Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 27. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 11:00:08 PM
I think not easy for a beginner when walking in the crypto world, there are many things they have to learn, beginners always create and spread panic. believe any news without corrected.

and joining the crypto community is the best solution for a beginner. so beginners will never become viruses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
October 28, 2018, 10:48:48 PM
New entrants should be involved in the telegrams of people with longtime experience in the Crypto market as well as investing in ICO projects. I think they will help a lot of newcomers on how to get a good idea of the projects and the upcoming altcoins.
Activity: 504
October 28, 2018, 10:48:01 PM
Of course beginners must be careful if they will enter the crypto world, they must really understand what to do here, especially now that crypto conditions are not stable so to be able to get maximum results certainly need patience
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 10:38:30 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

I think that every newbie should look for as much information as possible in order to avoid being loosing or getting scammed. And about selling cheap and buying expensive is because they are lacking the information/knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
October 28, 2018, 10:02:32 PM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

In my opinion, these newbies should not be involved in investing now. This is not a good time to make small profits as they wish. The market is slowly moving in a new way of doing things, and the thing to do is watch. Observation is very important because it can help us to come up with an accurate strategy and be able to make more money from the market.
Activity: 420
October 28, 2018, 09:57:50 PM
As a beginner, it must have a mental and mental steel to be able to face the market and the news that comes so that it is not consumed by bad news. Need enough learning to mentally educate them to be able to make the right decisions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 09:51:47 PM
it is true, as a newbie you should first learnabout crypto before investing money. otherwise you can lose money quickly. you should know in advance if prices are currently high or low. only when you realize it, you should invest or leave it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 08:48:59 PM
Believe me, not newbies alone, even pros in the game are falling for this deceit. Imagine, a volume of over $800 billion as at  last DEC is barely a little bit over $200 billion right now. Hence, this game is rather beyond the newbies alone, it's actually something everyone of us needs to watch well and make necessary adjustments.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 28, 2018, 08:33:36 PM
Newbies have to start learning more about cryptocurrencies and trading before investing in this fields. They have to know that working with crypto isn't the shortest way to "get rich fast". If they get such knowledge, including the risks involved, maybe they will work smartly and avoid the big loses.
Activity: 518
October 28, 2018, 08:31:07 PM
I would suggest to the newbie they must have to be careful when they want to go in investment and trading because it is very risky for them when they involve they have not enough knowledge yet, they must have to keep on researching and absorb the advices of the people.
copper member
Activity: 411
October 28, 2018, 07:37:16 PM
Well, newbies at this time are lucky to have met the market in a bear mode. One thing you certainly can not take off newbies is selling the coin lower than the coin price the bought it.
Activity: 658
Catena X
October 28, 2018, 07:29:50 PM
I believe that some people want that the newbies or other people to be panic about this such condition and then to sell out the coins in the cheap price. Because, derive the people to be panic in crypto is very easy. just make dump market in that day and then boom the people will sell their coin instantly. That is why what we must do is analyzing the situation, be sure, and never panic to this kind of condition,.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
October 28, 2018, 07:18:09 PM
These is just the worst case scenario of an investor making decisions based from their emotions. Over-excitement can sometimes push us to invest on crypto because we just wanted to be part of the hype too without realizing that we are putting our investment at risk.
Activity: 182
October 28, 2018, 07:08:28 PM
It may be a truth. I think some altcoin should replace fiat money. And it must be a very modern currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
problems that arise because of too panic selling due to unfavorable market conditions is a dilemma for newbies. Therefore, information and research on cryptocurrency must be done. Sometimes the number of sites that provide information about cryptocurrency must be filtered again.
Activity: 476
October 28, 2018, 05:31:43 PM
Beginners have to be very attentive in any sphere. But in cryptocurrency it is necessary to be even more attentive because to lose the put in this sphere to beginners very simply. It is necessary to have a lot of knowledge and experience to minimize mistakes.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 05:30:56 PM
This does not apply to newbies only. I see a lot of "experienced investors" throwing their money straight from the window into shady projects with red flags everywhere. The purpose should be to learn from these mistakes at least. Nonetheless, they do not admit blunders, and later you can see them all over the Internet how the market burned them while it was just their silliness. Knowledge is power and being able to acknowledge bad decisions is the way to move on.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 05:27:16 PM
I agree with you. Beginners will need time before they begin to understand the topic. Up to this point, they should be careful, because any rash action can lead to large losses. You should try to filter all the news and do not react to each of them.
Activity: 994
October 28, 2018, 05:21:13 PM
in my opinion this is not a fraud but now the market is experiencing a very drastic price reduction, if you are planning to hold an altcoin with a very long time there is no need to worry about that because the market will grow in the future
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 05:17:10 PM
yeah that's true. Newbies are the ones who are being panicked the most as well as some veteran members who were in early but were not all that vexed in crypto. One other side of this that is dangerous is that it drives outsiders away. Right now, if you try to explain Bitcoin and blockchain to any person the person won't mind you due to the news surrounding it right now. Anyways i think it's not yet over for us. Good things are even about to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: