Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip. - page 14. (Read 2711 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Well, I think that most of us who are involved in this type of campaign do not have enough wealth to invest in cryptocurrencies during these periods of opportunity. You only need to see how relatively little the current signature campaigns are paying, and despite this there are many people fighting over the available spots.

Therefore, I think that this advice is aimed more at those who have enough capital to invest in this market. Those of us who are used to participating in bounties can also do so, of course, but this does not mean that we should abandon this important opportunity to obtain some additional benefit.
Very well said the OP only suggest his opinions to those who have funds ready to invest while most newbies here are for bounty not for investments opportunity and thats the fact who wants to be a bounty hunter if you have enough money to invest? When I first landed in this forum and start investing small amount from part of my salary in my offline job my goal is to make money grow with the help of crypto but I just observed investing small amount has also small returns thats why to be able to make a good amount for investment I joined bounty and added it to my funds for investment. 
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It's a big dip since December, but it's still roughly increased by 800% since this time last year at the time of writing, so it should be put into perspective. In December Bitcoin was super inflated mainly because of lots of hype and it's price was too high at the time for it to remain stable. Even if it dropped to half the current price, it would have still been an amazing investment if you got in this time last year.

If you want to add perspective you need to add volumes as well. It has little value to know that price was X if only few people bought at that price. First look where the volumes were traded and then you can make some conclusions what is the market situation now.

Activity: 308
I'm a new guy, no savings, no credit card! Only through the bounty earn my BTC!
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
It's a big dip since December, but it's still roughly increased by 800% since this time last year at the time of writing, so it should be put into perspective. In December Bitcoin was super inflated mainly because of lots of hype and it's price was too high at the time for it to remain stable. Even if it dropped to half the current price, it would have still been an amazing investment if you got in this time last year.

Activity: 70
As your titled shows my thoughts exactly the same I was in the same boat when I was a newbie. You have a little bit of money invested into Bitcoin and you think it will

only grow from strength to strength. When it starts to go down, it becomes inevitable for you to start to panic, because it is

not like any other commodity that you invested before. It took me about 2 years to get used to Bitcoin's volatility and for me

to relax when it happens.  Tongue
Activity: 10
The removal of Korean markets from coinmarketcap. People believing fake news when nothing negative really happened. Yes MT GOX trustee was to blame as well. I personally believe in the technology, so I just sit on my hands and hodl. The whole panic sell is frustrating. It WILL come back. Too many ICOs though.

Activity: 54
For many newbie baunti it is an opportunity to earn their first bitcoins. This sphere is not yet developed and many people still do not know where it is possible to earn crypto-currencies, that's why they try to participate in all the bounties and hope that at least one of them will give big profit. But the biggest problem is that most newbies do a huge job related to bounty just do not get into it, get tired of long-term companies and all drop out.
Activity: 40
Bounty and signature campaigns are actually profitable if you have the time and dedication. New coins are sold at a higher price than the ICO price when first listed on the exchanges. There are thousands of coins in the market. Although all might not do well, it’s good to focus on some altcoins. There will always be panic and fear in the market. Number of noobs and newbies never end.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
I'm a bounty hunter, and I want to own as many Bitcoins as possible because Bitcoin is always surprising, but I do not have the financial resources to do so, so I always try to do it. This can help me to own as many Bitcoins as possible.
Activity: 23
Experience is everything in this crypto currency market. Old users of crypto currency have seen many ups and downs of the coin and they know patience is the most essential thing in this market. New users rarely know this thing and get panicked by the down fall of prices.
Activity: 546
I won't be so sure about that.  I know that old timers needed some profit too and they can't for a long bear period that will take years and then another year before it can recover. Especially those countries that are getting taxed now with their crypto profits because the longer they hold, the amount that they need to pay for its tax is increasing.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
i think it's more of the looming question right now. will bitcoin hold the 5300-5700 support or will it leg down to 3200-3700. some people look at 2014 and see the market did a retrace to before marcus and wiley but 2018 is a different situation. mt gox did not blow up this year. we did not have bots responsible for the entire run. this time it was retail mania. expecting the downside to play out exactly the same seems very foolish
Activity: 140
Very true talk but to some extend most newbie and even those not newbie would not content with it. For such a dip in price all must take the opportunity and and get for ourself very profitable investment because sooner than later things will change. Am really getting some btc because that is my hope especially when it is swimming in red pool.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
this is a natural process if when the price of bitcoin goes down the newbies panic and the old owner becomes happy. because newbies have thoughts if the decline will harm them. but they must realize if the price reduction can be used to buy coins in low prices and can be maximized to wait for coins to be at high prices.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Its a great advice but not all newbie got money to start to buy bitcoin, signature and bounty campaign are their ways to make money, and if they are just beginner they still dont understand the market and when is the perfect moment to buy, bear market doesn't always mean a great time to buy, sometimes it can go lower again
Signature and bounty campaigns i think are still very helpful in giving us good profits when all else fails.For me,i do trading,buy low and sell high,and i also participated in bounty campaigns so i have multiple profits.And yes,it's really working on me although losses are still unavoidable sometimes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Its a great advice but not all newbie got money to start to buy bitcoin, signature and bounty campaign are their ways to make money, and if they are just beginner they still dont understand the market and when is the perfect moment to buy, bear market doesn't always mean a great time to buy, sometimes it can go lower again
Activity: 331
I like red market , opportunity for me to fill my bag and sell when it is green again , it is normal for price to come down after an increase or bull run
Activity: 364
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink
This is correct. The biggest profit we can get from this system will come from trading by purchasing cheap coins/tokens and holding them for a period of time. But for many newcomers, they do not have the luxury of purchasing coins outright. Some chose not to invest any if their personal cash. And so joining bounties, especially signature campaigns, would be an initial option for them to get some reward for a start up. Then probably when things go well, they can shift their focus on trading/buying.
Activity: 31
Newbies should feign ignorance at signature and some bounties and target status rank on bitcointalk because some bounties deny newbies access to get engaged and only allow junior members and above.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink

I agree with you. Newbie can't joint signature campaign because of their rank. Instead of focusing to the ranking up why not try to invest now in cheaper coins in the market. Buy while price is too low who knows that coin will be like bitcoin someday that can grow more in crypto market to make you rich and have a better future.
Pages:
Jump to: