Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip. - page 9. (Read 2711 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink
I agree to some of your comments. Bounty or Signature campaigns do not have a lot of value in terms of profit, but they can make an extra income. Accumulation of btc at low value as you say is not wrong. But it's not the optimal solution. You can not know how much it will pump and you can only wait for it to increase in value with the current amount
If you are an investor with small capital, the profit is not big. BTC may increase but nobody knows when it will increase and how much will increase. I usually use ALTcoin to increase the current btc accumulation. It is more suitable for me and also a good way for those with less btc
Activity: 728
Merit: 0
I think you are wrong a little because you have shifted your focus just on major coins like bitcoin, ethereum and so forth but there are a lot of other worthy minor coins which may be very attractive for investing. Moreover there are a lot of investors who like investing in venture companies, startups buying them very cheaply in hope on a future tremendous income.
By the way if I make an analogy with the stock market your words would sound something like "pay attention only on blue chips like Google, Amazon..." and I totally disagree with it. I know that newbies gained much enough by buying coins on ICO. I know that unfortunately the current market situation is not so good for investing that is why most part of ICO are failed but it does not mean that minor coins is misfortune. For example, ethereum is one of major coins and it has lost almost a half of its cost since this month. Is ethereum a bad assets? I do not think so. 
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I smiled all the way down from 20 to 6k. Wink
All kidding aside, these dips can be profitmakers if you handle them correctly.
Activity: 75
Newbies who are new to cryptocurrency usually don't have an in depth knowledge of how the system works and therefore do not trade properly and they are usually the 1st to dump whenever there is a Bear market. The more experienced traders tend to buy from newbies during Bear markets and enrich themselves with more BTC.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink

Thats the problem about those newbies that wanted to ranked up to join bounty campaign is because they dont have money to invest with,then where would they find money to buy cheap coins when they have nothing to start?this is the problem  that they may take so its harder for us to tell them what to do
Activity: 266
This is the common situation in the market. Newbies are always step backward when there is a storm but oldies keep on forcing to move forward because they know that storm is only for a mean time, it may vanish when they surpass the storm. If you have strong hands, you are the winner in cryptocurrency but on other side, if you panic instantly, you will become the loser of trading.
Activity: 53
What's the matter of panic in You do not go to their smile. You mean the meaning of their smile Bitcoin rate ever comes up and down When you have an experience, you will also get stunned. And you too will start smiling
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Expert investors always keep looking for a proper time to make investment. Buying the BTC at cheaper rate when the price is low and selling them at higher price when the price is high is their main strategy. They see the price dip as an opportunity.

Yes, it is the brilliant chance for those guys, who could not enter the market before, when the prices of the cryptocurrencies were extremely high. Experienced traders and investors can buy more cheap crypto.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
As an old timer, that hold mentality no matter what cost me a lot of would be profit earlier this year. I had just never seen such massive growth, new situation, yet I was with the "hold no matter what mentality." I do agree to buy the dip, but the overall tone of hold, hold, hold can blind you. I say continue holding, but also take out some as you need.
We all got fooled by the market, no one saw it coming,  I have since modified my strategy to hold but sell off some portion when I see significant profit, and never ever a position or exit one all at once, flow with the market sentiments  generally

I don't know, people were piling on shorts once it got past 15k last year... It was bound to burst eventually but no one knew when. Markets just don't keep going up like that. They have to dip back down to regain energy and find a reasonable price. It's impossible to grow at such immense numbers for so long, no matter how brilliant the concept behind it is.

Once the market establishes itself in a comfortable range (like it is now), it gets ready to go up again. But don't hold your breath for 30k this year
Activity: 352
I think airdrop and bounty is a good way for newbies with little or no money to get their fit in to cryptoworld. However, when you gather those token,  do not sell on the cheap,  hold it atleast till a bullish market to earn as much as you can and probably invest in more secure coin like bitcoin. Also while participating in your airdrop and bounties,  gather more knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Benar sekali dgn pendapat senior..mumpung harga koin lagi murah kesempatan bg pemula untuk belajar transaksi untuk nenguji nyali di bidang jual beli.. kesempatan tidak selalu ada kesempatan harus dilakukan segera mungkin dan kita berharap setelah di beli ketika turun makan di jual ketika naik itu yg agan harap kan.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
They come to the crypto-currency market in order to get rich quick. But they do not know much about this market, they do not know how to correctly analyze coins. They need to learn information and follow the news.
Activity: 40
The people who bought bitcoin at price $1K in early 2K17 later they made massive return. Newbies should focus on gaining low-priced bitcoins as much as possible instead of joining any campaigns. A dip could be a best for newbies and old timers as well for the outmost return on investment.

Yes people who bought in early 2017 got good profits but the one who enter in the market in early 2018 are at a serious loss. I wonder when will that day come when early investors of 2018 can smile also by seeing a bull run.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

Yep, I do also am happy if Bitcoin goes down because it means that I can be able to buy some more Bitcoins are a lower price, and I know that the price of Bitcoin will be huge again.
That’s the spirit now is the best time to all of us to enjoy and buy some coin at lower price, same as you I know it is special nature of bitcoin, sometime the price gets high and sometime the price of bitcoin gets down, I am ready to buy some coin as it will be some kind of saving for me, increasing price of bitcoin will give me profit, so I am one of those who take the advantage and buy coin not one of those who use to sell at panic only to get a few dollars.
Activity: 100
Everyone panic due to lack of understanding every investing asset has it own price variations in different time periods and Bitcoin have them too but the variation was much higher in the past couple of years that is why most people did panic selling to avoid further losses 
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

your point is good.  But some newbies have not enough money to buy bitcoins that why they look for signature and other things to earn money , they know that price will be back to normal with time passed , but still reading news and other users post about negativity - results panic stage and price down. once price reached below boundary line price will be jumped back again as per last prediction it happens same. -

They think that if We will sell coins now and buy later when price more lower (This is almost impossible) As price will jumped off in seconds and this was mistake of new traders - Reason crypto market is 24/7 - please do not relate crypto with share market

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
A smile that almost look like a laugh. It looks crazy.
But what the hell. This is it. The dip that had been waiting for by a lot of buyers.

It is almost like the Black Friday for the super cheap price.
There is nothing to think about it but just buy buy buy.

You will bever know when the next pump will be. It could be tomorrow or maybe later.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
A lot of noobs have "Get rich quick" mentality, they don't really believe in Bitcoin as a movement for freedom, so when we enter a bearish market, they start considering the possibility that Bitcoin was a bubble, a fad, a ponzi scheme, which makes them reach conclusion that they have to sell to get at least a portion of their money back. It's really dumb because even if you are into Bitcoin only to make money, you should analyze its long-term perspectives and its technology instead of thinking about from purely speculative side.

They do panic selling because of their weak handed investments, they are trying to make profits but the truth is they are lowering their gains by selling their coins in dip price of the market.
Activity: 490
Not all old timers are smiling now as a lot of them also have some loses recorded with this recurrent bitcoin dips. I know the dips really got to a lot of persons; cutting through the oldies and newbies of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
Like the old times, newcomers to cryptos are the ones who are so weak specifically those who aren't doing some research first before coming in. As the cryptomarket is bleeding, these newcomers will sell their cryptos making the cryptomarket bleed more and giving opportunity for hardcore crypto enthusiast to buy cryptos at lower rate. Bottomline is that not all people can have bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: