Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip. - page 4. (Read 2711 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
it's very natural. beginners will definitely feel scared and confused when the conditions of bitcoin and altcoin experience a very deep decline. different from seniors or experts who have known the side of the crypto currency and are able to overcome if the crypto condition has decreased.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Investors and traders who didn't panic selling and lost there income are spreading negative predictions about bitcoin but I don't think negative view about the market will ever help us but I do think still there is a possibility we can make profits from bitcoin investment because in the past Countries tried make restrictions against Bitcoin and some tried to ban and with the price fall many thought Bitcoin will disappeared but now it is recovering like it didn't even care what happened and soon it will gain it's previous price very easily without any problem so better to invest now than later
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
i agree with you. to analyze the market situation newbie's should participate in bounty campaign and the signature campaign. then they will properly understand about the market.

That was a great suggestions for the newbies especially they are only focusing in earning money really fast or in a short span of time and not thinking the concepts of the crypto market. Since they are newbie, they tend to center their attention in ranking up rather than understand and study the market. Because of that, whenever the bitcoin's price hitting the bottome newbies started to panic and feel devastated.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink

I agree with you, but not every newbie can easily trust their money in here, because obviously they still newbie, many things they should learn. In my case, joining bounty campaign actually a good decision before start investing in Bitcoin, because I can learn cryptocurrency more in this forum when I want to post something and with all money I get from the bounty, I will start to investing with it.
Activity: 72
Most experts in the bitcoin trading market guarantee Future of Bitcoin will be fine and that is why I do investments in Bitcoin but not large amounts because I don't have that kind of money but I have invested a useful amount to use in the future because we can see a slow price increase in Bitcoin but I see many won't do the same even investors who used to invest in Bitcoin because they got scared and have lost money by doing panic selling during the large drop but most of them now think how foolish they were but when something gone cannot be dragged and that is the reason investors should be more focus and understanding before to sell without panicking  .
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
We have more panic sellers and I agree because most new comers who come to crypto investing market think the same way because they tell good things about bitcoin until the bitcoin prices rises and making profits for them but once the price starts to drop they are accusing about everything and do panic sell and that is why many people who don't understand the bitcoin market accuse bitcoin as a scam because they have lost there money during the price fall but if they have been patient they would have turn it to a profit

Those who are panic selling I think aren't all newbies but rather than getting upset to the current situation of their portfolio.

Some people that buy the dips today(those are long time traders and probably experienced most worst dip than what happening right now)

are living the dream aight now cause they know that bitcoin's and altcoins will surely get up and pumped again for the coming months.
Activity: 266
We have more panic sellers and I agree because most new comers who come to crypto investing market think the same way because they tell good things about bitcoin until the bitcoin prices rises and making profits for them but once the price starts to drop they are accusing about everything and do panic sell and that is why many people who don't understand the bitcoin market accuse bitcoin as a scam because they have lost there money during the price fall but if they have been patient they would have turn it to a profit

Activity: 70
The prices are down and this is of course a buying opportunity for people who only have money to do so. For people who don't have money this can be considered as a window of opportunity that they never had a chance with. Harsh reality but money is really important during this market phase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I agree with you but not entirely. The dip is truly a great opportunity to invest as it offers a rare price but don't forget that there are some people who still can't afford much cryptocurrency at this price and will rather depend on the bounty work to make some money for upkeep and invest in some cryptocurrency.
Activity: 233
this is the diffrence of experience trader to the newbie traders. experience traders buy when market is panic selling while newbie trader sell when market is bearish resulting for loss of their investment. trading is a game of minds if you don't have patience better stay away in trading specially in crypto as market here is very volatile.

Absolutely. As an investor you need to play smart and considered different factors. It is not only the present but it is how you see what is going on to the future. This is a game in which you need to have patience in everything. You also need to recognize how the market really works in able to understand what is really going on.

I fully agree with you. Investors that has foresight and study the whitepaper and about the project, will accurate more  when the coin drops. There is an opportunity on every dip. As long as they have extra cash to buy, they accumulate and wait. Holding is very rewarding in trading.
Activity: 812
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink
I think doing bounty and buying bitcoin can do at the same time because it will give you earnings and profit at same time. Time management is needed for every thing if we want to earn so I think it doesn't matter if newbies focusing to rank up because they need it to earn.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

As a newbie it is hard for them to understand those things because they are "new" and do not know lot of things about how to deal with crypto like for example determining whether the price is high or low but with this, I hope it will help.
Well not all newbies have money to buy bitcoins so even though bitcoin price is cheap they can't afford to buy some.
Activity: 140
This would be the normal things that would happen in a certain organization, that when there is new like here in bitcoin,when the market is in falldown the newbies might be of panic situations ,while the old timers only smile of what haplen to the market ,for they are already experiencing with this kind of situations in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
I don't see anything wrong focusing on bounty campaigns. I join bounties as well as buy alt coins that I see to have potential.

But my strategy is to join bounty first before buying coins/token. It somehow gives me information about the project through communities and bounty channel in telegram.
Activity: 266
 I think some are patient no matter what from the beginning and that is why few people become very successful in the crypto market but for other to do smart trading it should be come through experience with time but once they have reached to that level they might have lost many good investments and opportunities during the time of trading but still the experience that they have gained is essential but in any scenario panic selling is a bad thing to do 
Activity: 644
so now we can see how many newbies are selling panic when prices fall, they are afraid of losing so they cut the cut that actually makes them lose and makes prices fall deeper, there are many reasons they make when asked why do panic sell, but this does not apply to professionals who really know and can predict price changes so that they prefer to remain silent and wait for the market to return and benefit the position they open
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

That is what actually is happening right now but based on my observation newbies or newcomers nowadays decreased due to their awareness of course making their own due diligence unlike before where newcomers would likely to suffer huge loss because of getting into this industry without even knowing the potential risk a volatile market can bring. Some have learned from their failures and they have shared experiences to newcomers for them as guide and inspiration.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
They tend to assume, that investing in bitcoin's the best method, in achieving instant profits. Finally they are competing to invest in it, without understanding crypto performance first. Then when bitcoin prices weaken, they end up frustrating, panicking and making mistakes by selling all the coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

Most of the newbies mindset was they want to get profit in just a short period of time and they don't wan't either to wait long even most of them are lack of knowledge about in this field of industry. They might heard that some of the community got earn in crypto world/bitcoin industry, but their thoughts was totally wrong. Where in the end they will loss their capital investment and the old timers smile at them because, for the old timers it is a good opportunity while in the newbies it was a doom for them when the market falls.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Well, I don't know if 2017 will repeat again and that kind of price  increase. It was so fast, so unreal and people that collected Bitcoin or altcoins really had made serious profit. I do believe that value of all the coins could rise even higher but not on the same tempo. Will have to pass more time and waiting is dangerous enemy, people are holding but nothing special is happening. I support your idea but bounty and signature camping participants can earn some coins, exchange for fiat and add some cash into the monthly budget. There are places, states, counties where a hundred or two hundred dollars could mean a lot and people have daily expenses. For those with deeper pockets, buying on dip, selling on spike is great tactic.
Short term playing now is quiet profitable than holding but this will still depend on your strategies. I agree that 2017 is really different scenario where people manipulates the price, but of course we can still have a new all time high in the right time and maybe it will took more years.
Pages:
Jump to: