Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ICO] 💎 SKRAPS.IO - Spare Change Investing💎 - page 11. (Read 6916 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Are there any major features of the project?

What do you mean when you say about the main features? It's not clear what you're talking about

I'm talking about, are there any distinctive features of the project, outside the very idea of the project and its implementation?

I think so, I understand you. The project is supervised by Makafi, do you know who it is? Does this mean anything to you?

Of course! He is an outstanding person. The truth to him as far as I know, has been enough for many years ....

This I think is not a problem, although he is many years old, but he still takes part in these projects, because he is interested in this

Maybe you are right, if a person is interested and he can help something with a project, then age does not play any role

I'm saying the same thing, in addition to desire, he has tremendous experience in this field, so he will not be able to tell the team with solutions

I hope the team can put all the ideas into reality, I think the community will be able to help her through the blocking program.

I support, the team will really need support through the promotion of the project on social networks. It will be necessary to try

What do you mean when you say about the main features? It's not clear what you're talking about

I'm talking about, are there any distinctive features of the project, outside the very idea of the project and its implementation?

I think so, I understand you. The project is supervised by Makafi, do you know who it is? Does this mean anything to you?

Of course! He is an outstanding person. The truth to him as far as I know, has been enough for many years ....

This I think is not a problem, although he is many years old, but he still takes part in these projects, because he is interested in this

Maybe you are right, if a person is interested and he can help something with a project, then age does not play any role

I'm saying the same thing, in addition to desire, he has tremendous experience in this field, so he will not be able to tell the team with solutions

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
I wonder what is so interested in the project John McAfee? Is this really a worthwhile project and will it really work?
The fact that this project is appreciated by such influential people already says a lot, there is no doubt that the project will really be very cool
Young people will love this application))) I think after 15-20 years, the deposit that will eventually be replenished will be just huge, prospects definitely have this application
We will wait for the project to start, I will be very glad to try it in business ,I will probably focus on an aggressive investment portfolio.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I wonder what is so interested in the project John McAfee? Is this really a worthwhile project and will it really work?
The fact that this project is appreciated by such influential people already says a lot, there is no doubt that the project will really be very cool
Young people will love this application))) I think after 15-20 years, the deposit that will eventually be replenished will be just huge, prospects definitely have this application
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
A wonderful project,you can see its daily development Grin
Oh yes,the project is just wonderful)it is nice to use what requires a minimum of costs,but brings GREAT benefits,does not it?
I heard they have team of John McAfee?
Yeah,he's kind of like an adviser.He is very cool guy!
Of course,judging by the information on the Internet he does very cool things in his field
They say about such people - Professional Wink
I am attracted by the variety of cryptocurrencies on this project.You can choose anything you want ,love the variety
Yes.To invest in raznoobrazna cryptocurrency very profitable-1,very convenient-2 Roll Eyes
Yeah!You know what I'm talking about!What are you more attracted to?
My favorite-Scraps cards Tongue
LOL)they are convenient)Very cool that you can withdraw a large amount of cash without any problems
Oh,I also like that you don't stand in one place and develop and your income grows.
Yes,investment in this project is a win solution
It's like a lucky ticket in a lottery,but absolutely everyone can buy it
ahahaha lol .good speech Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Oh yes,the project is just wonderful)it is nice to use what requires a minimum of costs,but brings GREAT benefits,does not it?
Of course,judging by the information on the Internet he does very cool things in his field
I am attracted by the variety of cryptocurrencies on this project.You can choose anything you want ,love the variety
Yes.To invest in raznoobrazna cryptocurrency very profitable-1,very convenient-2 Roll Eyes
LOL)they are convenient)Very cool that you can withdraw a large amount of cash without any problems
Oh,I also like that you don't stand in one place and develop and your income grows.
It's like a lucky ticket in a lottery,but absolutely everyone can buy it
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Many people are interested in this project)) it is really interesting and deserves to be noticed by investors. And the fact that it drew the attention of John McAfee speaks volumes)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Interesting function invest with delivery in stores) Be sure to install this application I'm even wondering how much for 1 year will profit Roll Eyes
An interesting experiment perhaps I will join in too ))) I Think it's not so much affect the state of my wallet if with each purchase of a penny to send on this platform?
It all depends on how you have a thick wallet and what you mean by a penny)
This does not affect the emotional state of a person so much than when he wants to invest a large sum at once.
I think the person will still be hurt if he throughout the year, gradually invested but in the end he is in a big minus )
Keep the year assets that you constantly systematically replenish is stupid, the developers want to convey to us what these investments need to be considered in the long term
Well, then why are aggressive risky investment portfolios provided on the platform?
Just created for such as you ))) To holders of such portfolios were able to get a quick and relatively short-term profit
Interesting function invest with delivery in stores) Be sure to install this application I'm even wondering how much for 1 year will profit Roll Eyes
An interesting experiment perhaps I will join in too ))) I Think it's not so much affect the state of my wallet if with each purchase of a penny to send on this platform?
It all depends on how you have a thick wallet and what you mean by a penny)
This does not affect the emotional state of a person so much than when he wants to invest a large sum at once.
I think the person will still be hurt if he throughout the year, gradually invested but in the end he is in a big minus )
Keep the year assets that you constantly systematically replenish is stupid, the developers want to convey to us what these investments need to be considered in the long term
Well, then why are aggressive risky investment portfolios provided on the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: