Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip. - page 8. (Read 2711 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This is normal feelings and happenning to newbies which are immediately panic when there are sudden odd things to cryptos because they are new to the business ,the old timers just smiles because they are veteran and are used to this kind of situations and can deal immediately about it.
copper member
Activity: 210
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink
thanks for these hints. i've already thought of something like that. nevertheless, it is difficult for me as a beginner to enter now, after the prices have fallen so, but i will try to listen to your advice.
Activity: 140
Now is a good time for new entrants to the cryptographic market
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
this phenomenon is really shocking. Bitcoin prices that suddenly dropped more than 50% earlier this year. the investors who have just entered, must be very panic about this situation. but for those who have been in bitcoin for a long time and have gotten a big profit especially at the end of 2017, they are comfortable with that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Not just bounty and signature campaigns but they are wasting their time to airdrops that task and ask too much from the participants given to the number of participants their mentality that they will be rich quick and easy will only be in vain, as for the dips it is the biggest opportunity to all of us hinting that we should buy more crypto while they are cheap particularly bitcoin which is proven to these bear market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
yes of course the newbies would be so panic it's just like what we did when we were new as well, and the old timers just feeling alright because they knew what will happens after the price is at low level and they knew it's always happened.
Activity: 70
What you write is completely true. Newbies should act in logic.

I always remind Warren Buffett's advices at these times. When price of something takes a dip, you should buy it.
Activity: 35
There is something that you must be sure of before joining the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Yeah mostly the new comers are scared when the price are dropping low because they invested in Bitcoin when it was in a high price so they are losing some money,
While the old investors are just chilling because they invested at a low price and they already experienced it and know that it would soon be over and the price would recover
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Ahahaha that's so true!! I remember how I paniced when I was a "noob" into the cryptoworld, during my first dips!!
Well, after a couple of dumps, you're going to learn that lesson: NEVER SELL DIP!
Oh yeah! Also felt a similar feeling, but now I know the laws of the world of crypto currency. I still do not smile, but I do not panic, like many too nervous people. I just lurked and I'm waiting for my time.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
Yes I agree with You,many new members come only for the sake of profit.But over time, these people leave from crypto-currencies.Only monetary motivation never led to success.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Very well said dude, you nailed it Smiley. That's what I'm always talking about when random people (other friends of my friends) or even some of my classmates approach me and ask about earning btc here inside the forum. That "it's a forum for crypto enthusiasts and not an online job site". If some of you think that I don't want to share this way of earning crypto to others — in short, being selfish — then you're all wrong. I just don't want them to get motivated by money when they enter here, they should see the real essence of this forum which is being a knowledge source and only treat signature/bounty canpaigns as bonuses. Because if money motivates them the most in entering here then sooner or later they'll become greedy and might also become a pain in this forum at worst case scenario.
Activity: 51
Ahahaha that's so true!! I remember how I paniced when I was a "noob" into the cryptoworld, during my first dips!!
Well, after a couple of dumps, you're going to learn that lesson: NEVER SELL DIP!
Activity: 54
It is sometimes very painful for newbies who just jump into the market without understanding it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Despite of the signature campaigns and bounties. I am focusing on the things to level up my knowledge in doing trading. Particularly in altcoin trading. I might need to read further a lot ot things because my I admit that I am not well-experienced on this field. Signature canpaigns is just a bonus but some may considered this as a serious thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Despite the rank of Forum, buying when any asset is cheap is the best way to increase assets. However, those who do not have sufficient cash to buy like me like to join the campaign for earn small coin, I think that it is good to change to BTC from earning coin.
Activity: 319
Well, I'd watch with pleasure how old timers will smile when market won't be able to restore after their buyings on the "dip". Don't judge everything accordingly to previous experience, crypto is really dangerous when people become judging it in that way.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink
Newbies were not getting used on the basic concept of bitcoin that is why they panic when bitcoin goes dip.Engaging in cryptocurrency needs to have a massive knowledge on how it works and the bitcoins movements in the market to avoid panic selling that contri utes the continous dip of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Until when do newcomers-to-be learn from other newbies who panic sell their bitcoin to hold it and have patience to wait until the time of bitcoin's rise? Old timers will make money from the dip and newbies will just cry on the corner watching how bitcoin will grow again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is quite a pity for the newbies or new comers into the cryptocurrency market. A lot of newbies don't understand the dynamics of the market. They just throw in their market at the wrong times.
Pages:
Jump to: