Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 26. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 03:34:51 AM
yeah, as a beginner or newbie they have to find a lot and correct information about crypto currencies because if they only hear negative things it will make them wrong in making decisions and crypto currencies can be dangerous for them
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
The newcomers often do not understand the market properly and make mistakes like that. But, not much can be expected from newbies. However, they should always be cautious and they should try to understand the market rather than going with the flow.
Activity: 20
October 29, 2018, 03:04:53 AM
The new members of the crypto community need to be careful about what information they using as reference for the market. There are various sources of information regarding the market so it is always a question if the information is accurate or not and thus should determine the quality and facts about the information before basing their decisions on it. In a market like this the one who has knowledge is the one who is a smart investor.
Activity: 26
October 29, 2018, 02:49:15 AM
Of course, not only newbies but even the regulars should be careful too. But as the newbies are stepping for the first time, they will miss the small things easily. So, they must be extra cautious at first, at least before things come in handy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 02:30:26 AM
Very dangerous for newbie because they only know a little bit about crypto and most of them just following trend or maybe telegram signal. My advice for the newbies is don't lazy to read and do your own research before want to buy the coin you like.
Activity: 14
October 29, 2018, 02:17:20 AM
Newbies must be really careful because they are new to this world, it's not easy to trust a thread because they don't know if that thread is a scam or not. They need to be critical whenever they click something in order for them to be safe and for them to become aware of what's really happening. They need to be wise so that they will survive here. if they ain't well, it's their fault. They must think a hundred of times before clicking and posting something.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 01:33:52 AM
It's true, beginners are urged to be careful in managing and buying or selling altcoins.
Do all with a good strategy analysis so that you for the beginners do not experience losses.
I hope this thread is understood by all beginners so that it can be a lesson so as not to experience a loss again.
October 29, 2018, 12:39:33 AM
That is evident in the crypto money world. It's like big fish swallowing small fish. Successful traders must always seek to make a profit based by their tricks and lack of experience of the newbies
copper member
October 29, 2018, 12:28:56 AM
I can only confirm that you have to be careful as a newbie. I learned so much about scam here in the forum and was very surprised how much there is of it. There are many different coins and token systems that you first have to understand. Therefore, as a beginner you should really learn something about crypto and not just try to make money with it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 29, 2018, 12:16:30 AM
Yes newbies have to be careful. Just hold your coins be calm and wait patiently for the market to rise again.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 29, 2018, 12:10:28 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

True newbies need to observe first and do some research before make any decisions. Some news are fake dont believe in it or you will end up in panic selling or fomoing. Give a lot of time studying how cryto and markets works. Observe, analyze, study, do your own strategies and need a lot of patients if you want to be successful on this field.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 12:00:38 AM
When I heard the news about crypto will fall or rise even then at least check first. a look at the official website of the crypto will certainly make know the truth. many indeed are eaten on issues which are not true because they only rely on what other people's words without seeing a definite clarity and this often occurs for a newbie.
copper member
October 28, 2018, 11:39:41 PM
I can only agree and say newbies have to be careful.
There are so many frauds in the crypto world and ways to lose your money.
Therefore, you should first learn a lot about crypto and do not you invest headless into the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 28, 2018, 11:34:46 PM
Not for newbie only I think, all crypto trader must be careful in any news that coming for affected phychology. Even crypto expert must carefully when trade on market, we don't what happen next, pro trade still can get loss.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 28, 2018, 11:28:56 PM
It is why we need to analyze the market before we do something and I think it is for all people and not just for newbies only. Many news spread about the bad and good news, and if we read without searching for another story and compare it, then we might get in a trap without know which news is real and which news is not real. So we need to be careful when reading some news, and we need to search from another source so we can know the truth to make a decision.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 28, 2018, 11:25:40 PM
FUD is what really makes newbies carried away by the panic to participate in selling their coins cheaply. pity also if in the end they are forced to buy expensive to get the investment again. my advice is that they don't focus too much on the news on the internet. just focus and see the market situation directly, their movements and their potential to go back up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 28, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
Newbies are more prone to the news being inexperienced fellow they should be more careful before investing and selling the coins .
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 28, 2018, 11:19:34 PM
I would suggest to the newbie they must have to be careful when they want to go in investment and trading because it is very risky for them when they involve they have not enough knowledge yet, they must have to keep on researching and absorb the advices of the people.
for newbies, maybe my advice is not to believe easily with news that is not clear, so first make sure the news, about the truth, if the bad news is true, then don't panic and start securing your assets
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 28, 2018, 11:16:14 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

cryptocurrency is like that, as a beginner before you make a decision you must really understand cryptocurrency, indeed we can also learn from experience but in the cryptocurrency industry we are not always in good or lucky condition, we also need more knowledge so as not to be deceived, because many users are now easier to manipulate with whales and more easily panic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 28, 2018, 11:06:49 PM
Today i see one more scam scheme.
Scammers  copy coin announces and replace links with spywares.
newbies be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: