Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip. - page 6. (Read 2711 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Agree with you as a newbie to bitcoin and all other stuff, i am always thinking that i entered at wrong time. this makes me more unhappy. However after so many dips, i came to know that these dips are teaching us to dive more and stay more in bitcoin. So i learnt that these dips are good to evolve

Well that's looking at it from a positive perspective and good for you that you realized it quite early.  A lot don't figure it out anymore since after losing money, they decide that this market isn't worth it and quit. Only regretting later on when the market recovers hard.

I like how you put it! What is noteworthy regarding crypto market is that it always recovers hard at some point. It's always just a matter of time. Sometimes it takes years and occasionally it takes months. Let's hope it will be months this time. Smiley But seriously, months or more, there is no other way for something as good and suitable for the future progress as cryptocurrencies, than a way up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
When the price of bitcoins and cryptos dip, you begin to think if the old timers and the newcomers are living in a separate investment world. You will hardly see the old timers complain. maybe it is because they have already made enough from the market or already used to the situations.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Agree with you as a newbie to bitcoin and all other stuff, i am always thinking that i entered at wrong time. this makes me more unhappy. However after so many dips, i came to know that these dips are teaching us to dive more and stay more in bitcoin. So i learnt that these dips are good to evolve

Well that's looking at it from a positive perspective and good for you that you realized it quite early.  A lot don't figure it out anymore since after losing money, they decide that this market isn't worth it and quit. Only regretting later on when the market recovers hard.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Its hard to find bottom price and reading market movement. If we want to buy bitcoin in dips, we should have technical analysis and good trading knowledge. I am prefer buying at current price and hold bitcoin for long term because bitcoin is safest investment in market
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Old-timers who got on before $500 are smiling at whatever price it's at, 19k or 6k. It's all green for them.

Being in the green doesn't negate the crushing loss you've suffered in the $19k to $6k drop. It's about opportunity costs, and the opportunity cost of not selling and continuing to hold is the direct result of those losses. If you bought 2 coins at $500, you've invested $1000. Right now you'd be sitting on about $13,000, which is great to be up that much. But you missed out on locking in the gain at $38,000. Being up is better than being down, sure, but who's smiling about the fact that the opportunity cost of not selling resulted in a loss of $25,000? Looking at it your way may be optimistic, but looking at it this way is pragmatic.

You have a point, but I can't agree with you on the loss amount. As long as someone is still holding his/her BTC, I think talking about their "loss" is inappropriate, and I'll explain why, with an example from the past.

In December 2013 Bitcoin hit $1,200 and those who bought below $100 earlier in the same year could make huge profits, or using your example with 2 coins, they could earn $2,200 investing $200 6 months earlier. But if they missed the opportunity and were holding later no matter what, we all know that they could make much more later. I think currently we are in a very similar situation. It may look like people who sold their coins at $11k in February did the right thing, but it is also possible that they did the same mistake people did in 2014 selling at $700 (although BTC went down to $200 afterwards).
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
That is true, but then again, people can't help feeling anxious whenever they see red on their holdings but i see your point. Right now we see a very steep decline in prices, so that means, crypto currencies are on ssle and we could buy alot more for our holdings waiting for the time when we see a full charge bull run next year or the year after.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
yes, that's very helpful. and that will bring two benefits to beginners.
first they will get the information they need, the second they can also benefit from it.

The beginners might be told not to worry about the price drop, but it is not easy to heed the advice and relax. Experiencing the wild swings of Bitcoin is one thing, being told about it is another. Only if you have experienced the rollercoaster ride, you will have the patience to wait out this bear rally.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
I agree that your opinion is helpful but I won't stop where I first learn crypto.
Being a hunter still profitable because you don't know what will be the future of the token you are promoting, there are chances that it will hit til the moon. So I don't recommend to stop their focus being a hunter if possible they can do both.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
yes, that's very helpful. and that will bring two benefits to beginners.
first they will get the information they need, the second they can also benefit from it.
Activity: 644
I think here our professional level is tested, how professional does someone take advantage of the opportunities and risks that always arise every time including when prices experience a correction down deeper, the newbies will definitely "cloud the atmosphere"
I agree with you, that newbies can be said to "cloud the atmosphere", here I can interpret that selling panic by newbies will make prices fall even deeper, if that means traders and investors are dominated by newbies even though they have years of running this investment
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
To buy more bitcoins while price goes down in the market,is one great decision of everyone who want to earn more profits. But as what you said about newbies,we can't blame them all if they're focusing for joining bounty campaigns with their aim to earn a profits. Many of them are have no enough capital to buy bitcoin or other coins to do trading or investing,that's why they're trying hard to get some rewards through participating a campaign.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think here our professional level is tested, how professional does someone take advantage of the opportunities and risks that always arise every time including when prices experience a correction down deeper, the newbies will definitely "cloud the atmosphere"
Activity: 644
the panic of the market came to the newbies when the market price experienced a downward correction, the correction will be made worse by the newbie action who fear losing their modl, this is where the character of a trader / investor is tested, and only those who have flight hours can deal with it calmly and wisely
Activity: 196
i agree with you. to analyze the market situation newbie's should participate in bounty campaign and the signature campaign. then they will properly understand about the market.
Yes, you are correct. By joining signature or any bounty campaign you will learn a lot of things about crypto currency. Newbies must join us here. Aside from that you will enjoy and develop your communication skills.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
This is very true because the newbies are just panicking and they are keep saying that bitcoin is dead and it was the worst idea of them trying cryptocurrency and putting money while the old people here in the cryptocurrency that experienced this kind of scenario a lot thinks that this is an opportunity to create more bitcoin and gain more profit in the near future.
Activity: 384
I think it will be difficult to suggest the bounty hunters to buy as much bitcoin as possible when prices drop like this, because the main perspective of bounty hunters are not spend any capital to make a huge profit
Activity: 420
yes you are right there are so many new traders who are panicked and finally they are affected to sell the assets they have at a very cheap price and that also makes the prices at the exchange place collapse until they reach the base price.
Activity: 83
You are correct We are passing the most valuable time in the crypto world because most token prices are very low so with a minimum investment today anyone can do a big change and gain incredible profits in the future and which is the reason most business individuals are attracted to crypto investments these days but still some are doing panic selling at the moment due to there inexperience and lack of understanding     
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
new people who are coming to crypto have big expectation
Reality is very brutal often.Btc is going up and down in seconds
Scam great idea ico are still coming to market
People look for help but it is find to find   real help mostly hype or fud
If you want to stay in crypto you need to be ready for pain and unexpected nice surprices
But  what Tesla stock holders can say one tragedy
Pages:
Jump to: