Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 24. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
The most important thing today is for new members to tell it not to panic and not to try to rush somewhere, not to think that tokens or coins run out, because it may react very badly to your pockets.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
Many newbies fall into these trap by trashtalkers or scammers. So it is needed to do proper research before selling or trading coins and ask senior members in the forum to help.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 12:13:56 PM
It's true that newbies fall victim to these scams and deceptions most. Without proper market knowledge and experience, this is very likely to happen. It's also vital I mention that, as a newbie we must control our greed before it takes us down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 11:46:55 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

I don't think anyone want to sell their coins at this time if they don't need money or they are traders. The price is at bottom now. I don't think it can falls down too much. So holding and buying more are the right choices now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Newbie do not have trading experience. So it is best to choose the coin in the top 10 CMC for long term hold. After having a lot of knowledge, you can start trading
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 11:22:22 AM
Yes exactly. They need to learn more and more about crypto. Because crypto space is really risky for newbies. People can lose their hardearned money in 1 day. Because of that they need to learn and they need to do their own research about coins.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 11:20:42 AM
People handing out good advice on the forum. I haven't seen that in a while. Understand one thing, the news is trusted even by very venerable traders, and you are talking about beginners.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 29, 2018, 06:43:25 PM
I remember those times when I joined the crypto. I mentioned that time that here are too many consultants who want to trick you. So yeah, read more and examine by your self and don't do everything what is said. Think with your own head
Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

NOchiki should first learn this forum and gain basic trading skills.
Merit: 118
October 29, 2018, 06:31:01 PM
Fooled or deceived, basically this is related to the lack of understanding of a beginner about how the real crypto currency works. In the future I am very optimistic conditions like this, maybe will slightly reduced because the mindset of traders and investors will naturally develop.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
October 29, 2018, 06:07:25 PM
Yes of course before they enter this world of currency they should learn from their own research about things on what is going on about this currency. And I think it is the great thing to do about the newbies that are investing to some Altcoins to prevent from losing, choosing the good altcoins also a best thing that they like to invest with their money.
Merit: 106
October 29, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
I'm pretty sure not only newbies to this but also people who just are really in need for the money locked up in their crypto bags. There is nothing wrong in minimizing the losses when investing.

I don't see any reason why one should watch their 10k investment come crumbling down to 2k and lower. It is wiser to sell let's say at 5k and later buy back in when the price finds a solid floor.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 05:56:51 PM
Beginners need to develop ourselves and not relying heavily on the more intelligent on this forum , many can not give the correct information
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 29, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

These are not news, these are baseless speculation from people who think they are experts, the truth is they know shit. Don't follow these speculations and you will be fine, some people like to spread false news to manipulate with price.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
Now there are so many fraudsters that it is necessary to be attentive not only to the newbie. The newcomers are lucky — the market is red, so there is time to study cryptography!
Yes, it must be careful because they are lack of experience in where it might having a difficult situation. Aa a newbie we must able to learn more things about crypto in order to avoid risky times.
Everything is risky here in crypto so, we must be careful in times of hype because it can gain losses of coins .I believe experience and learnings from other person and site can be a good improvement for us to keep away in risk.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 29, 2018, 04:48:00 PM
Now there are so many fraudsters that it is necessary to be attentive not only to the newbie. The newcomers are lucky — the market is red, so there is time to study cryptography!
Yes, it must be careful because they are lack of experience in where it might having a difficult situation. Aa a newbie we must able to learn more things about crypto in order to avoid risky times.
we all must be careful becnause in my opinion we will never get rid of the scam problem and that is why we shohld always be on guard
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 29, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

that is so true as not only newbies should be careful but people with soem experience too as you can never tell whrre you see the problem
Activity: 336
October 29, 2018, 04:39:19 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 04:23:18 PM
whole thread is about that newbies need to be careful...  Grin for what to do this? of course they need to be and we all need to be careful all time on this wild market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 29, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

I think you are right about how can a newbie will think and they should be very careful. Well, Being a newbie is no excuse that they don't know how to do with their money. Before they enter the Crypto world, they should research and know about the basic things about it. That way, they can decide well and they can have that maximum profit that they can get from Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: