Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous! - page 2. (Read 2834 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 08:38:52 AM
As a newbie, before you join to a campaign or a business you need first to know about the Bitcoin and every corner of it. You must be aware on what to do, how to join and do the business. Before you decide you need to know first about the business.

It's something they must know to produce a profit and not a loss for themselves in the future and many learn in this forum because all are in this forum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
Going back to the first time that I joined cryptocurrency, I am also an ignorant in this industry. Just what you have said, I admit first to myself that I am newbie. In that case, I am real to myself that I need to learn more. Studying Cryptocurrency is not easy and it takes time before we fully understand its meaning and how it works but for sure nothing will stop to the person who pursue to know about something
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 08:33:06 AM
Of course because if you join and trade using bitcoin or you invest in it maybe it will be very dangerous to see bitcoin prices rise and fall in recent months. So it's better that you learn it first to someone who is more knowledgeable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 08:15:00 AM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

I think it become dangerous because there are so many people that wanted to scam the newbies here because they know that newbie need assistance so they will take that opportunity to get what they want.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 07:52:10 AM
Most of newbies will be afraid when bitcoin price fall then they will sell their bitcoin immediately to reduce the loss. But they did wrong because the price will rise again. Newbies should read more posts in this forum to get more information so they can be educated in this cryptocurrency world. Make sure the project is legit before investing is very important.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Of course, not only beginners, and in General bitcoin is a dangerous thing for everyone, and all in it are small gears that can say sisitemu, chsto it will be junk, so everything should be treated carefully.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
honestly I admit that I have not yet seen a real expert who really understands every aspect. that there to talk about others I myself sinned and handed out advice after being practically only a few months on the market Angry
Activity: 322
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
September 08, 2018, 07:14:24 AM
In truth, newcomers are not so dangerous when they disseminate untrue information (few listen to them), but rather people with experience who knowingly disinform people around. And such unequivocally not so little, because many high ranks on the forum was painted trust Angry
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 07:00:20 AM
Yes I think it may be Dangerous unless it is done without the expert someone's help. Know all kinds of Bitcoin concepts that you have to know about the different types of Bitcoin fluctuation and Bitcoin market. So first of all, if anyone has bidit or made a mistake in Bitcoin, then you can be afraid of market conditions. So, it will be difficult for newbies to digest it..... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 271
September 08, 2018, 06:41:08 AM
As a newbie, before you join to a campaign or a business you need first to know about the Bitcoin and every corner of it. You must be aware on what to do, how to join and do the business. Before you decide you need to know first about the business.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 08, 2018, 06:33:20 AM
maybe yes but experience must required

I think so, when they invest bitcoin and a drop of more than 10% a day they will think that they are exposed to a scam, bitcoin is an investment that is very risky, not suitable for those who are afraid to take risks.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:27:10 AM
It is certainly true especially when the exposure is limited but oflate i see some newbies making realistic thread topics and am sure our way forward is for us to learn and equip ourselves in the things of the crypto. Because the only way for us to show ourselve approve is to gain much knowledge to studying.
Activity: 336
September 08, 2018, 06:19:47 AM
If you are totally new to cryptocurrencies then you need someone experienced before investing in Bitcoins otherwise he will suffer from loss and you will experience your own life in fact you will get better experience than others.. in fact it will be better if you experience your own buy trading yourself that I will suggest not to invest a lot at the first time as you are newbie at first.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
There is an adage that says "He that knows not and knows not that He knows not is a fool" I find it very difficult to to correct people that claim to know what they knows and they are very dangerous to a system. Lets build a platform where people will be certify before certain rank will be given to them.
Activity: 189
September 08, 2018, 05:13:13 AM
the reasons you provide are indeed logical and I think this kind of newbies who don`t ask but speak, don`t listen but speak and know without learning are dangerous not only for the crypto but the world in general/
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
September 08, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Newbies can be dangerous but somehow they just need to learn and have enough knowledge thats why some of us can help them and guide them to do the right thing. Maybe some of them shared false news about bitcoin we just need to understand them because I know they learn day by day. Instead of telling them that they are dangerous why cant we just help them to learn more? that will be a good idea.
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 04:56:43 AM

My goodness, this! I'm probably at 2 years+(not that much, but still) but I always feel like an idiot when listening to someone like Andreas Antonopoulos speak. When listening to someone like him I feel like a total newbie(though I probably still am 🤔). I've come to terms with it though, that there's still a lot I have to learn. We never stop learning I guess.
I agree with your words that there's still a lot more to learn and we should never stop learning. Learning is a continuous process and it's needed for us to be competence on our decision. As long as we are here in crypto we can learn in our every transactions as the market is volatile.
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
Yes, it can be dangerous to newbies especially if they are just entering without them knowing what about it, and how it will be operated and should understand the virtue of patience. They must educate themselves first and invest what they afford to lose.
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
maybe yes but experience must required
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 04:08:59 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Indeed, before becoming a bitcoin philosopher, it must have been a beginner, and it turns out that many beginners are learning in the crypto world to be able to know more about bitcoin, but there is a lot of understanding that is lacking and creating threads that sometimes overlap.
This is very disturbing for seniors to progress on bitcoin, beginners must get good and correct guidance in this understanding. I as a beginner will learn to understand this before going far, thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: