Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip. - page 5. (Read 2711 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 252
Well, I don't know if 2017 will repeat again and that kind of price  increase. It was so fast, so unreal and people that collected Bitcoin or altcoins really had made serious profit. I do believe that value of all the coins could rise even higher but not on the same tempo. Will have to pass more time and waiting is dangerous enemy, people are holding but nothing special is happening. I support your idea but bounty and signature camping participants can earn some coins, exchange for fiat and add some cash into the monthly budget. There are places, states, counties where a hundred or two hundred dollars could mean a lot and people have daily expenses. For those with deeper pockets, buying on dip, selling on spike is great tactic.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

Well, I think that most of us who are involved in this type of campaign do not have enough wealth to invest in cryptocurrencies during these periods of opportunity. You only need to see how relatively little the current signature campaigns are paying, and despite this there are many people fighting over the available spots.

Therefore, I think that this advice is aimed more at those who have enough capital to invest in this market. Those of us who are used to participating in bounties can also do so, of course, but this does not mean that we should abandon this important opportunity to obtain some additional benefit.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink

Well, I'll try to follow your advice and switch.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I have also now decided to get a full time job again as signature bounties and general bounties hardly earn me anything. The last signature campaign I got the tokens but it is worthless as it is only traded on one exchange and it just got dumped, there are 0 buyers for it. So although doing a signature campaign or some bounty might bring in a few pennies. If you do manage to get any tokens worth anything I would try to use them to trade. Some projects are not bad, I got like 1 eth worth of tokens for some videos last week, but all month that is the only valuable token I got. As soon as it gets pumped, I will sell half and give ty my wife to day trade to collect some BTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
Bitcoin price right now lower more than 80% from ATH and its true if we have plan to invest for long term, its time to buying bitcoin and hold it. More peoples panic because of negatives news, more old crypto holder smile because old crypto investor believe bitcoin and others crypto are undervalue and they are willing to invest more
Activity: 92
Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink

Many newbies do panic selling for no reason without doing a research regarding a fact and many doesn't invest much today due to huge price drop that had in the Bitcoin market in past several months so most investors believed Bitcoin price will further decrease and it will disappear forever and even the people who had little faith in Bitcoin invested little amount of money they are willing to loose more like in a gambling game without confidence whether they will gain profit or not but they were wrong because now Bitcoin is rising     
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Nah… there is nothing like newbies are panicking and old investors are smiling, anyone can panic when the price is going down I know a lot of my friends that has been into this stuff for a long time but whenever the price is going down they will start complaining about and even withdraw their money. Some of them even say they are done with it because the price is down. So it’s not only newbies that panic everyone does that.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Not a bad advice but at the same time the price of bitcoin is so high right now that there are not many people around the world that can just buy several bitcoins and not affect their finances in some way or form, so all of those newbies will need to take higher risks if they really want to obtain profits in the future that are significant with a small amount of capital, and most the time that means investing in icos.
Taking higher risks are very worth it if you know what you are doing but if you are just a newbie then you should not taking higher risks because there is no assurance or any future vision that you will see that you will be making money so it is better for you to study first and invest in knowledge before engaging yourself in a higher risk.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

Not a bad advice but at the same time the price of bitcoin is so high right now that there are not many people around the world that can just buy several bitcoins and not affect their finances in some way or form, so all of those newbies will need to take higher risks if they really want to obtain profits in the future that are significant with a small amount of capital, and most the time that means investing in icos.
Activity: 121
Yes it is true, lot of new comers are focusing in doing bounty campaigns and I don't blame them, there are people who are afraid to invest money from their own pocket. What they tend to do is to do bounty campaigns and use these earnings in order to enter investing, but, taking the dips as an opportunity to enter investing is the right thing to do. We can't tell when we'll we consider the current price as the lowest price bitcoin will ever have in more coming years to come, we should take this opportunity to get bitcoin as many as possible we can.

Yes no point of wasting the time to participate in Bounty campaigns much because I have done the same thing and investing is the best thing to do even the individual is a newbie. Bitcoin price is recovering like it didn't even care what happened and soon it will gain it's previous price very easily without any problem so better to collect many Bitcoins in these days rather than later which is a wise thing to do
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
Panic is part of every investment and for that market crypto enthusiasts are not an exception to this. It is normal to panic at some point when you see that there is no hope again. Most newbies do not have bitcoins but rather some cheap coins which are now really falling, there is no way you can allay this kind of anxiety this person may be having seeing his investments sinking. We just have to make feasible hopes which will help us to enjoy in future. Setting of too much higher goals can kill all your investments.

Some good points there. Especially regarding goal that can kill your profits if they are not realistic. People think they can become millionaires in one bull run. It is better to be a bit more conservative, define achievable goals and cash out when you met them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
Panic is part of every investment and for that market crypto enthusiasts are not an exception to this. It is normal to panic at some point when you see that there is no hope again. Most newbies do not have bitcoins but rather some cheap coins which are now really falling, there is no way you can allay this kind of anxiety this person may be having seeing his investments sinking. We just have to make feasible hopes which will help us to enjoy in future. Setting of too much higher goals can kill all your investments.

Yes you are right, the market is depending on demand and supply so you should always calm your self every time the price is dropping so hard.
Activity: 434
before you buy coins, I think there should be money. bounty is a good way to accumulate start-up capital
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
I used to not too concern about the future of bitcoin even i thought bitcoin will never so popular such as now but last year i change my mind that if i can have more patiently then possibility to get profit is pretty much opened for me and do not panic when the price dip is very wise rather than panic because dip price not always bad even this is the right time i can bought more bitcoin and hold
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Many come to create a Bitcointalk account to do a Bounty campaign and there first target is to become a junior member then member and other ranks but few starts to learn more about the market and crypto assets and moving to trade which is a bold idea specially in this period of time and we can see most people who did got successful and even those who lost everything leaned many things than the rest so market learning with patience is the best thing to do as a newbie if thinking to make considerable amount of money in the future
Activity: 101
to be honest and can not be denied, I as a newcomer expect something good from the bounty campaign and continue to consistently carry it out to date. But your opinion as an old person is true, we cannot just miss the opportunity by just being a bounty hunter while old traders take advantage when dip, the mindset must be changed and I will try to buy a few coins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
yes you are right usually new traders are often stuck at very expensive prices because the conditions of the bitcoin prices fall until the price touches the base price so that many new traders experience panic and finally sell their cryptocurrency at a very cheap price.
Activity: 126
Those who are newcomers here in the cryptocurrency , we can not deny that for their new stint in this business they may come up to panic especially if the bitcoin price will take a dip, and those who are veterans in this current situations may only smile because they are in this situations a time ago and when they hear newbie panic, they just smile about it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
I totally agree with this because as a newbie, you really have a tendency to panic and easily be swayed by all the negative news, sudden dips and all the other FUDs around because you are a newbie, you are new in this game, so you have to be equipped and ready to analyze the situation and have a stronger hands in handling your coins. For the old timers, most likely they have seen all the FUDs, negative news, the fake ones and all that stuff but they have already a very strong foundation of their trust on Bitcoin and its resilience in times like this, plus the fact that they are looking at the bigger picture now, sudden dips and chaos due to FUDs won't really work on them anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: