investing because the risk is in the hands of investors

You are right, in the so called veterans get scared if the market takes a sharp turn.  It's all about individuals, we must learn to be patient when we invest.

Yeah this is quite common especially in sudden plunges though when you say veterans, these are people who've probably been in the same situation several times before. So they're less likely to fall victim to panic. But it still happens at times.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
My take on this is that we also need those who will sell out so the trade can keep going because if everyone decides to hold and not to be convinced who will make the game keeps moving i guess no one, so anyone who's interested in crypto should at least get in through someone and ask him or her what to do first so he can put him through.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
All right  You need to be careful not to listen to all the news in a row, and even if you listen then check it yourself!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
October 29, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

i remember that there are so many comments about that last year, beginners made much better profit comparing with experienced traders in crypto market. so everybody should be careful  Grin
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
October 29, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

in my opinion not only beginners who must be careful in investing because the risks obtained are certainly comparable with our beliefs and expectations in investing because the risk is in the hands of investors

You are right, in the so called veterans get scared if the market takes a sharp turn.  It's all about individuals, we must learn to be patient when we invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 11:34:57 AM
Anyone who enters the crypto market should investigate the coin he will invest in. In this way, the lie can understand false news. Otherwise, he has to sell every coin he has.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 29, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

Most times, if I am not fortunate to notice a coin when it was low and invest into it, I will never rush to invest while it is pumping, because there is every tendency for those  who bought low to dump on it. So avoid being caught in fomo.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

I thought so, We can that but how did you know that info? Is that your predicted or advance thinking? And me same as what you'd thought also is because the scammers. Scammer on the every ICO affects the whole cryptocurrency investment.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 29, 2018, 10:40:57 AM
You are absolutely right. Bad news or even good news play into the heart of the weak for them to take unplanned decision. If one want to survive in this space, you must know how to do your own research and stick with its outcome regardless of any news targeting weak people to change their decisions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

The only way for the newbie to survive this market it to be very vigilant and do their homework. If they want to invest, they need to make sure that they investigate the project and their team to make sure that the project is not a scam.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 29, 2018, 04:26:38 AM
Indeed, all who plunge to trade in crypto must be careful, seeing a market that gives little hope. Both beginners and experienced traders will research and monitor the market well to reduce losses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
October 29, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
It isnt just the newbies, anyone in this field should stop being reactive, and do the necessary research before taking any decision, for news is mostly hyped and spreads like wildfire, mostly missing its mark, based on estimations and premise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 04:07:43 AM
Its not deceiving but this is typical in normal markets or trading markets. Newbies tend to go with the flow with what the market predicts them what to do.

They have to learn from their experience that panic selling won't do good if they believe with the coin they are holding.

This is the best advice a newbie needs to follow. Anything and everything could be misguiding.
The thumb rule should be to listen to all but act solely based on research.
Activity: 18
October 29, 2018, 03:57:14 AM
Yes news can be decieving. And as newbies, they are easily decieved and intimidated. If you believe every prediction and negetive news, this will make you impatient
Activity: 490
October 29, 2018, 03:56:27 AM
Newbies are currently best not to buy any coins, especially beware of ico, most of the ico I have seen this year can not bring you benefits, and if you are not careful, you are likely to encounter a scam.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 29, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
Its not deceiving but this is typical in normal markets or trading markets. Newbies tend to go with the flow with what the market predicts them what to do.

They have to learn from their experience that panic selling won't do good if they believe with the coin they are holding.

Yes, it is true
 for OP and beginners, experience is the most important part of making knowledge especially in terms of investment. the market always offers what happens, the rest of you do spaculation. and if you don't understand it should be quiet and start looking for knowledge.
Activity: 36
October 29, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
Negative criticism always appears in ethereum, but I don't care about the news. because this coin has the potential to be good for long-term investment. survive and wait until market conditions improve again that is the only defense that I use now
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 03:47:22 AM
Many beginners are trapped in a market game and this makes beginners dizzy and loses their coins, so beginners must learn a lot and monitor the bear market so as not to get stuck in it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
October 29, 2018, 03:43:34 AM
The newcomers often do not understand the market properly and make mistakes like that. But, not much can be expected from newbies. However, they should always be cautious and they should try to understand the market rather than going with the flow.
Actually not just newbies. Even those aren't newbie and knows how the market work still making a mistake. Even if they have done it, they keep on doing the same mistake. They never learn. If you are into crypto you should know how to trust the one you have invested.
Pages:
Jump to: